What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That story is woefully incomplete. Read this one instead:

In other words, whatever the U.S. thought of Pakistan's acts immediately after the Mumbai attacks, now the U.S. thinks that Pakistan is dragging its feet.

Who cares what the US thinks, if they want a piece of the fun then let them put away their کھلونا (drones) and come at us.

In other words, whatever the U.S. thought of Pakistan's acts immediately after the Mumbai attacks, now the U.S. thinks that Pakistan is dragging its feet.

A little bit of sense would help in understanding this situation better. What is Pakistan charging these guys with in the prosecution? Where is the proof and evidence linking these folks to the attack? Has anything of that nature been given to Pakistan? What is Pakistan to do in the absence of such? Hold these folks indefinitely in a Gitmo like lock-up?

I am all for punishing the culprits. However how is the GoP to deal with the public pressure without presenting evidence against them?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Anybody know an updated inventry of PAF ? all sources and links i find are outdated

None cares of what the U.S. thinks as this doesn't concern them in any matter. All he's saying is we be transparent, but as you "History buff" should know by now, American minds only think at step 1 and stop their instead of asking or know step 2 is calling for "evidence". But their minds can only function so much before its exhausted.

A little bit of sense would help in understanding this situation better. What is Pakistan charging these guys with in the prosecution? Where is the proof and evidence linking these folks to the attack? Has anything of that nature been given to Pakistan? What is Pakistan to do in the absence of such? Hold these folks indefinitely in a Gitmo like lock-up?

I am all for punishing the culprits. However how is the GoP to deal with the public pressure without presenting evidence against them?

Lol, if only these American's had any sense in thoroughly understanding a situation, and how to go about it. They tend to have a-lot of memory lapse.

I have met a person who is a good friend of mines a Lebanese who works with CIA's Middle Eastern Division, and from his first hand experience he says its a complete joke, as to how they go about doing their thing, and not listening to advice, they have the mentality what they say is right. Which doesn't surprise me one bit.

Last edited:
its just a routine excercise we should all calm down our hormones,India would never like to go war with Pakistan

1 - Pakistan is ahead in defence program
2 - India ecnomy is booming after 60 years..
3 - China support to Pakistan
4 - I've learned in history that war helps people get jobs so if Pakistani people are being employed no hunger,although India dont want that
5 - India has learned in 65,71,99,01 its not a good think to go to war with Pakistanis are Lunatics and they kill them with the ratio of 1:10...in Kargil India media has always a false influence on Indian people
6 - 52% of India population live below poverty line.India wants to fix that
7 - India armed forces are not well trained ; Mumbai attacks followed.
8 - India might lose everything and go back to the stone age India only has Nuclear Bombs not Nuclear Missiles it would be very effective if PAF would stop them
9 - there are alot of groups fighting to gain Independence from India ; "KHALISTAN".
10 - If India goes to war with Pakistan will help make out of India around 16-20 states ; voilence Hindus kills Sikhs,Muslims and Christians.
11 - Pakistan has nothing to lose what so ever.

Pakistan Zindabaad.:pakistan:

Khuda ka waasta,

Stop with these jingoistic posts. Drop this 1:10 stuff. It does not help Pakistan. War is good for neither side. But to suggest that the other side is cowardly, we will destroy them, we are this and that while they are only such and such does not help anyone.

This thread is halfway filled with naraybaazi and the rest are flames from both sides.

Most of us here are the educated few in both India and Pakistan. If our thinking is along such absolutist lines then all hope is lost.

Khuda ka waasta,

Stop with these jingoistic posts. Drop this 1:10 stuff. It does not help Pakistan. War is good for neither side. But to suggest that the other side is cowardly, we will destroy them, we are this and that while they are only such and such does not help anyone.

This thread is halfway filled with naraybaazi and the rest are flames from both sides.

Most of us here are the educated few in both India and Pakistan. If our thinking is along such absolutist lines then all hope is lost.

i agree but if your buttons are constantly pushed by the otherside what would you do ? we dont want war because how massive lost of Human life can be wiped off ; about that 1:10 thing its true btw its not about being coward its about how well trained a war cant be fought without your heart being into it.

Pakistan Zindabaad :pakistan:

Energon,

The caution on the Pakistani side is not because we think that India would not carry out a strike for lack of targets. Rather its the concern that possibly the internal Indian politics may lead India to take action to placate the public.
My perception of the Indian outlook:

I think its far too late for that. This is actually one of the biggest points of contention that has led to much public furore within India. From what I've read so far, there is no mechanism within the Indian government's current modus operandi that enables the air force (or any branch of the armed forces for that matter) to conduct rapid strikes (air or otherwise) upon another country, particularly Pakistan even in the even of an exigent situation such as a terrorist attack like this one. As a side note this is why I really doubt the solidity of the cold start doctrine; but that is a different topic altogether. The elaborate civilian bureaucracy involved in any such decision making process is far too sluggish and subsequently inhibits the level of mobility the military requires in order to carry out such operations effectively.

As far as the IAF randomly striking parts of Pakistan just to pacify the public goes, that is simply out of question considering that the diplomatic route has already been taken and most of the developed world has now been included in the process. Besides, killing innocent Pakistani civilians will only make matters worse and attenuate India's stand.

The only way I see strikes happening is if:
  • Pakistan keeps rejecting the role of Pakistanis in the Mumbai blasts and engages in rebounding, deflection and subversion in the overall schema of terrorism.
  • Persists with anti-Indian terrorist groups by letting them set up shop again under a new banner etc.
  • Free people from custody if they're implicated
  • Offer shelter to people who escape from India during the course of the investigation.
All of this of course combined with new intelligence reports outlining where the locations of the new targets.

