What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Hi,

Maybe your don't have understandung of new aircrafts---. The JF17 BLK3 needs to go thru integration. It would be atleast a minimum of 5 years that we will have capable pilots to fly this machine.

A good integration time period is between 8 to 10 years. The J10;s have already gone thru the weapons integration process. The new thing is the aesa radar and that is a different beast.

The senior pilots have to UN-LEARN their previous air to air combat techniques and learn to adjust to using aesa and COME TO TERMS THAT IT PRESENTS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT AIR COMBAT EXPERIENCE.

Paf pilots have been in flight training on the J10C for over 2 years now---but really no experience on the BLK 3 other than on computer screen.

It surprises me that you have commented with confidence but did not know the basics of inducting a new fighter aircraft or a new advanced fighter aircraft.

And still you have not apologized.
Wt ur talking about are all peace time, time frame....that period is avout to come to an end.......abb kahani hah, u hit the straps running or ur basically dead in the water

I'm pretty certain no one here ever wants to see a the Iron Lady in a thong - even in her youth.

That being said, back in 2001 it was Julia Roberts.
LoL still that image in my mind, ugh ......

1646925126080.png

Furth more, bare in mind that No. 15 Squadron (Cobras) are going to be based at Kamra.

It may just be a symbol of the first to receive the J-10's. A model does not indicate ToT or manufacturing of parts.

well i think Kamra is more of a R&D base than a operational base so having a symbol might symbolize something, you are right though it might be indication of first induction as well. Lets see fingers crossed.

well i think Kamra is more of a R&D base than a operational base so having a symbol might symbolize something, you are right though it might be indication of first induction as well. Lets see fingers crossed.
No it is an operational base. PAC happens to occupy a part of it

The one in front of PAC mess?
Yaar, you of all people know I've never been to that facility.

However, it appears to be over some kind of fence/wall with trees in the background & couple of electric poles.

By the way, unlike the last one - this source didn't pull a fast on me like the last time.

Back
Top Bottom