What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

Then why did Abhi Nandan fly a MiG21 Bison while he had been flying Su30 since 2011. Possible explanations

Hi,

I had read that when the indians had an exercise with the americans in the US---the americans were more impressed with the EW package of the Mig21 BIS.

Secondly I had read elsewhere that Abhi's dad had him transfered to the mig21bis sqdrn---to keep him safe as the SU30's would be going first into combat---.

Hi,

I had read that when the indians had an exercise with the americans in the US---the americans were more impressed with the EW package of the Mig21 BIS.

Secondly I had read elsewhere that Abhi's dad had him transfered to the mig21bis sqdrn---to keep him safe as the SU30's would be going first into combat---.
Cant be true as peace time failure rate of Mig are mich higher than Mki

Possilbe / Plausible

LoLzzz..and made him more unsafe even during the peace time :rofl:

Hi,

Senior Indian pilots who flew the Sukhois have been transferred to Migs to work with younger pilots. Pretty common as part of their moving up the ranks.

Second part is like saying, Pakistani politicians send their children abroad because they do not believe the Pakistani state is viable. See how hearsay works?

Abhi flying the Mig-21 makes sense from their perspective. Also, the version of the Mig-21 they are flying now has nothing in common with the original aircraft. It has been substantially upgraded and is technically better than our F-7PGs (bar the airframe). As for why he flew the interception mission, he just happened to be on ADA duty that day. Its not like pilot draw straws to see who is go out to fly when a scramble alert goes out. This whole line of arguments is quite silly.

PS. I would bet there are some pilots in PAF that started off in F-16s and then were posted later to Mirage squadrons. PS, all instructor pilots in our CCS squadrons fly all types of jets.

USAF frequently takes very highly experienced F-16, F-15, F-18 and in the future F-22/35 pilots and put them in F-5s to play the aggressor roles and train their rookies in air combat

Wing commander he may have flown SU and given a mig-21 sqn as sqn commander ?? Or sqn flight commander, it happens in paf folks fly f-16 but not given f-16 command but rather f-7 sqn command

Second part is like saying, Pakistani politicians send their children abroad because they do not believe the Pakistani state is viable. See how hearsay works?
The ones who do stay behind end up replacing those politicians or shooting down the best of what India has to offer. See how that works?

Senior Indian pilots who flew the Sukhois have been transferred to Migs to work with younger pilots. Pretty common as part of their moving up the ranks.

Read he is promoted as a flying instructor.. to Mig 21 @randomradio

Mate, this is very strange logic..It is like saying that a driver who has been driving BMW 7-series for the past 10 years, can drive Mehran better than a driver who has been driving for the past 10 years.

@Maarkhoor is absolutely correct... only the experienced ones get the access to MIG 21 because this jet don't forgive a minuscule error...

On your car THEORY... let us says... which one is EASY to drive... a car with ABS, Power Steering and other features... or a car without these features...

@Maarkhoor is absolutely correct... only the experienced ones get the access to MIG 21 because this jet don't forgive a minuscule error...

On your car THEORY... let us says... which one is EASY to drive... a car with ABS, Power Steering and other features... or a car without these features...
Yes but in a race u will give your most talented driver the most experience machine ...

I will agree half on this as most of our politicians are the lowest kind of filth that almost none of their breed every served the country especially in uniform and prefers to settle them abroad because they have no interest to serve the nation. Speaking of "Viable" is kind of Indian dialogue since 1947 and I will give it to you for towing the same line which is not a surprise.

So over 40 days on, how's life in Pak? F-16 shot to shit, economy down the gutter, life's a bitch on this side ain't it. NOTAM after NOTAM, Seem like the world's most Juggad nuke power is crumbling under it's own lies.
Trolls gonna troll...lol

No amount of trolling will take away from the fact that your politicians and military complex has turned the nation in to the diaper of Asia. Whether it's piss on running away after being chased or crappy pungent lies, there is always something to clean-up once the diaper is open.
I think you need to cool off....

No amount of trolling will take away from the fact that your politicians and military complex has turned the nation in to the diaper of Asia. Whether it's piss on running away after being chased or crappy pungent lies, there is always something to clean-up once the diaper is open.
Man i understand your rage...

PTSD hitting hard !

Back
Top Bottom