What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

PM is telling to Russia and USA , that they should advice India to >>>>>>>>>

1645022787636.png

Sir, lines of credit, commercial loans - all add up to costs. The above systems are all being paid for and a timeline is being followed. Ofc, costs are a major consideration.

I’m not suggesting there’s not a need for a twin engine jet, just that PAF is following a timeline where they need updates elsewhere first, given their finite resources.
Sir just relax. Get ready INSHALLAH by mercy of ALLAH till 2030 you will hear one breaking news after another

Who said anything about Flanker? twin engine? may be or may be not. How sure you are?

First of all when it comes to twin jet I won't rule out that because even in 5th Generation most probably we would have to go for twin engine. But no Mr Tipu is not referring to twin engine as of now.

So can it be the Chinese Hypersonic Missile DF-17?

Congratulations Pakistan !

Are there any Indians posting comments on J10 thread? Whats their sentiment like ?

How about this flanker rumor:
Pakistan will buy 24 second-hand Su-35 from China. These Su-35 are purchased by China from Russia and delivered in 2018. China has refitted these Su-35. These Su-35 add AESA and stealth coating, and can use PL15.

How about another rumour ... the PLAAF is slowly retiring its Russian Su-30MKK and IMO also soon the Su-30MK2 in the naval role?

So these - then sanctioned by Russia and updated with new Chinese engines and avionics - would be an ideal type for both the AF as an asset "above" the J-10C as @Tipu7 hinted and for the PN!

Oh well ... a year or two ago I would have laughed about this theory. I think I'm getting old. :cray:

@The Eagle @kursed @Zarvan @SQ8 @Reichsmarschall

Anyone take notice that the J-10 on the bottom doesn't seem to have A2A Refueling capability - atleast for now.

J-10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom