With a 70-200 F 4 L Canon lens.

I'll be there :)

With a 70-200 F 4 L Canon lens.

you sure :woot::woot::woot::woot:

on which camera? don't say that Canon 5D :no:

wow! - now i feel you are going to share better pictures than me :P

Growler you are visiting this airshow?

hmmm which day... 24th or 25th of July?

bro, i have to find out which day the Jf-17 is going to perform air show and that is going to be my day. Btw are you also planning to go their?

bro, i have to find out which day the Jf-17 is going to perform air show and that is going to be my day. Btw are you also planning to go their?

Hi

Please also let me know about the jf-17 timing as well when you figure that out. thanks.

you sure :woot::woot::woot::woot:

on which camera? don't say that Canon 5D :no:

wow! - now i feel you are going to share better pictures than me :P

Nahi yaar. Old Canon 350d. 5D is too expensive to justify to my wife. Camera bodies go obsolete very fast. I am eligible for an upgrade though and I hope canon releases their 60D soon.

I have a number of pics from last time taken with the same camera and a 28-135 F3.5-5.6. This was before I used to shoot in RAW and never thought of post processing. I'll try and post them somewhere.

I am fortunate enough to live and work quiet close to the airfield in Farnborough. You would not believe the view I have of the air strip :p. These planes start practising a couple of weeks before the public opening for the air show and includes 5 days of displays for trade members. I have already seen a team of spitfires practice a few weeks back. There was also a team of aerial acrobatic team in blue planes which were out. They were also there in 2008. I am not sure of their name though.

I was there when the F22 was first unveiled in the airshow and have pictures of the first time. However for me, the most impressive exhibit was the A 380. The tight turns it made inspite of its incredible size was truly amazing. Also, the Sarang helicopter acrobatic team, though slightly slow when compared to the other displays was special for me.

So as you can imagine, I don't get any work done in those 2 weeks. I'll get some pics of the JF 17 both in the air and on the ground.

Hi

Please also let me know about the jf-17 timing as well when you figure that out. thanks.

static display
Farnborough - Aircraft - Static Aircraft Listings

flying display
Farnborough - Aircraft - Daily Flying Display

its from 19- to 25th of July and guess what I plan to be there. if anyone from UK wants to join me then let me know so that we can meet up
might as well take some pictures or movies (if allowed) for the forum

farnborough airshow is an Icon in the Aviation show calender

since it says daily display so looks like it will be flying everyday

Flying Display Times
Monday 19th July 2010:
1330 to 1600 hrs
Tuesday 20th to Thursday 22nd July 2010:
1415 to 1645 hrs
Friday 23rd July 2010:
1330 to 1700 hrs
Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th July 2010: 1230 to 1730 hrs

I will be there with my brother, with my video camera. planning to be there on 24th or 25th during weekend

here is the ticket info

ickets are also available to purchase from 28th April to Friday 23rd July 2010 at 6pm from

Paperweight on Farnborough Road.
Paperweight (Mrs Patel)
76 Farnborough Road
Farnborough
Hants
GU14 6TH

Telephone Number +44(0) 1252 545476

Tickets are priced as follows:

* Adults £25 (price for tickets purchased in advance)
* Adults £30 (price for tickets purchased on day)
* Children FREE (under 16 only)

Grandstand Seating:

* Advance Tickets £12

Please note. Grandstand tickets will be dated and you should book for either 24 July 2010 or 25 July 2010.

PM me if you want to catch up I havent bought the tickets yet but will do so in one or two days
hope to see some of you there

will be a good event day for the forum members

regards

Last edited:

They should be up in the air for at least 7 days. 5 days for trade members and 2 days for public viewing. Most of the planes including the F22 were displayed on all 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom