What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Ladies and gentlemen who wants to give some exciting details,

1) will j-10c fly from China straight over skurdu and on to chaklala? Or will they be carried in the belly of some y-20s and/or il-76

2) what will be the flight path in either case?

3) if the fly near Indian occupied Kashmir will these jets be armed with pl-15 and pl-10 …..

4) will the Indian radar operators shit in their pants when these jets fly near soon to be liberated Pakistani territory ?

5) this may have already happened and @The Eagle eluded To this in his post. He has connections so hopping if this is not a state secret he could give us some breaking news. I remember from the old PDF that a member worked on the link-17 , I believe he said he was a horse in the transformation of a nation, maybe he could answer.

6) should we start a new thread on this ?

7 ) can some confirm my math , 36 new j-10c, 12 new jf-17 block 3 makes 47 aircraft , does this mean this is the 50 aircraft the media is speaking about

Waiting with glee, a smile and anticipation for answers

Khan Vilatey

3) if the fly near Indian occupied Kashmir will these jets be armed with pl-15 and pl-10 …..

In my opinion, extra payloads could significantly reduce flying range of the plane.
Their safety could be watched by local air divisions from both sides.

1) will j-10c fly from China straight over skurdu and on to chaklala? Or will they be carried in the belly of some y-20s and/or il-76

4) will the Indian radar operators shit in their pants when these jets fly near soon to be liberated Pakistani territory ?

5) this may have already happened and @The Eagle eluded To this in his post. He has connections so hopping if this is not a state secret he could give us some breaking news. I remember from the old PDF that a member worked on the link-17 , I believe he said he was a horse in the transformation of a nation, maybe he could answer.

7 ) can some confirm my math , 36 new j-10c, 12 new jf-17 block 3 makes 47 aircraft , does this mean this is the 50 aircraft the media is speaking about

Khan Vilatey

12 new JF17B3s were rolled by by dec 2021. By EOY 2022 we should easily produce another 24. So total being roughly around 30 JF17B3s and 25 J10C minimum will be received by the PAF in 2022. We should fully phase out the F7s by EOY.

ROSE Mirages will only remain as dedicated strike fighters/anti ship missile carriers. Similar to IAF jaguars.

Khan Vilatey

i believe they are already here, for quiet some time if i may add so (again it's MY believe not something which my uncle's secret lover's mamu's bhanja in Airforce who told, so take it with a pinch of salt)

More Than This.
From 2004 to 2015, only 300 J10A were manufactured in 11 years.
J10C has manufactured 700 aircraft in six years from 2015 to 2021. That shows that PLA is satisfied with J10C performance.

Are you sure with 700 J-10C?? AFAIK we are indeed in Batch 07 if not already batch 08, but these batches are surely not of 100 aircraft each.

Rumour this J-10C for PAF maybe from existing stock of PLAAF given the urgency of the order.

Are you sure with 700 J-10C?? AFAIK we are indeed in Batch 07 if not already batch 08, but these batches are surely not of 100 aircraft each.

The information comes from the military channel of Hong Kong Phoenix Network in May 2021.

My information usually comes from Chinese media, not internal information of PLA. I can't guarantee the correctness of the information.

IMG_20220214_141312.jpg

Last edited:
We are all waiting eagerly for the j10 to reach Pakistan.
The flyover should be with complete missile load . That will be a incredible sight.
Was reading that the Pakistan version will be called f10p. What's the difference from the Chinese verion ? Engine? Avionics ? Armaments ?

Last edited:

Khan Vilatey
Some can be answered by common logic.

They will do a ferry flight on own. With IL-78s or other transports carrying spares and weapons.

Will be same as what PAF takes to reach China, I think fly north once in Chinese airspace proceed East to Chengdu with multiple stops on way. Avoid IOK.

Since on ferry flight they will be unarmed loadout would be maxed out with fuel tanks

Yes they will soil their chaddas, but aircraft will keep their distance from Indian territory, its a ferry flight.

Link 17 is a must for any PAF platform.

Link 17 I doubt anyone will have any valuable information to share and even if they do it should rather be kept hush, some matters dont need to be discussed in open forums as they are sensitive.

Don't trust media info till 23rd march flypast reveal and official induction ceremony

I don't know how many planes are in a batch, but I've seen pictures of J10C No. 171.
It means that it is the 71st aircraft in the first batch.

Really? could you please share this image showing no. 171??

By my information Batch 01 was the J-10C and the first J-10C batch was in fact Batch 02 with cn. 0275 being the highest number spotted.

So indeed, that Batch 02 was substantially (76 ac) larger but from all I know and based on the number of units converted it fits quite nicely, the regular size is about 40 per batch, so that there are now 76 Batch 02 plus 40 each within Batch 03-07 (=5x 40 = 200) ... so roughly 270+ J-10C, but surely not 700.

The information comes from the military channel of Hong Kong Phoenix Network in May 2021.

My information usually comes from Chinese media, not internal information of PLA. I can't guarantee the correctness of the information.

View attachment 815338

IMO clearly wrong and faked!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom