What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed i have. its a reply to your countrymen.
so you were saying india is no match for Pakistan. . I wonder why you guys bring nukes everywhere. .. look at the size of india and Pakistan... Both of us can't afford to fire double digit nukes ... even China will oppose such move... so stop bringing nukes ...

To get an idea of the immense advantage that information brings and since its the soccer world cup season. Imagine Iranian players wearing a Google glass type device in the game against Argentina. Imagine the system projects a birds eye view of the pitch showing the real time position of all team mates and opponents. The system also displays the characteristics of the opponent (speed, left footed or right) , energy state and identifies gaps while defending or attacking. Let us pretend this system also coordinates the movement and position of other Iranian players on the pitch. So in that game when Messi faked right, dragged the ball left and scored a wonderful goal with his left foot the system would have told the Iranian player attacking Messi where to position himself to best protect against that goal.The system would have also alerted the goal keeper and defenders to cover the right post. A system like that can help an ordinary team beat an extra ordinary team easily.

I believe this is the future of air combat and the rest of the world will have a first gulf war moment yet again when this capability is demonstrated in a future conflict. Until then people will continue to brag about turn rates, thrust, mach number and wing loading.

Hi,

But if you replace the iranian team with pkistani football team or indian team or bangladeshi team, the technology will not have the similar effect. The argentinian's will smash them.

If you re fighting a 10----then you need to be somewhere near a 8 1/2 or 9 in capability to say that the man behind the machine counts.

Albeit, this thread is turning into another stick measuring contest, none the less i have to say that i discussed in detail with a PAF Block-52 pioneer on the F-16 Vis MKI scenario. In a military aviation book, the author is of opinion that there is no best fighter in the world, he gave the example that a F-16 can fly rings around a Tornado but at the same time like the Tornado, it can't hold station for three hours. According to the PAF officer, a Group Captain, the MKI is a superb aircraft but it has it's advantages and disadvantages.... the main advantage being the fuel capacity hence it can loiter for longer periods. Those who argue that it can carry a dozen or so missiles, what good they be if it gets hit by even a single missile, one of it's main disadvantage is it's huge RCS, the officer disclosed that during an exercise with somewhat similar kind of aircraft belonging to a friendly air force, even the JF-17 detected it before it picked up the smaller aircraft, by that time the JFT had launched it's weapon and broken off. !!!!
loiter longer and higher 17,000 mts v/s 15,000 mts(F-16) . more than twice the height of burj khalifa!!

there you are ... He was captured by Pakistan during 1999 ... He is not MKI wing commander .... He is transferred to the transport as he suffered with injuries ... and the MKI introduced into IAF from 2k2. . what a pathetic claim... lie got busted..

Ah the usual "Windy Fairy Tales"; they keep getting posted at us ...............................again and again and again and again. :lol:

there you are ... He was captured by Pakistan during 1999 ... He is not MKI wing commander .... He is transferred to the transport as he suffered with injuries ... and the MKI introduced into IAF from 2k2. . what a pathetic claim... lie got busted..
Mate , you are a looser of the worst kind......you dragged in Kargil so i put an egg on your face ..... where did i claim that Kambampati Nachiketa was MKI pilot........:crazy:
Learn to read between the lines.......understand sarcasm before running around like a headless chicken.:pleasantry:

IAF definately have an upper hand. on paper

Su-30 > any thing we have
(Mirage 2000 "H" and Mig-29 K/SMT = F-16 C/D ) > JF-17 BLK 1
MIG-21 Bison > F-7 PGs > Mirage III/V
Where do you put the F-16? It should be interesting to know.

Actually unlike many,there are some who knows what they talking mate.:coffee:Clicked in 2006.
ac77000e9f049a7d84349a155249371d-d38u1bn.jpg

I can post pictures of me standing in front of an Israeli Kfir, a USN F-14 and even an SR-71......what would that prove. :what:

Ah the usual "Windy Fairy Tales"; they keep getting posted at us ...............................again and again and again and again. :lol:
An acute case of blind leading blind.....nothing surprising. !!

he is a renowned idiot of PDF. he will tell you how PAF painted US carriers red. Just ask him.

NO. 8 SQUADRON'S "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" SUCCEEDS
1500 HOURS - 30 MAY 1995

No8-Squadron-Succeeds-large.jpg

Flying a few feet above the Arabian Sea, the two Mirage pilots are impressed by the awesome silhouette of the nuclear-powered Abraham Lincoln as the carrier looms gradually above the sea curvature, dead on the nose.

The mission: To penetrate successfully the Carrier Task Force's early warning and perimeter defences and, to deliver a simulated Exocet guided missile attack on "the world's largest warship". The memorable sortie was flown during "Inspired Alert" - a Pakistan-US joint exercise. O.C. No. 8 Squadron, strictly following the ground rules, planned and led a simultaneous multidirectional attack profile against CVN-72, in an attempt to overload its defence. As two of the three Mirage pairs turned away, the lead Mirage carried out a simulated Exocet "launch" from several miles away, without meeting any of the ship's fighters. The Squadron Commander and his wingman later did a friendly fly by at the carrier's side, perhaps just as surprised as the Lincoln's crews, at the missed interception.

Wing Commander Asim Suleiman Leader and O.C. No 8 Squadron
Flight Lieutenant Ahmed Hassan Wingman

PAF Falcons - Picture Gallery - Aviation Art by Group Captain Syed Masood Akhtar Hussaini

Last edited:
NO. 8 SQUADRON'S "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" SUCCEEDS
1500 HOURS - 30 MAY 1995

No8-Squadron-Succeeds-large.jpg

Flying a few feet above the Arabian Sea, the two Mirage pilots are impressed by the awesome silhouette of the nuclear-powered Abraham Lincoln as the carrier looms gradually above the sea curvature, dead on the nose.

The mission: To penetrate successfully the Carrier Task Force's early warning and perimeter defences and, to deliver a simulated Exocet guided missile attack on "the world's largest warship". The memorable sortie was flown during "Inspired Alert" - a Pakistan-US joint exercise. O.C. No. 8 Squadron, strictly following the ground rules, planned and led a simultaneous multidirectional attack profile against CVN-72, in an attempt to overload its defence. As two of the three Mirage pairs turned away, the lead Mirage carried out a simulated Exocet "launch" from several miles away, without meeting any of the ship's fighters. The Squadron Commander and his wingman later did a friendly fly by at the carrier's side, perhaps just as surprised as the Lincoln's crews, at the missed interception.

Wing Commander Asim Suleiman Leader and O.C. No 8 Squadron
Flight Lieutenant Ahmed Hassan Wingman

PAF Falcons - Picture Gallery - Aviation Art by Group Captain Syed Masood Akhtar Hussaini

yeaahhh... this is what I'm talking about. time to close the thread.

Mate , you are a looser of the worst kind......you dragged in Kargil so i put an egg on your face ..... where did i claim that Kambampati Nachiketa was MKI pilot........:crazy:
Learn to read between the lines.......understand sarcasm before running around like a headless chicken.:pleasantry:
mate you are worse in funny claims... I always laugh whenever I see your post... you always come with baked stories... worse than kids fairy tales. ..

Time to stuff your pie hole..
is that your daily need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom