What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

after eating 100 onions and receiving 100 lashes , some say that Pakistan is getting a chance to rectify diplomatic mismanagement regarding Yemen Pakistan got cat lives you see.

I hope its genuine halal and not just a stamp on the tail of Chinese airforce jet by a Pakistani believer.

What your opinion on the Yemen thing MastanKhan keeps harping about?

For the first time PAF pilots will have another aircraft comparable to F16s. It would be interesting to see whether J10c is able to break the love affair of PAF pilots with F16s or not? I am sure we will see a shift where pilots will talk fondly about the J10s like they used to about F16s! Fondly going on and on telling its stories!
Hopefully this will break whatever little leverage USA has over Pakistan.

Good riddance to bad garbage. USA military equipment comes with conditions.

US is running operation in every corner of the world. Pakistan is one of 195 countries. Let me put it this way without going into details. About 10+ years ago, while trying to get clearance to travel to Pakistan on a week leave, I was told by a person with a classified report on Pakistan, “Relationship is Ok, but Pakistan(s) can go (turn) to shit anytime” . That’s my travel advisory.

So this is where Pakistan stand as far as US is concerned, even before Bin-laden was found. So I wouldn’t sweat much over the relationships. Goras aren’t stupid, that have done their homework on country (economy, geopolitics, people sentiments and near term potential) before formulating their policy.

I would've put a bullet in that shit stains face.

They must be pretty pissed off at Pakistan seeing the end result of their Afghan adventure.

Last edited:
I'm surprised someone mentioned Tejas.

Tejas is a failed project.

JF-17 atleast got some export business contracts made.

What your opinion on the Yemen thing MastanKhan keeps harping about?
my opinion about Mastan's commentary on Yemen is that he is very pragmatic and talks with pure national interest of Pakistan.
one can disagree with his opinion or choice of words but be prepared to defend the counter argument.

I'm surprised someone mentioned Tejas.

Tejas is a failed project.

JF-17 atleast got some export business contracts made.
few exported units are not a measure of JF-17 success. its success is in its realistic goals and efficient project management and successful progression to block 3.

When did I question J-10s capabilities or how much PAF knows about it?

But knowing an aircraft's capabilities and having complete grip on the aircraft and knowing it inside out are two very different things. PAF knows every inch about the F-16, in the air as well as on ground. Can you say same for the J-10?

An aircraft having service tenure of 40 some years and an aircraft on which only a handful of pilots are operational yet , are being compared here by people,infact the new aircraft has been declared THE BEST. This is the same mindset Indian Pajeets have for Rafale.

And NO, most pilots sent for J-10 program are not from F-16, rather from your secondary fighter aircraft having Chinese origin.

Lastly, it can never be established which aircraft can beat which one. Even after all this support for this F-16, I never claimed it cannot be beaten by J-10 or it's superior to J-10. I even know of cases where a Hud Less and Radar Less Mirage iii beat the shit out of an MLUed F-16 in dogfight.

Agreed, most people here who still support the F-16 are those who have had direct/indirect experience with it in one way or another OTH it's haters are those who might not even have seen one IRL and keep ranting without any logic and understanding of aircrafts or combat aviation.

I am not belittling anyone and I agree everyone's got a right to opinion but at least come up with a good logic and state solid facts.

F-16 has been pitched against J-10 but not C variant ( atleast not in my knowledge ).

It was A and guess who won?
@Beast awaiting your reply .. I hope you don't go DEFENSIVE :D

In the end, a fighter aircraft is only as good as the pilot flying it. The USAF pilots flying T-38 Talons have defeated F-22s in air combat exercises. Talons were flown by seasoned F-22 pilots and the F-22s were flown by relatively less experienced pilots.
Friendly dogfights are simulated and results can be inaccurate/unrealistic due to obvious limitations.

Probably not, nothing is as light nimble and agile as F-16

With J10A yes, J10C no. J10C would have better angle of attack and sustained turn rate with canard & delta wings + 140-145 KN of thrust. I think it would be significantly better than our F16s in flight envelope.

That paint scheme is hideous

Not hideous, but can do with an update. I think PAF chooses it purely on the basis that it is hard to spot on our skys. Although with WVR becoming a thing of past, no harm in upgrading them. I don't think any air force would purposefully put its top end BVR capable fighter in a WVR gamble. They would always finish them off from a distance if they can.

Bhai
No one loans/anybody anything without money or vested interests. Please rememeber that war in the Indo Pak context will nullify all these acquisitions. The lack of trust between the two will result in either no war or a terrifying Nuke exchange within days of initiation of hostilities.
A

How naïve and ultra stupid some people are? Did China hand over free ships to Pak navy as well? Free HQ9 as well? Free drones as well? Free Howitzers? Everyone knows this is how Pakistan military works. Acquisition costs are rarely made public. Funding sources are rarely discussed. Pakistan has been buying from Turkey & China a lot of equipment. No one gives anything to anyone for free! Indians love living in their illusions and pacify themselves with such silly statements. It took them years, close to a decade to finalise and obtain Rafales. Pakistan even with its weaker economy has obtained its counter within a year or 2. Thats the real shame they are trying to hide behind such statements. Let them burn, maybe we can drop off some burnols from our jf17s on to their air headquarters this time?

You have no idea whats coming next 8-):azn:

Bhai mere ko tou bata dou koi? Kaan men bata dou kisi ko nai bataunga! Ye saray aa aa k teelian laga k ja rae hen? Bata koi nai ra? Mere ko bata dou taky men b randomly post kar sakun... "You have no idea whats coming..." aur bhag jaun! 8-)

download.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom