What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Oh come on! Not only you constantly post images again just a few posts after they were originally posted but even more you are once again posting faked images!

Really? Is it only for the numbers count posting whatever it is as long as it is a new post?? :hitwall::crazy:
Sorry I have deleted that post, an error on my part. Sometimes I skip looking at previous pages. Noticed some other folks commit the same error. Regarding fake images, I normally take them from reputed accounts, not deliberately on my part.

Oh come on! Not only you constantly post images again just a few posts after they were originally posted but even more you are once again posting faked images!

Really? Is it only for the numbers count posting whatever it is as long as it is a new post?? :hitwall::crazy:

you saw his name right ?

Nothing to do with the PAF. His objective is to garner support and gain some respect from others. Its a pointless endeavor though, for he lacks even self respect

So far best image of the two green-grey dragons …

F712F5F8-BB1E-4EFC-8D57-654CFAE58A8A.jpeg

love this color scheme so much.
no disrespect to that camouflage tactical one like the A-5s and mirages but this is my preference

Regarding J-10 CE for Pakistan,
In future will the maintenance, overhaulling, repairs will be done in Pakistan and is this J-10c capable of carrying nuclear arms too , ??
Some websites are claiming that PAF has ordered total of 70 J-10CE ÉÉ
Please reply.
no , we dont want to tell you because you will go and tell Indians.
its a secret

Last edited:
love this color scheme so much.
no disrespect to that camouflage tactical one like the A-5s and mirages but this is my preference

no , we dont want to tell you because you will go and tell Indians.
its a secret
Then they will have to spend another $90 million per jet to buy even more advanced Rafales beyond F4 which they will fund Dassault to do (and the French ADA will freeload on it) and end up spending $10 billion for the next 30 Rafales.

The poor Tejas Mk.1A will sit on the trailer for another few years because Dassault cleared out the IAF coffer.

Meanwhile, the PAF will get the requisite number of J-10Cs and do a bit of Block-II upgrades to counter it at 1/10th of that cost and be done with it.

All because MMRCA was overstretched and the French have got India by the proverbial balls on pricing. Lesson in why bureaucracy and hyperbloating egos in IAF leadership are never a good combo.

Any indication PAF’s acquisition of the J-10 (and satisfaction with the WS-10 engine) and its display at Zhuhai and Ideas-2022 has drawn serious attention from GCC countries? Only last year the UAE indicated it may want to join the Su-75 project, and provide funding for its development. A J-10 that is custom build for these countries may employ all the latest export approved technologies and earn the Chinese industry not only a healthy profit but funding for further development of the design, akin to the Rafales or Eurofighters.

The acquisition of a Chinese platform and the weapons eco-system would be a political and strategic game changer, so they may be reluctant to make that move. But on the other hand, The threat of the Saudis being cutoff from arm supplies by some of their current suppliers may have changed the dynamic.

Last edited:
Any indication PAF’s acquisition of the J-10 (and satisfaction with the WS-10 engine) and its display at Zhuhai and Ideas-2022 has drawn serious attention from GCC countries? Only last year the UAE indicated it may want to join the Su-75 project, and provide funding for its development. A J-10 that is custom build for these countries may employ all the latest export approved technologies and earn the Chinese industry not only a healthy profit but funding for further development of the design, akin to the Rafales or Eurofighters.

The acquisition of a Chinese platform and the weapons eco-system would be a political and strategic game changer, so they may be reluctant to make that move. But on the other hand, The threat of the Saudis being cutoff from arm supplies by some of their current suppliers may have changed the dynamic.
it maybe not be the case on J10 but J35, they have enough fourth gen fighters.

Then they will have to spend another $90 million per jet to buy even more advanced Rafales beyond F4 which they will fund Dassault to do (and the French ADA will freeload on it) and end up spending $10 billion for the next 30 Rafales.

The poor Tejas Mk.1A will sit on the trailer for another few years because Dassault cleared out the IAF coffer.

Meanwhile, the PAF will get the requisite number of J-10Cs and do a bit of Block-II upgrades to counter it at 1/10th of that cost and be done with it.

All because MMRCA was overstretched and the French have got India by the proverbial balls on pricing. Lesson in why bureaucracy and hyperbloating egos in IAF leadership are never a good combo.
They will the American route

They will the American route
Not the IAF
They threw in their chips with the heavy, massive rcs elephant that is the mki, then with the ridiculously expensive Rafale and will look desperate not fulfilling their commitment to the Tejas.

Their best bet is to throw in the towel and go all in on the F-35. That will grant them the permanent edge over PAF

Not the IAF
They threw in their chips with the heavy, massive rcs elephant that is the mki, then with the ridiculously expensive Rafale and will look desperate not fulfilling their commitment to the Tejas.

Their best bet is to throw in the towel and go all in on the F-35. That will grant them the permanent edge over PAF

True - I think Indians would have already discussed F-35s but US would want so much in return. Complete end to russian weapon systems of all kind. Maybe they even ask for suspension of trade with Russia. These kind of things which India won't accept. India normally don't do agreements which restrict it's freedom in anyway.

However, F-16 block 70 (rebranded as F-21 for india) as their MMRCA contract could really become reality. If gone ahead they surely will receive AMRAAMs 120-D the latest variant. Lockheed already agrees to setting up assembly & manufacturing plant in india.

I see J-10C numbers will go up from initial order of 25 to 100+ only if IAF finalize its MMRCA.

it maybe not be the case on J10 but J35, they have enough fourth gen fighters.
I understand the FC-31/J-31 is approved for export, but seeing the J-35 right around the corner, will the GCC wait for the PLAAF/PLANAF needs to be met before being able to buy the J-35.

The second more pressing issue is supply of weapons. If the Saudis are cut off from supplies for their F-15s and possibly other western suppliers, will they try to acquire a tried and tested platform like the J-10, and have a reliable supply of weapons and spares?

Back
Top Bottom