What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Who wants to see a fully loaded J-10 for bombing mission now??
I want to see it in air superiority role.... JF-17 block 3 and Mirages can drop all the bombs they want while the dragons set ablaze anything that gets close....
images (1).jpeg

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you referring to central strakes or vertical slab?
Tip of the vertical slab sir which is ANGLED and rest of J-10 versions have SQUARE TIPS VERTICAL STAB
Care to explain what you mean? The angle is exactly the same on ALL J-10s except the fin cap on top.
Tip of the vertical slab sir which is ANGLED and rest of J-10 versions have SQUARE TIPS VERTICAL STAB

I'm waiting to read Alan Warnes's latest article about our J-10C acquisition, wonder if PAF'd give him an exclusive view of the bird!

Let's see when he turns up to the party.

The question is what is the main difference between our j-10 and the Chinese

The question is what is the main difference between our j-10 and the Chinese
Two major differences are known.

1. Ours carry Pakistan's flag and the PAF roundels whereas there's don't.

2. There's carries the the PLAAF symbol with the star in center whereas ours don't.

Your question cannot be answered seriously because so little is known about the chinese J-10's that one can't really compare those with export versions. And in order to compare PAF and PLAAF versions one would first have to know the details of both. I doubt PAF will be revealing a lot either.

But this is all they need to do. The naivety of the US populace with international events is amazing. The UK population is a bit more aware but hugely reliant on the Western media for their information. To our misfortune, to date there is not a single media outlet which portrays our narrative to the west and also Pakistanis in the West. Our generation can still understand Urdu, but I worry what will happen in 2-3 generations when the Pakistani next generation is totally integrated into the western society. We need to cater to this now to reap the rewards later.
A
There is need for global english news channel like RT bbc or TRT

Indians have embraced english and are able to hold a large dispora and different langauage speaking indians together rhroygh it

Sorry, but already the J-10B had this as well as all previous J-10Cs in PLAAF service, it is nothing new!

J-10ABC.jpg

Two major differences are known.

1. Ours carry Pakistan's flag and the PAF roundels whereas there's don't.

2. There's carries the the PLAAF symbol with the star in center whereas ours don't.

Your question cannot be answered seriously because so little is known about the chinese J-10's that one can't really compare those with export versions. And in order to compare PAF and PLAAF versions one would first have to know the details of both. I doubt PAF will be revealing a lot either.

Already posted several times ...

J-10CP cn. 0720 vs J-10C Batch 03 maybe + notes.jpg

I really can not say. We just took words of CAS on face value.

IMV JF-17 Block III must have been found wanting against Rafale. Also, it was time that PAF committed to a program that would take the force beyond 2040s. With a low RCS design, 1000+ T/R module AESA radar, top-notch avionics, good TWR, OK payload, & room for growth, J-10C was the logical choice.

I am not saying that JF-17 would necessarily lose to Rafale - it would still out-stick it with PL-15. Its that PAF must have wargamed the heck out of various scenarios to find that they want a surer qualitative edge. JF-17 design was always that of a low cost, inexpensive operation cost, light, and numbers fighter. There is only so much it can do. It shall grow further & I fully expect a Block-IV, even if we may not call it that.
The only place jf17 block 3 is found wanting is the load capacity. Aside from that it will hold its own against the best. Remember air Marshal shahid later said its better than our f16 block f52

The only place jf17 block 3 is found wanting is the load capacity. Aside from that it will hold its own against the best. Remember air Marshal shahid later said its better than our f16 block f52
Not exactly the most reliable guy, I think his statements are politically fueled...

Back
Top Bottom