What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

yet "apparently" they sent MK2 with latest AGM 60km inside pak territory?
You are already very familiar with mirage 2000 cos of Kargil war.
So it was used for the attack.

People here expected India to shoot down PAF planes with S300 .... I mean LOL..!

I think we shot down Mig & not SU.
Interesting point of view, Sir. But two things. First, India was quick to claim 'heavy casualties'. If the intention was to show the capability, prudence should have dictated not to boast about human casualties. The evident result, as it appeared later was a full mockery by Pakistan. Second, are children and women really allowed in such camps?
To be honest few mujahideen families are living there, those mujahideen already been martyred, but now their children and family living there and they have nothing to do with anything, those are houses and not the training camps. Now it is up to you I just told you the truth.

yet "apparently" they sent MK2 with latest AGM 60km inside pak territory?
IMG-20190302-WA0011.jpg

yeah and only got THIS return! :rofl:

Try checking the serials, it's a Taiwanese contract missile genius. Ever wonderred how coveniently the missiles had the serials and missile model intact for the media to see?

They did suspect the US turned off the GPS. That's the reason China has beidou.

And the Taiwanese declined that they are their serials ever. https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3648621

It is very interesting that now western media and analysts is reviewing this air battle. So far, the shooting down of F-16 by IAF is being denied. Similarly, the statement of F-16 was not involved in the mission is also being denied. Some discussion pointed out that the mystery of SU-30mki got hit still remains and it is highly likely that Indians have covered it up by bringing complication through revealing F-16 missile piece. Americans believe that both sides have sufficient details and evidences to clarify what happened that day, but for now playing with care.

And the Taiwanese declined that they are their serials ever. https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3648621
of course its not theirs, Indians copied those serials and put it conveniently on a piece of metal. I did google that contract number, it turned up as a Taiwanese missile contract. =). So how do you explain an American document showing the serials as Taiwanese missiles? Taiwannews.com? It's not even a mainstream website...maybe you can link it to their official military spokesmen?

Last edited:
It is very interesting that now western media and analysts is reviewing this air battle. So far, the shooting down of F-16 by IAF is being denied. Similarly, the statement of F-16 was not involved in the mission is also being denied. Some discussion pointed out that the mystery of SU-30mki got hit still remains and it is highly likely that Indians have covered it up by bringing complication through revealing F-16 missile piece. Americans believe that both sides have sufficient details and evidences to clarify what happened that day, but for now playing with care.

If I was the indian Air Force, I would say we shot down a jF-17 instead of F-16. Pakistan has a specific number of F-16s and the US and others know the serial numbers of those planes. It is very easy to disprove the indian claim which is now being furthered officially. They have lied about everything and I mean everything about the entire affair and each time were caught with their pants down by international experts. This F-16 saga will be another embarrassment for them.

Such an unprofessional and confused military. No wonder they are taking 40 years to make their LCA while PAF’s JF-17 which was initiated decades later is today in serial production and shooting down India’s top of the line fighter planes. If I was Russia, I would stop selling anything to India. These guys and the Arabs do a horrible job of embarrassing otherwise quality products. Not surprising both these groups struggle against countries 10x smaller than them

I saw such posts too.

Showing firing etc..

Hardest cross border firing since decadea but not all out war.

There was heavy shelling by mortars of Matey wala & the neighbouring village on 28th. Since then it’s been quite around our area.

I haven’t witnessed such rapid & robust deployment of troops before.

Last time when the troops mobilised on a large scale & in a serious manner was after the Parliament attack & that was in the form of army exercises which lasted for months. Troops remained stationary in their positions for weeks & became such a regular presence that we could go up to their Tanks and APC’s after nightfall for a duel of Aseel Kukkars. ( Cock fighting )

You are already very familiar with mirage 2000 cos of Kargil war.
So it was used for the attack.

People here expected India to shoot down PAF planes with S300 .... I mean LOL..!

Yah, that Kargil war where we occupied your territory for months while India had to resort to using its air force to save IA sorry @rse.

I saw some tiny voice in this thread said China is not supporting Pakistan openly. China usually act more and talk less. The following is from China Military, whether it was mean to support PAF or not, it is up to each individual's opinion. The larger intention of China is de-escalation of conflict. The Chinese Air Force acted on for the worst.

Note: South West China borders Pakistan, India and Afghanistan.

8cdcd42c54981de3369d07.jpg

Ground crews perform pre-flight checks on a J-10A fighter jet prior to a training exercise at an airfield in southwest China on Feb. 27, 2019. The J-10A fighter jet is attached to an aviation brigade of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command which has sent several airplanes to southwest China to conduct training on regional air defense combat and covering assault operations, in a bid to hone the troops' all-weather combat capability. (eng.Chinmil.com.cn /Photo by Wei Jinxin)

Last edited:
dude, I'm starting for feel sorry for you...can you guys stop trying to prove that the rapist wore that condom before he raped you?!?!?! Pakistan likes raping you bare in your bunghole man, I'm talkin' raw!!! :omghaha: :rofl:
There IAF chief should die with shame... Its like he was holding a F-16 d!ck in his hand and showing the wrold that this we downed this dick holder jet and this D!ck is proof that we destroyed F-16. Even though we had famous ISRO satellites in the orbit we cant find the wirkage of fallen F-16...Amrica, Russia China, France, Australia is with us and they congratulated us on this effort of IAF .... Clapping.. Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom