What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Really? That's plain ridiculous and nothing but plain stupid fan-boy thinking: Turkey will never purchase "China's Rafale" aka the J-10 since right that moment all F-16s and any other US system would be dead and why getting J-10Cs when they have the MMU/TFX in the making?

So please - besides all enthusiasm - stop spreading BS as facts! :hitwall: :crazy:
No one said that China wanted to sell J-10C to Turkey! Only the Turks said "Turkey wants to buy J-10C"!

if there is a news that comes out and of course a rubbish Indian source, why people are jumping like popcorn or banging their head in the wall.

just let it go man, you are fighting like three women, one is wife of other's brother and third is the one who wanted to marry that man. and all of three having hype in attitude and blown air.

grow up.

No one said that China wanted to sell J-10C to Turkey! Only the Turks said "Turkey wants to buy J-10C"!

Well ... who - besides some strange cheep - Youtubers say in Turkey, "Turkey wants to buy J-10C"!?

In fact NO-ONE!

Turkey's J-31 looks very good. Just can't fly. It seems that Turkey still cannot manufacture/assemble qualified fighters like Pakistan.

Can you stop trolling! :hitwall: :crazy:

Well ... who - besides some strange cheep - Youtubers say in Turkey, "Turkey wants to buy J-10C"!?

In fact NO-ONE!

In fact? The fact is that NO Chinese want to sell J-10c to Turkey.

Now go to Turkey. Ask them to stop uploading the video of "Turkey buys J-10c".

@LeGenD

Bhai, you are going to have to clean the last two pages.
so sorry. I don't know why you have such a fierce reaction.

I just express the truth.

1. All sources are from Turks.

2. I never said that China wanted to sell J-10c to Turkey.

3. Even China with its complete aviation industry respects Pakistan. Who knows why the Turkish members believe "Turkey is better than Pakistan"?

I actually like the Chinese Rafale

why chinks are so mad lol
OMG. Little Turk is still lying! No Chinese wants to sell J-10c to Turkey!

Betraying HQ-9 once is enough!

The Chinese don't even want to pay attention to the Turkish copy of J-31, WS-2, AVIC Dark Sword and 055...

@Ghessan @Deino @PakFactor Official announcement ~ No Chinese want to sell J-10c to Turkey! Everything is up to Turkey! This has nothing to do with China!

OMG. Little Turk is still lying! No Chinese wants to sell J-10c to Turkey!

Betraying HQ-9 once is enough!

The Chinese don't even want to pay attention to the Turkish copy of J-31, WS-2, AVIC Dark Sword and 055...
Are all Chinese like this or is it just this specific autistic individual?

Anyway I'm deeply sorry, get well soon.

FfWGnDMWAAE1y67

Back
Top Bottom