What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

This is like the Chinese version of Jai Hind media.

Regular Chinese military media rarely pay attention to those Su-35 because Chinese military fans don't like them.

Pakistan has an Perry class mission ship. Will Pakistan's military media pay close attention to it?

Last edited:
But that does not make such claims more reliable.
OK, I admit that these media are unreliable.
But we should at least admit that China has the ability to modify these Su-35.
PAF can obtain Su-35 with AESA added if Pakistan needs that.

Last edited:
Regular Chinese military media rarely pay attention to those Su-35 because Chinese military fans don't like them.

Pakistan has an Perry class mission ship. Will Pakistan's military media pay close attention to it?

China can’t make modifications to the Su-35 without permissions from the Russian side. They made it clear in the deal after J-11B. We’ve seen PL-12 and PL-8 on Su-30MKK, why not on Su-35?

OK, I admit that these media are unreliable.
PAF can obtain Su-35 with AESA added if Pakistan needs that.
Summarized from multiple relatively reliable sources, China cannot modify SU35, Russia forbids these.
The SU35 is currently used for fighting games against Vietnamese and American aircraft .

I think they should award you as PDF think tank right now. Without PAF’s advice and vision, J10 c won’t be as that great as it is now. Hope J10 will keep evolving and PAF pilots will push it to limit. No one understands J10 more than PAF does.
Many here might not like his crude style of posting but he is a very senior knowledgeable member of the forum.

Just wondering if there are any twin seat J-10s in the package, else PAF chief will lead the 23rd March flypast either in the Block-52D or Thunder Bravo.

1645196758994.png

Ability, action and purpose are three different things. As a matter of fact a huge stock of J-11B (dark grey radome) serving on combat duty is still using PD + PL-8/12, there is zero purpose for PLAAF to upgrade merely 24 Su-35 of FTTC even if Russia agrees to it.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering if there are any twin seat J-10s in the package, else PAF chief will lead the 23rd March flypast either in the Block-52D or Thunder Bravo.

View attachment 816526

That's actually a very interesting question since it is ideal to have a twin seater jet for training purposes. However, the only twin-seater j-10 is the J-10S, which uses Russian engines. If Pakistan purchases them then that would be one additional engine type and could complicate the maintenance process.

Considering that the JF-17 went almost a decade without a twin seater, I think that Pakistan probably won't acquire them in the near future. However, this raises an interesting possibility for J-10D. What if the J-10D is not just an EW variant with bells and whistles, but also a twin seater? After all, all currently in service EW birds (EA-18, J-16D, J-15D) are twin seaters. Doing so is also economical for Pakistan. They can both be used as trainers for J-10CP and as EW in times of war.

• Pakistan is flying JF-17 for 18+ years and they got "battle proven" against India in the highly contested air-skirmish.
  • India is flying Rafael for less than 1 year and they got "battle proven" by someone else against someone else. Indians at best heard about this story. That is how much they are related to it.

Jf17 went against adversary which is not only equal in quality but overwhelming in numbers as well. Came out on top and enforced its superiority.

Rafael/Typhoon, when was the last time, or anytime, they were pitted in this equal and highly contested environment? Dropping bombs on rag tag militias in Africa is not really classed a battle proven.

Gripen, when was the last time, or anytime, was used in anger, ever??

People have weird ideas about "battle proven".

Jf17 went against adversary which is not only equal in quality but overwhelming in numbers as well. Came out on top and enforced its superiority.

Rafael/Typhoon, when was the last time, or anytime, they were pitted in this equal and highly contested environment? Dropping bombs on rag tag militias in Africa is not really classed a battle proven.

Gripen, when was the last time, or anytime, was used in anger, ever??

People have weird ideas about "battle proven".

Same with the Dassault Rafale it's not been tested by a peer competitor and neither has its Spectra that's been touted so much, etc.,

Mashallah, I am so excited that when ever I get 10 minutes between meetings I check this thread. I am so invested that I am reading this thread page by page not letting even a post go by un noticed.

As I said earlier, eagle, signilian and others including myself go back a long , a time when su-30 Mki was considered the raptor of the East and people never thought jf-17 would be more than token aircraft, I remember my relatives being some of the first engineers on super 7, we then had Abatabad and Sallal and now by the grace of Allah we have seen this day aswell. Mashallah May Allah grant Pakistan more happiness

K

bhai sahab..
dont get too emotional.. our pockets are not that deep to afford stealth
We have been going asymmetric from beginning, so is this time in case india gets hands on F35 class of jets
Pockets are deep enough but no option is open to us currently.

Back
Top Bottom