What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Another one...
J-0CE.jpg

I might have seen some really real fighting in couple of hotspots for maybe four years, might have killed more real enemies than you, lost some good friends and comrades on the way, however, what you have seen (morale getting effected, as quoted above), this thing i havent seen myself in the last two decades.
Morale levels are generally misinterpreted here. Frustration is misinterpreted as low morale.
Anger is misinterpreted as low morale.
Losses are automatically interpreted as low morale.
For the most part losses of 5 in a particular unit do not affect(relatively) another located 1000 away. Anger maybe but even frustration isn’t apparent until you are seeing a situation similar to Bajaur or otherwise with multiple fronts and losses on all of them.
If anything I have noticed among folks I know that losses generally infuriate or frustrate at best. Nobody loses hope or decided to pack up because of “Morale”.

If PA Morale was such a frail thing then Pakistan was truly done for.

no details of the deal out yet ?
Pakistan airforce is very lucky that way. In India each and every bolts price would be discussed in 20 different committees for years and after procurement the CAG would take out the obligatory criticism of the purchase.

And despite all those committees; Modi & his partners will loot a big chunk for commission.

Remember, India is not the sole example here to discuss on totally different topic. Remember that.

That being said can we expect a total surprise on 23rd March and a big surprise or not ?

If things goes ahead as planned; Pakistan is going full ballistic on this. A deterrence come offensive is about to be displayed making its rival to spend more & more and making it longer for them to even prepare. Conclusively, this is the repeat of checkmate to cold start doctrine way before the other side could start some maneuvers.

Back
Top Bottom