What's new

PAF to utilize all resources to safeguard aerial frontiers of country: Air Chief

Ball is already in Pakistan court
Indian side has been shelling Azad Kashmir
Heck even used clusters & heard from this forum that they were trying to hit on of the dams

Problem is if Pakistan goes hard on indiscriminate shelling Pakistan will be on the lossing side as well as indian propaganda will use that against Pakistan in IOK , But they need to push really hard against indian military posts otherwise this will continue and Pakistani armed forces & civilians will continue taking casualties

Indian armed forces ?
Mig shot down by PAF
Heli shot down by IA themselves
AN - Transport plane crashed
Another mig crashed
Ship caught fire
FEB and March were hard months for indian armed forces

Did you read the kargil part in his posts ...or you just randomly quoting me..

Humiliated whom... oh stop whining around.. occupying empty posts??..oh please stop this bravado talk...

It is not "bravdo" when facts have been clearly shown in black and white. Humiliation is proof because PN Atlantique aircraft was shot down months after Kargil. If you do not see this, then that is your problem, not mine.

Lol, political blunder? Nvm live in fantasy world...
Yes Political
1 Other Forces were neither informed nor asked before the skirmishes started until it was two late
2nd Civilian Gov wasnt supporting this operation from the get go
3rd Pakistan didnt fully support kashmiris and used them mostly for post inside indian territory were stuck with low range anza again political blunder.
4 Uncle Sam , Nawaz and retreat was a political blunder not a military one.

5 Fantasie - only indian Fantasies were shattered after December episode when your military became the laughing stock of the international media

I and few others @MastanKhan had been saying this since 27th February.

1- Pakistan should have targeted IAF jets on 26th after their air violation of Pakistani airspace.
That was a declaration of war by India on Pakistan. It should have been taken as such by PAF and PA. It was a gross mistake on PAF part.

2- Many here argued that if we had attacked their planes once they cross LOC, it would have been an act of war. If Pakistan had shoot them down.

All I can say to those with such point of view is do you seriously think that the decision by the Indian hierarchy to attack Pakistan was taken without imposing war on Pakistan!!
War was on the moment IAF jets crossed the boundary line.

We are still at war. The next episode of war is now delivered by India by abolishing A 370 and A 35a. How much war India is going to declare before you consider it a war!!!

3- My line had been that on 27th February, PAF after fulfilling their promise to strike "the place and time of their choosing" still dithered and didn't;

A- Attacked the Brigade HQ in the area, killing Indian top military brass including General Bipin. His killing would have been fully justified after his/Indians declaration of War on Pakistan on 26th February. What kind of stupid nation let its enemy to live so he can come back and bite them again!!

B- Should have shot down all of the IAF assets which were in the theater and which were in the range/target to be taken out. Letting the jets escaped was another grave error and another example of dithering by PAF/PA.

All what we were suspecting is now been discussed and disclosed in the "Reporters" of yesterday.

Mark my words, the snakes should be killed at first opportunity, rather than given a new lease of life. They would return to bite you, that is their nature.

All snakes, foreigners and internal should be killed now with full force, no mercy.
All the traitors should be arrested immediately and tried in military courts.
Maryam Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif, Zardari etc. should be sent to the jails immediately.

Any Pakistani had any doubts about the nature of these criminals!! They think that these traitors have not cause Pakistan enough damage already!! Not looted Pakistan enough already!!

Grow up Pakistanis please.
Pleasing psychopaths is a disastrous policy, it should be changed immediately.
We cannot let India get away with its crime again.
It is now or never. It is not going to be any next time, mark my words.

I and few others @MastanKhan had been saying this since 27th February.

1- Pakistan should have targeted IAF jets on 26th after their air violation of Pakistani airspace.
That was a declaration of war by India on Pakistan. It should have been taken as such by PAF and PA. It was a gross mistake on PAF part.

2- Many here argued that if we had attacked their planes once they cross LOC, it would have been an act of war. If Pakistan had shoot them down.

All I can say to those with such point of view is do you seriously think that the decision by the Indian hierarchy to attack Pakistan was taken without imposing war on Pakistan!!
War was on the moment IAF jets crossed the boundary line.

We are still at war. The next episode of war is now delivered by India by abolishing A 370 and A 35a. How much war India is going to declare before you consider it a war!!!

3- My line had been that on 27th February, PAF after fulfilling their promise to strike "the place and time of their choosing" still dithered and didn't;

A- Attacked the Brigade HQ in the area, killing Indian top military brass including General Bipin. His killing would have been fully justified after his/Indians declaration of War on Pakistan on 26th February. What kind of stupid nation let its enemy to live so he can come back and bite them again!!

B- Should have shot down all of the IAF assets which were in the theater and which were in the range/target to be taken out. Letting the jets escaped was another grave error and another example of dithering by PAF/PA.

All what we were suspecting is now been discussed and disclosed in the "Reporters" of yesterday.

Mark my words, the snakes should be killed at first opportunity, rather than given a new lease of life. They would return to bite you, that is their nature.

All snakes, foreigners and internal should be killed now with full force, no mercy.
All the traitors should be arrested immediately and tried in military courts.
Maryam Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif, Zardari etc. should be sent to the jails immediately.

Any Pakistani had any doubts about the nature of these criminals!! They think that these traitors have not cause Pakistan enough damage already!! Not looted Pakistan enough already!!

Grow up Pakistanis please.
Pleasing psychopaths is a disastrous policy, it should be changed immediately.
We cannot let India get away with its crime again.
It is now or never. It is not going to be any next time, mark my words.

Hi,

Pak air force had india by that ballz that day---. Those 6 aircraft and the scorpene submarine---would have been a game changer---.

But how can I emphasize---pakistani general staff makes many cowardly decisions in critical times---.

Back
Top Bottom