What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

JF-17 Block 3: KLJ-7A, over 1000 GaN T/R modules
Rafale: RBE2-AA 838 GaAs T/R modules

Number of T/R modules: JF-17 Block 3 > Rafale

Spec of each T/R module (power output vs temperature): JF-17 Block 3 > Rafale

It's not always about the TR modules that Matter in the performance of a radar in BVR engagement

It's about maintaing the lock in an electronically dense environment
Activitly countering radar jamming all the while trying to avoid getting locked on

Rafael has an excellent EW suite in the shape of Thales Spectra

That being said the real performance of the these 2 aircraft/radar can only be judged if they go head to head in a real BVR engagement

Until then all we have is a bunch of info on paper

I'd still bet on the Rafale if it was used by a good Air Force.

I am talking from purely platform capabilities, built-in systems, software, electronics, above all, exposure and borrowing tech from 5th gen platforms (J20). France do not have such exposure.

Never pass any secret to zarvan again :lol:
Bhai every body is confused many people are saying they landed and many are saying they didn't.. People with cameras are sitting around pictures and still no news.

Lets put things in perspective.

Rafale, made by France.

J10 , made by China. The world factory, industrial juggernaut, semi conductor power house, army of top engineers and scientists, the only nation on the planet operating its own space station as we speak.

Not being biased or anything, but if I have to bet, I know where my money would be.
J-10 is not China's top of the line
J-20 is

Bhai every body is confused many people are saying they landed and many are saying they didn't.. People with cameras are sitting around pictures and still no newss
Bhai no need to hyper , if we all waited for so many years, we can wait for few more days and few weeks too …

I did. The reply obviously came from someone with zero capability of logical thinking. Given that I quoted huge difference in numbers and materials of those T/R modules on those 2 aircrafts in comparison, this low IQ person still argued on spacing within nose and cooling without giving any concrete evidence.

Remember I was referencing all open source specs in that thread.

If your brain still cannot cope with that, let me show you the figures again,

Tell me, why would I still need to argue about spacing in the nose or cooling mechanism?

In a BVR fight Rafale will be shot down straight like a burning bird by JF-17 Block 3.

I don't need to take low IQ people seriously. I sincerely hope they can stay on their moronic status ever, forever.
Why is the listed operational range for it so low then compared to Rafale? I am no expert but there's more to radars than the number of T/R modules.

It's not always about the TR modules that Matter in the performance of a radar in BVR engagement

It's about maintaing the lock in an electronically dense environment
Activitly countering radar jamming all the while trying to avoid getting locked on

Rafael has an excellent EW suite in the shape of Thales Spectra

That being said the real performance of the these 2 aircraft/radar can only be judged if they go head to head in a real BVR engagement

Until then all we have is a bunch of info on paper
Laughable!

A company which cannot make GaN based T/R modules and corresponding AESA radars is a shit company in today's technological market as it is a perfect indication that their R&D runs under average in the market. Hence it is very safe to say their EW suites are also far behind in capability as well.

As for China, J-20 and J-16 are reportedly equipped AESA radars with more than 2000 T/R modules each. Can anyone nominate a French made fighter jet which can house such big AESA radars in sizeable nose with proper cooling? Or any French made EW jet can be comparable to J-16D?

The Frenches don't have any platforms comparable to the Chinese. They don't have substantially advanced technologies and lack required R&D capability.

Visually obvious.

Imagine being able to do to the Rafales, what PAF did to the Mirage 2000s on 27th Feb. Imagine generating diversionary tracks in the enemy's ADGE like the IAF had to on the 26th BUT without actually commiting three flights of jets to the ruse. I think that's a pretty huge deal. But that's just my opinion.

A rare shot of HUD capture showing a Lock On on Su-30MKK2 Flanker by a J-10A during DACT.

1645108751530.png

I did. The reply obviously came from someone with zero capability of logical thinking. Given that I quoted huge difference in numbers and materials of those T/R modules on those 2 aircrafts in comparison, this low IQ person still argued on spacing within nose and cooling without giving any concrete evidence.

Remember I was referencing all open source specs in that thread.

If your brain still cannot cope with that, let me show you the figures again,

Tell me, why would I still need to argue about spacing in the nose or cooling mechanism?

In a BVR fight Rafale will be shot down straight like a burning bird by JF-17 Block 3.

I don't need to take low IQ people seriously. I sincerely hope they can stay on their moronic status ever, forever.
Lmao, Dunning-Kruger much?

You literally didn't read his comment, lmao.

@SQ8

Can we keep the discussion to the fighters we are getting only ?

Duniya ka koi fighter plan nahi chora discussion mai

Geo politics bhi discuss ho gai hai

Come on guy keep it to what’s coming and enjoy that

My bet on the next surprise on the fly past day would be a strike bomber fighter, probably from Russia.

There are enough fighter jet types in PAF, but the Mirages are old and need to be replaced, or at least supplement by a more powerful jet like SU-24 or SU-34.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom