What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

I guess it is a 2nd MiG-21 or Mirage 2000, read this:

The tension between India and Pakistan continues to rise after yesterday the Delhi Air Force carried out an air raid in Pakistani Kashmir against a training camp for a jihadist group, which caused the death of 40 soldiers with a car bomb. This morning, the Islamabad armed forces would in fact have shot down two Indian fighters, a MiG-27 and a Dassault Mirage 2000H
https://www.avionews.com/item/12192...-of-indian-air-force-have-been-shot-down.html

This is the earliest report, there is confusion between the MiG-21 and MiG-27, but can be ignored

The tension between India and Pakistan continues to rise after yesterday the Delhi Air Force carried out an air raid in Pakistani Kashmir against a training camp for a jihadist group, which caused the death of 40 soldiers with a car bomb. This morning, the Islamabad armed forces would in fact have shot down two Indian fighters, a MiG-27 and a Dassault Mirage 2000H
https://www.avionews.com/item/12192...-of-indian-air-force-have-been-shot-down.html

This is the earliest report, there is confusion between the MiG-21 and MiG-27, but can be ignored
You need to catch up on your reading the posts my friend.

Two planes were shot down in Pakistani skies, one was a twin seater and the other a single seater. I believe a mig 27 is a single seater plane. More likely possibilities for the twin seater is the Su30 and Mig 29.

52893119_2179997962092592_583286511898722304_n.jpg

The likely possibility is Su-30MKI and not the Mirage 2000 because the Mirage 2000 isn't a dual seater. I say this because in a video I have saved with myself of the eye witness who caught Abhi, he said that he saw 3 parachutes come down; one landed of Abhi near to him, whom they caught, the other 2 went over the border, onto the Indian-occupied Kashmir (which also is in sync with ISPR's story that the 2nd plane downed went down in IOK). So, the plane downed was a dual seater, the IAF has said it sent a Mig-21 bison, SU-30MKI, and Mirage 2000 for interception, so most definitely the Sukhoi flanker which was downed.

Indian Air Raid Caused the Pulwama Attack? o_O
And What the Hell is Islamabad Armed forces.
Mig27 And Mirage2000? Skipped the Proven Mig21 and Sprouted out Two new fighters?
Is this Post a Satire?

They claimed and that's it? Like 24 PAF Jets V/s 12 IAF yet they shot down F-16 & rest all made happy ending?

Here is another scenario for yet another propaganda article.

JF-17s were in there, India put MIG, Mirages & MKI to face while forgot that we have our CAP INSIDE PAKISTAN that did not cross LoC at all. Mind you, we have every right to use F-16 on defensive role. So, JF-17 did what it was meant to do, MIG (Abhinandan tried to become hero in chase, shot by one of JF-17s on CAP & the rest is here available. In the same time, MKI (superior IAF) sensed only JF-17s & Mirages to say, also thought to become hero & dived in pursuit of chase & cover for Mig party, F-16s flying inside Pakistan (How could you forget our AEWACs) given detection & range, MKI was superior in its aspect hence cross the line & F-16 (superior from our side) was here locking him (Data Link) & Fox-1 away.

MKI alerted with lock, applied maneuvers to break but had an AMRAAM with him to the ground. IAF inside IoK, concealed/cordoned off area, took whatever they had along with remains of AMRAAM stuck with MKI or nearby. India took that peace. Just that Pakistan assured that no F-16s is used in retaliation attack, which is proven by above scenario, Indians came with a claim that too only a peace of alleged PAF Falcon's AMRAAM. AIM-120C contract number proven to be delivered to many and lastly, was delivered to Taiwan. So, don't forget our formation of JF-17 which wasn't much there when we pushed IAF out of our boundaries in Balakot drama by IAF. The Thunder did it pretty well.

Above engagement imaginations are simplified by me in lay man language. Now moving further to the other logical aspects/scenarios.

India initially denied any loss then later came with acknowledgment of MIG-21 that too when ISPR already had proved through video, documents of Abhinandan, Mig-21 wreckage & Pilot's interview. Then, it took almost more than 30 hours for India to come up with what? a piece of alleged AMRAAM fired by PAF F-16? Then later turned on to claim that F-16 was used by PAF because it is going to be so embarassing to losing an MKI to JF-17, by any chance. Had to claim for AMRAAM AIM-120C-5. What made them to believe or even calculate that even if they had fired on F-16s, except for whole F-16 that AMRAAM AIM-120C-5 somehow made it to Indian Occupied Kashmir? We had only one pilot as we presented him and returned in goodwill gesture by Pakistan for regional peace.

