What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

F16 was not used to bomb India. It just intercepted an intruding enemy plane and hit it with a missile. That's India's claim. We don't even know that how Taiwani missile was fire from a PAF F16.
How do you know the IAF didn't send any other dual seater aircraft to the confrontation AFAIK? Indian claims? They are proven liars. No one believes i their lies.

Well, they don't have any Fulcrums stationed in the area so I doubt they would be used.

The eye witnesses seen 3 pilots coming down on parachutes. 1 landed in Pakistani
side who got picked by the Army other 2 ended up on Indian side. The jet is a twin seater
which got shot on the Indian side either a SU30 or Mig 29.

We can, but the US would not be pleased with Pakistan sending Vipers to bomb Indian positions without India declaring a full-scale war upon us.

Well, the IAF sent no other dual seater aircraft to the confrontation AFAIK (based on their claims), and they do not have any other dual seaters in the area. It really does seem like an MKI went down.

Pakistan is probably just down-playing to de-escalate things. Hence why the pilot was released so quickly, and why the strikes intentionally hit close to Indian military installations rather than directly targeting them.
Or it can be three single seaters. Or one single seater Mig and one dual seater F16. It can be anything. Speculations have no bounds, mate.

Or it can be three single seaters. Or one single seater Mig and one dual seater F16. It can be anything. Speculations have no bounds, mate.

It can't be three single-seaters because the Pakistani military only said two aircraft were downed, and it can't be a Viper because the very pilot India claimed that went down with it is alive, the 2nd plane is said to have gone over to the other side of the LOC as per an eyewitness (and I doubt India would not want to showcase the wreckage), the US has oddly kept mum about that detail, your military still feels the need to "hit back" (which wouldn't be the case if they managed to take out a golden goose like a Viper) and even your damn pilot hasn't said he took out a Viper.

Wait....are you telling me that in situations like these no one really knows what the heck happened? What an extraordinarily novel idea! o_O

I just hope all these online Red Barons sober up soon and realize that peace is not an option....it is the ONLY option!

Oh Bhainsssssssssssssssss

That is amazing ... and very low level.

Looks a crappy version/edit of the other clip circulating. Not only that, but the 2nd aircraft is way too small to be a dual seater Su-30MKI.

Wait....are you telling me that in situations like these no one really knows what the heck happened? What an extraordinarily novel idea! o_O

I just hope all these online Red Barons sober up soon and realize that peace is not an option....it is the ONLY option!
Only Pakistani Military,its airforce and IAF have the actual facts and both sides have hushed up facts as they have done it all the previous wars. All other reports that are flying in twitter and facebooks are nothing but mere opinions of fanboys who cant accept anything but a quick victory of their forces.

btw Pakistan and India is the best place to test US/Chinese tech vs Russian tech
so far russian tech is at the third position .

F-16s weren't used at all and for 2 reasons:
1. Pakistan doesn't trust the u.s. that they may engage the kill switch in the middle of a dog fight
2. We can't air refuel the F16 because we don't have the required aircraft while the JF-17s and Mirages can be air refueled so they can stay on CAP patrols a lot longer.

so the F-16s are kept as back up on the runways ready to take off while the JF-17s and Mirages stay in the air.
please get rid of this kill switch theory. i am sure paf vipers have been flying close to LOC and have been engaging indian jets and most likely shot down russian one of the most advanced jet so they would have found any abnormality in air craft avionics by now.

result would not have been different because Mr. Abhi would still be flying it LOL!

I mean no matter which plane you give to people who live in a society where **** stars are glorified as drama actresses they wont have character to stand upto challenge

Both looked like jf, 2nd one confirm jf, first one can't be SU as it is too big compared to jf and in the video both jets looks like the same size.
First plane is definitely not a Pakistani it's something else

Back
Top Bottom