What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

It probably hasn't exceeded service life of Russia's latest and best but definitely has improved over the original AL-31FN. As the disparity in funding increase in the not so distant future, I'm bold enough to say that China will have Russia beat by 2030 timeframe.
Agree. Hopefully we will also see Ws-15 soon.

It probably hasn't exceeded service life of Russia's latest and best but definitely has improved over the original AL-31FN. As the disparity in funding increase in the not so distant future, I'm bold enough to say that China will have Russia beat by 2030 timeframe.
Don't worry, with Russia losing money in Ukraine war, you will best them much earlier.
Compare with USA.

Congratulations.

Does anyone have a high res picture?

I want to see which helmet is being used?

This question has been plaguing me for so long.

I don't get some folks. When there was first talk of Pak getting J10Cs, the issue turned to it having an inferior engine and no IRST. When both of these were confirmed to be not true, then the discussion turned to the aircraft not having the aerial refueling probe. When that was finally shown in a picture, now the issue is about the aircraft having an inferior radar?

This increasingly sounds like inferiority complex, not some technical discussion. PAF has opted for the most proper solution that upgrades its capacity to take on current and near-future threats emerging from the East. Period.
Not only that, but the J-10CE is the first scalable medium-weight fighter the PAF got since the F-16. Funds and other issues notwithstanding, the PAF won't stop at a couple of dozen airframes. India will deal with at least 90 aircraft, possibly more.

Is it just me or the engine seems a little different then seen previously, AL31 maybe?
@Deino
Yes, they baited us with WS-10 then at the last moment before take off switched to AL-31Fs engines. We just found out. *horror*
Not only that, but the J-10CE is the first scalable medium-weight fighter the PAF got since the F-16. Funds and other issues notwithstanding, the PAF won't stop at a couple of dozen airframes. India will deal with at least 90 aircraft, possibly more.
Exactly. There’s nothing stopping them from upgrading these jets, getting more, without the fear of sanctions. I doubt PAF has enjoyed this flexibility since forever.

Chinese with one master stroke have destroyed all Indian ambitions and plans. Where are they going to deploy Rafaels ? To face us or China ?

Watching Ukrainian and Russian war one can see the pathetic performance of Russian made machines.

With J10 induction and the video I have seen of J10s flying in a diamond formation over Gilgit we have delivered Indians a clear message ……. We are ready and dare you to try any misadventure ….

Many thanks to our "All Weather" Chinees friends/brothers for this. Chinese have proven time and time again that they are with us through thick in thin. What a joyous example of it and another milestone in our relationship.

Long live China Pakistan Friendship
中巴友谊万岁
Zhōng bā yǒuyì wànsuì

Back
Top Bottom