But for this to happen it would take at least a few weeks if not months.

In the mean time a high level of readiness will be maintained including the occasional pseudo wild weasel type of operations to keep any and all options open and so as to not lose time if strike have to be conducted a few months from now.

Khuda ka waasta,

One only has to see our respective governments in action to confirm that in fact, all hope is lost.

:yahoo:

"He also urged them to support judicial efforts to prosecute the cases fully and transparently," it added.

Earlier, Mullen met Pakistani national security adviser Mehmood Ali Durrani, a senior Pakistani government official told AFP.

I fail to see what exactly is here that is contrary to Pakistan's position.

This is in fact a validation of Pakistan's stance that due process and the laws of Pakistan should be followed. As Blain said, how does one 'support judicial efforts to prosecute cases transparently and fully', when India does not even want to share evidence or cooperate.

This might be a precursor to India finally sharing evidence, with a reminder from Adm. Mullen that Pakistan should keep her promises made so far of acting if evidence was forthcoming.

All in all, that statement is a vindication of Pakistan's position.

“To me, I confess, [countries] are pieces on a chessboard upon which is being played out a game for dominion of the world.”Lord Curzon, viceroy of India, speaking about Afghanistan, 1898

to be honest i still dont think that india will do such a mistake .... of launching a full scale war
but the option of a short term milletary scenario is 500% inevitable
i beleive their r some other elements in this whole game of INDO-PAK tention .
Our true enemy who is till hiden from most of us is playing the card of india and wnats of to measur
1 how much united we are
2 How would our politicians and our armed forces will react
3 and they will be watcing our every move . If we activate any Nuclear Missile they will certinly know whre our nuclear arsenell is placed even, if they dont know they will probabally guess it out .

4. wat will be the rection of taliban
5 wat will be the reaction of CHINA , IRAN , Saudia Arabia , Bangladesh and SIRILANKA and perhaps Russia
The enemy of which i m talkin abt is also behind the killing of Benezir Bhutto and is responicible for Bankrupting our Nation so that we could go to IMF.

Our Enemy is in the process of getting information abt us so that they could role the dice and play their big cards efficiently . India is one of their Cards . and they are playing it very well

There is millteray terM called " EXTERIOR MANEOVER "
WHICH SAYS YOU HAVE TO GET INFO ABT UR ENEMY ONCE GOT ISOLATE UR ENEMY AND TRY TO HIT IT WITH A LOW FORCE AND MEASURE ITS REACTION. IF THERE IS ANY STRENTH IN IT ELIMINATE IT USING ANY OTHER METHOD EXCEPT MILLETARY. ONECE DID . KILL UR ENEMY WITH ALL THE POWER U HAVE.

INDIA ALSO KNOWS US . AFTERS ALL THEY FAOUGHT THREE WARS WITH US ... HOW THEY UNDERESTIMATE US SO MUCH. ITS A GAME BEING PLAYED ON INTERNATIONAL LEVEL .

RIGHT NOW WE ARE ISOLATED . LOCAL PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING A BLOODY WAR AGAINST US . OUR ECONOMY IS DOOMED . AND OUR ARMED FORCES DEMORELIZED .

I BELIEVE THIS NATION IS BLESSED WITH GREAT PEOPLE .
AND IF WE TACKLED ,WENT OUT THIS GAME MATURELY AND UNHARMED WE WILL DEFFINATELY BECOME THE GREATEST NATION ON THIS PLANET. AND I BELIEVE WE WILL... INSHAALLAH

Asalaam alikum wr wb Brothers;

I would like to hear from ex PAF fight pilot murad khan, let us all know about PAF's defensive deployment. This is game has been hatched by israel and america's CIA giving india green light possibly.

We need to kick zardari out ASAP, If we don't then it is not good at all. We are lucky our ISI and pak armed forces, Air Force and Naval forces are well prepared and when the time comes INSHALLAH the whole nation is ready to defend on all fronts against our enemies.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, pakistan needs major political change. We need forceful diplomacy where we have lacked. Our media has kicked indian media big time and exposed the lies which were coming from their stinky hole. However our media needs to play a test match game and make offensive compaign.

We need to kick zardari out ASAP
U NEED THE POWER OF PEOPLE BEHIND YOUR ANY STEP .
CIVILIAN GOV NO MATTER HOW MUCH CORRUPT OR BAD IT STILL DRIVES MASSES BEHIND IT AND THAT IS WHAT WE REALLY NEED IN THIS TOUGH TIME.

I M NOT FAVOURING ZARDARI .
THE DICES SHOULD BE ROLLED OVER BUT ONLY WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

But the satellites are watching .. !!!

AND we have all the lastest military technological hardware and software and more than that the resolve to crush your lot so watch out pal ! I promise you if india makes the mistake i will come down from uk to lahore ,pakistan and contribute personally myself in whatever way i can. Our nation is full of bravehearts, your people have forgotten the humiliation of 1965 and 1999 war. No problem be our guest we will teach you a lesson you will remember for generations.

ALLAH O AKBAR ! " NUSRUT ALLAHI WA FATEH AN KAREEB "

AND we have all the lastest military technological hardware and software and more than that the resolve to crush your lot so watch out pal ! I promise you if india makes the mistake i will come down from uk to lahore ,pakistan and contribute personally myself in whatever way i can. Our nation is full of bravehearts, your people have forgotten the humiliation of 1965 and 1999 war. No problem be our guest we will teach you a lesson you will remember for generations.

ALLAH O AKBAR ! " NUSRUT ALLAHI WA FATEH AN KAREEB "

i like the "Jazba man" well you come down from UK i've to go from US as well as i am taking the Pakistan Army course in 2009 June

Pakistan Zindabaad :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom