What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Was in operation swift retort American was uses kill switch on our f16 its just a fantasy kid

In 21st century and with so many checks on Pakistan by the United States, kill switch on american gear is highly likely. There are 100s of Integrated circuits, and sophisticated instruments inside it, Pakistan is not allowed to do anything to it. How easy is to fail one of the critical systems you won't be able to trace it or even put a blame.

BTW, Pakistani F-16s are 24/7 under American observation. These jets are huge question mark on Pakistan's sovereignty. JF-17 even if less powerful is million times better for Pakistan and its future as we have liberty to do anything to it and use it anyway we want. We can make much improved future variants and our future is linked with its future variants and J-10Cs.

Pakistan as a nation needs to learn that Freedom is most important. A piece of foreign equipment that restricts you and puts checks on you is not worth it.

here's a link for more info how badly Paf F-16s are under american eyes:

In 21st century and with so many checks on Pakistan by the United States, kill switch on american gear is highly likely. There are 100s of Integrated circuits, and sophisticated instruments inside it, Pakistan is not allowed to do anything to it. How easy is to fail one of the critical systems you won't be able to trace it or even put a blame.

BTW, Pakistani F-16s are 24/7 under American observation. These jets are huge question mark on Pakistan's sovereignty. JF-17 even if less powerful is million times better for Pakistan and its future as we have liberty to do anything to it and use it anyway we want. We can make much improved future variants and our future is linked with its future variants and J-10Cs.

Pakistan as a nation needs to learn that Freedom is most important. A piece of foreign equipment that restricts you and puts checks on you is not worth it.

Ok American eyes yes but kill switch is based on only on rumors with no confirmation by Pentagon or department of defensen

Ok American eyes yes but kill switch is based on only on rumors with no confirmation by Pentagon or department of defensen

Ofcourse there's no confirmation. They will never confirm such a thing. I don't have any evidence for it too but I only said that its very likely and possible as its too easy for the original manufacturer to remotely switch off a particular critical function that may look like otherwise a failure of a system. Chances for such to exist in PAF american fleet are higher as its huge trust deficit between US & PAK. Again, its 100% possible but no one can say with surety that if kill switch do exists.

Ofcourse there's no confirmation. They will never confirm such a thing. I don't have any evidence for it too but I only said that its very likely and possible as its too easy for the original manufacturer to remotely switch off a particular critical function that may look like otherwise a failure of a system. Chances for such to exist in PAF american fleet are higher as its huge trust deficit between US & PAK. Again, its 100% possible but no one can say with surety that if kill switch do exists.
If they have kill switches in our f16 so why they weren't block our f16 in 27 Feb 2019 any idea behind this

Hi,

You don't need to argue with this kid.

He shows no sense---no brains at all.

In the 70's---I had a hand held kill switch device for car tune up.

My uncle brought a "cylinder balance tester' from UK for me at my request to check the power of each cylinder in a car---.

After I attach the cylinder balance tester to the ignition coil and ground---with the turn of a switch---I could cancel any cylinder in a car or multiple cylinder and the car would start running rough.

This was the 70's and this goofball is arguing in the year 2023 if this is electronically possible.

Please share your knowledge with someone who has brains---.

Hi,

My uncle brought a "cylinder balance tester' from UK for me at my request to check the power of each cylinder in a car---.

After I attach the cylinder balance tester to the ignition coil and ground---with the turn of a switch---I could cancel any cylinder in a car or multiple cylinder and the car would start running rough.

This was the 70's and this goofball is arguing in the year 2023 if this is electronically possible.

And you have false ego to insult others
Reported

Hi,

And you have false ego to insult others
Reported

Hi,

You might remember just in the early 2000s GM released a GPS and satellite-equipped vehicles where if you were locked out of the vehicle; you could call them to unlock and start the car without keys.

I think it was called OnStar or something like that.

If they have kill switches in our f16 so why they weren't block our f16 in 27 Feb 2019 any idea behind this

There's a very basic and easy answer to this. Why on earth US would even bother to use such a drastic measure for such a small & tiny skirmish that has no interests of US at all. We have to see whats the cost & risks of using your trump / trick card . That card has to be used solely for direct US interests for-example when US did Osama raid, if Pakistan would have scrambled the F-16s to shoot down the US helicopters than you could have expected such a thing. If they risk exposing their master trick in an indirect minor conflict with india than they will never be able to use it when it matters most. Against india only possiblity for US to manipulate certain parameters that could effect performance of F-16s can happen if there's a full scale war involving all branches of forces against each other where 100s of aircrafts will be shot down. It will never be used in short & minor conflicts.

Hi,

Yep, I can turn on / off lights, see live camera feed 3000 miles away from house easily all done with pretty cheap gadgets. Possibility of changing parameters, or re-programming mission computer, failing chaff / flare dispensor, delaying missile release, or any small 'tweaks' remotely is pretty obvious when there is no trust between two countries,

This is with any major aircraft OEM. The Europeans are doing the same, lately Koreans and Chinese have also been doing it.
With the West, yes. But with Chinese equipment I don't know. We have a very good relationship with the Chinese.

I don't think China would put "dead switches" on their ally.

With the West, yes. But with Chinese equipment I don't know. We have a very good relationship with the Chinese.

I don't think China would put "dead switches" on their ally.
I highly doubt Chinese have dead switches. Our engineers have been working with AVIC for a while now but let’s suppose for arguments sake they do it would make no sense. The reason why these fighters were supplied by China is so Pakistan can use them against India.

I highly doubt Chinese have dead switches. Our engineers have been working with AVIC for a while now but let’s suppose for arguments sake they do it would make no sense. The reason why these fighters were supplied by China is so Pakistan can use them against India.
Thats where I disagree with @Raider 21 China would not put dead switches on their ally.

Back
Top Bottom