Indians knew that Pakistan denied use of Falcon so lets avail this opportunity to claim an F-16 is down by showing peace of AMRAAM. So win for India that was able to hide shot MKI because Pakistan denied use of F-16. India now try harder to create rift between Pakistan & US (F-16s supplies & Afghanistan defeat of Indian involvement). Indian Defence System totally unaware of what really happened while PAF entered hence, MKIs, Migs etc took off but too late and even couldn't see it coming because it was what we promised "An element of surprise". Then interestingly, there is an Indian MI-17 inside IoK which crashed due to Technical Fault but, all the victims were only IAF personnel. Was that MI-17 there supposedly to pick up downed pilots? Remember, Pakistan also did not claim shooting down Indian MI-17 at all. But, India did not confirm any loss of other pilots.

Another aspect for AMRAAM: Available on Ebay some years or so before, bought as Hey, why not because might become handy & here it is. One more scenario though: Piece of AMRAAM from some another source/Black Market you know, acquired & beautifully stenciled with markings.

Yet another scenario that during failed attempt by IAF on Balakot, PAF fired an AMRAAM which followed your Mirage but mountains/terrain helped Indian Jet to get away & AMRAAM falls inside IoK after losing target. How did it loss target? May be I fired under the tactics as "Lock after Fire". Isn't there both options like Fire & Forget or Lock after Fire?.

Remember India's experience for faking like from painting one of their own with Pakistani flag on tail and present to the public as trophy which, fired back. Also, claim of 300-350 so-called terrorist in Balakot & JeM HQ yet ended with 1 civilian injured, 10 trees down & killed one crow. (We will avenge our crow & trees yet we have only avenged our injured civilian).

Also, we shared video of IAF Mig, Indian Media & their experts took it studio & started to claim shooting down of F-16. Later from debris to engine & everything including that famous number 80269 on Mig box, are also proven lies & propaganda. Provide alleged A/C number even to go by 78-0269 yet ended with Jordan with local SN. 131, F-16B Block-20 RJAF SQ1 & ACT (active).

View attachment 543476
View attachment 543477

There could be more scenarios but for the time being, these are good enough for Indian Movies, Bollywood propaganda & Media manipulations for next days/months so that Indian Military can try to save its face. Moreover, nobody will sack Air Chief if it ever succeeded to shoot a plane like F-16.

Regards,
Hilarious..to see that paf .pilots dont see and know which enemy planes are in air... in a dog fight...
Whats the plane radar for....? It showz a blip.. but not the type of fighter enemy plane??
Paf should release its hit videos??

Hilarious..to see that paf .pilots dont see and know which enemy planes are in air... in a dog fight...
Whats the plane radar for....? It showz a blip.. but not the type of fighter enemy plane??
Paf should release its hit videos??

Everything is known and action is recorded with every detail. But, what on earth someone expects immediate release of recording from hoodcam. Every contradiction will be cleared from time to time.

I am hearing rumors on some social media channels that it was actually TWO SU 30MKIs downed, One Mig-21, One Helicopter, damage/destruction to multiple AD and Radar systems, and so on.

Only time will tell.
I also have the same news about 2 SU30s but i think the 2nd one was in a different instance carried out by AIM120 fired from F16 and not being claimed by PAK as it would make Uncle sam unhappy.

The way fake news are being spread, I am sure within 3/4days our entire MKI fleet would be destroyed by Pakistanis.
If things get uglier, InshaAllah that would also happen. btw the faces of your armed forces guys tell the story.

Believe me there is a lot more to come out, PAF Boys hit them hard....shock and awe was in it's element.
One of the reason modi blood pressure is high. Jf17 two kills and come back unharmed from such indian well equipped big airforce , supported with SAMS near border. No wonder modi want to die.

Last edited:
I will wait buddy. But do keep in mind, this same airforce you are mocking went 80km inside your country and bombed KPK. You didn't had to wait too long, isnt? Its more thrilling than anything for an Indian, I guess.
Yeah, went inside and then outside as PAF was on its way. Unlike the PAF, who went inside and then bombed the military installments. (confirmed by your generals)

Was their air commander sacked or retired because of the end of his service period?

Or was it perhaps a forced retirement?

I also have the same news about 2 SU30s but i think the 2nd one was in a different instance carried out by AIM120 fired from F16 and not being claimed by PAK as it would make Uncle sam unhappy.

If things get uglier, InshaAllah that would also happen. btw the faces of your armed forces guys tell the story.
so F16 is not allowed to be against India?

Back
Top Bottom