What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

It looks they will arrive in batches of 6 to Pakistan.
Hope, Second Batch will arrive soon because it was said by Minister, 25 will flay on 23rd march.

Since J-10C arrived for PAF and we have visual confirmation as well.

We still have that thread to continue with rumors......if you know what I mean.... and this thread shall only be used for the subject.

Is it just me or the engine seems a little different then seen previously, AL31 maybe?
@Deino

Since it is not the AL-31 but the Chinese WS-10B.... you really missed that part of the discussion?

PAF J-10CP 22-106 - 20220226.png

1 for entry in 23rd March, 4 for flypast, and may be 1 for Air chief, may be!
1 can be for entry but I doubt it. They will reveal in a 4 ship diamond formation.

About the air chief, we didn't get any dual seaters so that won't be happening.

Not pretending. These people were the ones who told that J 10 C are coming 1.5 year ago. When no one had any clue. Same groups now says 60 are in first order

We have been hearing of J10s coming since they were known as FC10 over a decade ago. Block 70 F16s were guaranteed to arrive last year. Sukhois should already have been old news with PAF by now, not to mention Eurofighters. JF17 block 3 was supposed to look very different. So what happened?

Stop believing every "source" you hear. Most of it is total BS. The ones that actually know will not be disclosing it if they are not supposed to

So, J10 arrival finally happening doesn't make those sources right, it could still just have been a guess - like me saying PAF will get J20s, and if they finally arrive 20 years later, saying I told you so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom