What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

J-10A & J-10C :tup:

00001.jpg
00002.jpg

Cant understand why Indians are making fun of PL-15. They are claiming we got Pl-15E variant not PLAAF variant which ranges 200kms to 300kms.
Sure just like aim120 which will automatically become inactivated so will the PL-15

Cant understand why Indians are making fun of PL-15. They are claiming we got Pl-15E variant not PLAAF variant which ranges 200kms to 300kms.
Don't bother with that kind of mentality and stop paying attention to it. It's same as PAK F16s can't be used against India, they have got kill switch in them, Su30mki is mini AWAC, JF17 is junk fighter etc.. what do you aspect from them to cheer our toys. Our boys know what they doing and what Indians playing at. These are the best times of our history where our forces getting top of the range toys. I don't know if you followed any thing in 90s they were the depressing times, now the tables have turned. So chill out.

I'm just sick of the whinning crying little teenage bitches.

Yesterday was a historic day for our Airforce, it has got capabilities and assets that few in the world have outside much more rich and powerful countries.

The PAF firmly believes that it has an "edge" in BVR, regarding the principle adversary, they have not come up with this arbitrarily, Air Intelligence using various parameters including real life ones, has accumulated facts on the ground for this conclusion.

I could say alot more about this, but I won't...........nuff said.
The thing about whinning teenagers is that they see an "E" and get all jittery. And because they are teenagers if you ask them what the "P" meant when PAF got Mirages in the 70s and 80s or for that matter how no F-16s from the same block given to different countries are the same in-terms of softwares they will have no idea. Even Aim-9L/Ms the US has supplied to various countries have minor differences (well documented in opensource)

Suffice to say it is more prudent to look at the "E" as a mod than a downgrade.

Finally, kids can only grasp 'range' from the all the things that make up an AAM. Ask them about 'Basket', 'Firing Modes', 'DL-specs' etc. they wont have much to say. All these things could be tweeked in an "E" mod while keep the arbitary 'Range' parameters constant.

PAF giving a truly Jaw-Dropping media projection to the J-10s!
I'm lovin' itšŸ‡µšŸ‡°
And I remember someone saying dont expect anymore pictures when the birds get to Pakistan at the time the first pics came out of China last month!

That's not importance,the key point is they(the us gov) don't trust you and they prefer India than you,know?
Apart from the 1961 treaty with North Korea, China has not signed any treaty with any other country that contains military content
reason
1. China advocates maintaining neutrality in the Cold War and uniting third world countries to oppose imperialism and hegemonism
2. After the end of the Cold War, China believes that a strong bilateral relationship should not be unequal. If there is a military alliance, there will inevitably be one country that dominates, which is not good for exchanges in peacetime

In regards with questions arising OH it's export version and somehow the capability will be reduced on bvr or jet itself should be put to rest As China will never give anything less capable or we will accept less capable systems putting our security on line or China putting credibility online. Since 27th February show between India and Pakistan it was F16 and AMRAM got proven in modern day air combat against Su30mki M2000 and Mig. China felt left behind and there was strong feelings to arm PAF with there best systems so Chinese Jets and Missiles can be battle proven, I don't think there's any money factor involved in current procurement at best it's to show there metal.
As everyone knows this part of the world can get hot any given day without any advance notice as we have hot border and something is always cooking.
I am not warmongering type of individual but love to see Paf with free hand. If that ever happens we will see alot of Russian bulky stuff falling around like flies. And in that process if we get to down Rafael every cent spent or given to PAF by China will be payed back with interest. That will be the end of western systems supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom