What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Is this true ??

How can buying more J10CE's be the priority for the goverment right now ??? Is this really required given Pakistan dire economic situation and near bankrupcy situation ???

No wonder no-one takes Pakistan's economic management seriously and decline to give Pakistan any money - it is like asking a drunk to give up alcohol ?!? Maybe Pakisan should go cold-turkey ie bankrupt to inject some common sense into the system ??

Shouldn't the focus be on preserving all financial resources and looking for more sensible strategic financial decisions by Pakistan?

The level of detachment of the armed forces from the problems of both the goverment, and the people is woefully shocking !!!!!

I think the guy has a social media page and an unlisted youtube channel with some of the raw footage.
Actually, its the guy who has/has been doing work for the PAF - but PAF Admin under the current Air Chief is hard on people who've been promoting the PAF out of passion.

Certain 'individuals' paid this guy a visit & wiped all data from his Hard Drive.

I'm guessing the very people who performed this act have never heard of Google Drive.

Sorry to contradict, but Turkey is definitely NOT looking to replace its F-16 with J-10Cs, this BS is all based on stupid journalism based again on some stupid spread rumours.
This news is not some fantasy of a journalist but this report is based on a statement made by a member of Turkish Presidents committe of security n foreign relations.

So you can't dismiss it just like that.

This news is not some fantasy of a journalist but this report is based on a statement made by a member of Turkish Presidents committe of security n foreign relations.

So you can't dismiss it just like that.

Honestly, this is plain ridiculous, only a political statement and at best shows this „member of Turkish Presidents committe“ has no military-industrial insight in mind but only political intentions.

Really, the moment Turkey would buy J-10C, all F-16 would stand down, all support would end and in the same way, „Kaan“ would never get F110 engines anymore.

As such it was a provocation only

Honestly, this is plain ridiculous, only a political statement and at best shows this „member of Turkish Presidents committe“ has no military-industrial insight in mind but only political intentions.

Really, the moment Turkey would buy J-10C, all F-16 would stand down, all support would end and in the same way, „Kaan“ would never get F110 engines anymore.

I remember all the things you used to say were ridiculous on the Airforce Monthly forum :) like China buying Su-35, remember that? :)

I agree it is far fetched, especially for a NATO country to operate a fighter aircraft from China, but then again NATO countries operate the S-400 system? And the F110 engine is only an interim powerplant only. In general your have consistently written off everything about Turkey, constantly saying they don't have the capability to develop fifth gen, UAVs, engines, etc blah blah blah. It's a shame really, because you claim to be an academic and back it up with your credentials of writing books on the PLAF, so you should really know better and have an open minded objective view. But on certain topics, you don't. And Turkey never said the J-10 would be to replace the F-16.

A321 would be about on par with the KC135, just some food for thought
There's one dark horse candidate... Embraer KC-390.

However, it'd be limited to hose-and-drogue AAR (for JF-17 and J-10CE), not boom refueling (for F-16).

That said, the KC-390 could be a feasible way of gradually supplanting the C-130s, especially the older B/E models in the coming decades. The PAF could try acquiring the KC-390 in small batches of 2~4 over a period of 15, 20 or even 25 years.

I remember all the things you used to say were ridiculous on the Airforce Monthly forum :) like China buying Su-35, remember that? :)

I agree it is far fetched, especially for a NATO country to operate a fighter aircraft from China, but then again NATO countries operate the S-400 system? And the F110 engine is only an interim powerplant only. In general your have consistently written off everything about Turkey, constantly saying they don't have the capability to develop fifth gen, UAVs, engines, etc blah blah blah. It's a shame really, because you claim to be an academic and back it up with your credentials of writing books on the PLAF, so you should really know better and have an open minded objective view. But on certain topics, you don't. And Turkey never said the J-10 would be to replace the F-16.
Hi,

You should know by now---all his qualifications are hearsay---. Ask him about the aircraft unit numbers---that is all he knows---. He is no tactician---no projections---no idea about military procurements and yet brown nosers on this forum have put him on a pedestal---.

If Turkey goes for the J-10's---nothing will happen to its F16's---.

Pakistan's F16's are fully operational---.

Nope, these are Drone Footages.

They were initially made for a song that came out last year by singer, Ali Zafar.

The clip from the above screen grab is pretty cool.

I got 'em from "... a Source".

The screengrab looks identical to here, so thought it was the same one.

I think the guy has a social media page and an unlisted youtube channel with some of the raw footage.

Actually IMO it's pretty shocking that a drone was allowed on the exact approach path so close to the runway threshold. Granted it's a jet and not a 777, but still are we really taking these stupid risks? Anything can happen at that phase of flight.

The one with the drone next to the J10 during take off is a bit less egregious, but still a bit unprofessional I must say.

Actually, its the guy who has/has been doing work for the PAF - but PAF Admin under the current Air Chief is hard on people who've been promoting the PAF out of passion.

Certain 'individuals' paid this guy a visit & wiped all data from his Hard Drive.

I'm guessing the very people who performed this act have never heard of Google Drive.

Why did they let him fly a drone so close then?

Many Sources are claiming that delivery of 36 J10 C has been completed to Pakistan by china. Is there any confirmation ?
Are we buying more J1o Cs which is quite possible.?

If u had only gone through the trouble of watching the videos or reading my posts u would have got ur ans...instead of just reading the headings.

LM has given Turkey the tentive date of start of delivery of new block 70, early 2030...so to complete the delivery it would take LM from mid to late 2030s....n turkey is not willing to wait that long. As by that time khaan would also be flying in Turkish color so point of spending 25 billion $ would be waisted, so Turkey wants ac ac in couple of years.
So the choices are euro fighter, su 35 n j10 .

Su35 is out of the equation as Turkey does not want to come under any more sanctions.

That leaves eurofighter n j10c.
Now accotding to Turkey as euro fighter is being built by 4 countries so it can be troublesome as Turkey right now is not on best of terms with some of its nato partners so even if the sale does happen the counties might create trouble down the line on one pretext or an other...so a bit jittery their.

So Turkey is looking at the j10c as a possible option....advantages are quick delivery time a outstandingly allaround full spectrum 4++ ac which beats the f16 n the rafale in more then a few aspects in its full envelope.

The things where they are right now PAF has played a huge role.

But having said all of the above if LM gives Turkey favorable delivery time Turkey would go for f 16 without a second thought.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom