What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pdf::tdown:
December 22, 2008 Monday Zilhaj 23, 1429

JAMMU, Dec 21: Congress party chief Sonia Gandhi warned Pakistan on Sunday against “taking India’s wish for peace as a sign of weakness” and said her country was capable of giving a “befitting reply to those using their soil for abetting and promoting terrorism against it”.:angry::crazy::lol:

“Our wish for peace and friendship should not be taken as a sign of weakness,” Press Trust of India quoted Ms Gandhi as telling an election rally. She said she was disappointed by what she called Pakistan’s failure to reciprocate India’s efforts for better ties.

She said India wanted peaceful and friendly relations with its neighbour in the same way as it wanted peace and tranquillity within the country.

“We have tried to build friendly relations, but it is a matter of regret that they have not understood our feelings,” she said.:crazy:

Yea the only feeling i understand of her is her hatered and she seems to be one sick women in lal la land :cheesy: :blah: if one wants peace then state some friendly and peaceful words not words and thoughts of hate!

I feel US will mount pressure on pakistan to take more tough actions in the way they started 2 weeks ago, they will also do some arm twisting tactics, they know the levers inside both Pak and India.

Pakistan prepared to defend if war is imposed: Gilani

Monday, 22 Dec, 2008 | 08:05 PM PST |

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani —File photo

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani reiterated on Monday that Pakistan did not want war but was prepared to defend itself if attacked, as tensions simmered with India over the Mumbai attacks.
The statement came as Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee said New Delhi would ‘explore all options’ to push Pakistan on its promise to crack down on cross-border terrorism.
‘If war is imposed upon us, the whole nation would be united and the armed forces are fully capable of safeguarding and defending the territorial integrity of the country,’ Gilani told his ambassador to India, Shahid Malik.
‘Pakistan is a peace-loving country and does not harbour aggressive designs against any one... Pakistan’s desire for peaceful coexistence should not be taken as weakness,’ he said, according to a statement from his office.
Pakistan has pledged to cooperate with India on the investigation into the attacks but foreign ministry spokesman Mohammad Sadiq said earlier Monday that India had not given Islamabad any evidence to follow up.
Late Monday, the Press Trust of India reported that India had summoned a Pakistani diplomat and handed over a letter purportedly written by the lone surviving Mumbai attacker.

http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect...an-prepared-to-defend-if-war-is-imposed-pm-ha

y dont u guys provide us the evidence which u say u have got. atleast then we will be able to move fwd with our investigation. thats gud for both the countries if we really want peace

The objectives are evident to those with a discerning eye..national objectives are not discussed on forums..

Crush Kaffirs... I just read a thread today on this forum wherein someone from Pak called Jinnah a Kaffir for eating pork & drinking wine. In that case, where will you start from ???

Lastly, India ko doobne ke like bahut pani chaiye.. aap ke liye chullu bahut hai.

Dont worry Indoa ko daboonay kay liyye chulloo ko zara bara kerlaingay...waisay bhyee pani choora choora ker apka chulloo bara ho chuka hai.:coffee:

Indian's ain't gonna do $hit their to scared :rofl::rofl::guns::pakistan:

Last edited:
Pakistan wants peace, not war but if war is imposed then we know how to defend the country. War is not in the interest of both Pakistan and India, however, Pakistan has the capability to defend itself and the armed forces of Pakistan are fully alert.
:pakistan::sniper:

PAF jet Fighters Fly over Lahore and Pindi
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 4:04 pm

LAHORE: Pakistan Air Force airplanes flew over Islamabad and Rawalpindi for 20 minutes on Monday.

Large number of people came out of their homes and chanted slogans in favor of the PAF.

According to agency news correspondent in Lahore, the PAF sources have said that the air force has been on high alert for the defence of the country and these flights were aimed to remain prepare to meet any eventuality.

The PAF jet fighters flights were continued for about 20 minute.

Meanwhile, PIA officials have said that the flights of the national air carrier have not been suspended which are continued according to the flight schedule.

http://www.thearynews.com/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=19075

PAF jet Fighters Fly over Lahore and Pindi

PAF planes undertake flights in Lahore, Muzafarabad
Updated at: 2000 PST, Monday, December 22, 2008

MUZAFARABAD: Pakistan fighter jets have undertaken flights in the air space of Muzafarabad and its adjoining areas, sources said.

It may be mentioned here that earlier Pakistan’s fighter planes had also flown over Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore.

Meanwhile, high alert has been declared at all the air ports across the country.

Pakistan Air Force sources have termed these flights as per normal routine and that the planes are safeguarding the country’s air space.

PAF planes undertake flights in Lahore, Muzafarabad

x_man; sir
plz stop, your hype against media!
yes dam, with our media, but do remember that , not always its just a "mook", the situation is very dangerous, PAF can & will defend pakistan, thats why they are in the air?
comming hours 48 are very important, AHQ is fully opreatinal & "CODE RED" is being issued already!

I knew nothing about PAFs fly over then, so were my remarks…Things became much clearer later....I think you didn’t read my later posts # 17 and # 84 in which I explained few details…If you missed it, here it is for you:- :enjoy:

PAF also simulated something in real condition / canned set-up and its calm now….While many objectives were achieved during the simulation, it sent many messages too. The intended recipients must have got them...:enjoy:

As ADA is already established at Isb and Lahore, so the residents might continue to see the fighters for next few weeks at low level especially during recovery…So no need to raise the alarms here each time you hear a jet or see one with missiles…

You are right about next few days: they are crucial and may be decisive...:agree:

PAF on high-alert: Lahore’s ready for defense!

Pakistan Air Force today conducted vigilance exercises throughout the central Punjab and North-Eastern parts of the country including Azad Kashmir. We all saw as fighter jets swooped the skies over Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi, boosting the public morale and the feeling of patriotism and pride among the citizens. People climbed up the roofs and at some places shouted slogans in favour of the armed forces as all Civil Aviation activity was stopped for at least 25 minutes all across Pakistan.

Only yesterday, Indian political leadership including Congress Leader Sonia Gandhi and Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee went more aggressive in declaring that India has not ruled out an option of offensive strikes within Pakistan fueling the tensions between two nuclear-armed neighbours to new heights. This comes after repeated claims of the Pakistani Government that India has not yet shared any information or evidence relating to involvement of any Pakistan-based group or individuals. Accusations of a Pakistani hand behind Mumbai attacks did not surprise us as Pakistan has become used to the Indian rhetoric and many times, false allegations ignoring the basic fact that Pakistan is itself at war with extremist elements and terrorists on its Western front and inside its own cities and towns.

Pakistan Air Force’s flights over three major cities and Azad Kashmir this afternoon are both symbolic and extremely important a response to reports that India has started moving its forces to bases near the Pakistani border areas and that it might conduct offensives as deep as in the vicinity of Lahore; our home town; Pakistan’s heart and the country’s second largest city.

Finally, we have made it clear that we love peace but our forces won’t sit idle if any Indian adventure in our country’s territory is undertaken.

Peace; but not on the expense of our country’s sovereignty and defense…

PAF on high-alert: Lahore’s ready for defense! | Lahore Metblogs

yes the pakistani army is finally taking action!!!!!
i feel bad for zardari though he loved his india so much :rofl:
hope kayani takes over :pakistan:

I knew nothing about PAFs fly over then, so were my remarks…Things became much clearer later....I think you didn’t read my later posts # 17 and # 84 in which I explained few details…If you missed it, here it is for you:- :enjoy:

You are right about next few days: they are crucial and may be decisive...:agree:

we are ready to deliver straight Punches.....:angry:

Allahu 'Akbar

@ Above...

Kindly dont use this type of language
im Not in Favor of Mr. Zardari but he is our President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom