What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

Right, but how is it significant? What are their sources? What do the pictures show? They're very low quality.

Thanks, I thought so. But why is this significant? What new evidence is available?
Right, but how is it significant? What are their sources? What do the pictures show? They're very low quality.

Thanks, I thought so. But why is this significant? What new evidence is available?
Maybe the pilot's conversation got leaked or recorded. :D

52829694_2109719032479231_1911785691155529728_n.jpg

View attachment 544080

What are they basing this news on...i feel they may b on to something

Not me bro but the PAF.....and believe me for the right reasons.
After Modi's conference it makes sense they must have used their best and it wasn't enough. But nothing beats solid proof so I shall wait eagerly!

I don't get it if there is a su30 shoot down then why our military is hiding it. Isn't it a big trophy than a mig21. It also demoralizes and humiliates our enemy unless ISPR wants to help Modi in the election.

Any EXTERNAL pressure to not to release details about second IAF jet knocked down , in return of some benefits should be IGNORED.

We are not in business in keeping the reputations of forigen defence companies because we ourselves are now competing in defence market. It's a huge marketing coup for our JF17s and all details of its exploits both in the air and strikes on the ground with full documentary evidence should be released.

It's a very competitive defence market out there and nothing beats to a battlefield proven system.

I am feeling like ISPR will be doing another conference with more details and maybe another pilot with Su-30 kill. Its in Pakistan's interest to show the SU-30MKI kill because:

1. Completely discredits IAF
2. More importantly completely discredits Modi's gov
3. Easy to forward the narrative that Modi gov tried to disown their own.
4. Indian people have high feelings for their troops, #3 means he will massively lose support
5. For peace efforts we don't want terrorist like Modi ruling India
6. Unrelated to India but SU-30MKI kill would bolster JF-17 sale and exports.

So if we want peace, which surely can't happen under Modi, completely destroying the trust people have in Modi's gov is important. And nothing can destroy trust in them than showing that indeed there was a 2nd Indian aircraft destroyed, and HOPEFULLY we have another pilot in custody to prove it (as Indians will say video evidence was edited/fake)

This would be a great opportunity to destroy Modi's gov. Of course this is only if we have indisputable evidence.

Back
Top Bottom