What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that your daily need

Yes... i tend to make ppl shut up with finely detailed sources ...

this is how u did it. :lol:
where was the PAF when there was a friendly fire at salala.

Bombing the shit outta ambala n pathankot... distributing mig n su spare parts... the largest supplier of indian airforce parts in the region...

stop embarassing yourself sunshine.

More Nuclear warheads. Pakistan has 120, India has 90 and missiles like Babur stealth cruise missiles, Nasr battlefield range nuclear capable missiles, Abdali short range missiles and Shaheen and Ghauri long range missiles create additional pressure.:-)lol::lol::lol: We didn't test fired diwali(Bhramos) rockets couple of weeks back )

Pakistan Army's Artillery has always been superior. India doesn't have anything besides Bofors to counter M198, M110, M114, M59, M109, M115, MKEK Panthar (Correct). Even if you consider stock comparisons, Pakistan has more in its inventory than India.(Wrong- There are M46 which are upgraded to 155 while Bofors are more than anything that Pakistan can match even today and we also cleared production of Dhanush like rabbits:D)

With Al Khalid 1 and now Al-Khalid 2(Still under Production), It puts pressure on India to develop its Arjun.(Wrong- Arjun Mk 1 Inducted and 700-800 T90s inducted which is better than AK 1-2 anyday, Arjun Mk 2 is just above all and will start inducting from next year) The development is like that of JF-17 to LCA.(Wrong- Wait for LCA FOC (End of the year):coffee:)

In couple of years the Army will have combination of Gunship helicopters like AH1 Cobras, MI-35, and T-129 / WZ-10(Stop hereo_O). That will be equal or better than India's Rudra, LCH, MI-35, Apache (These are confirmed deal)

Pakistan also has armed drones, Buraq(Fanboys fantasy) and CH3 India probably hasn't developed or purchased anything(HARPY and HAROP anyone;)) >(Armed Drones :woot:)So what Predator is doing day n night on your airspace.:undecided:

Air Defence Systems have been war proven. Last time i checked Anza 1,2, 3 downed Afghan, Soviet Union, and Indian Jets and a lot of countries approached Pakistan to purchase these to be used to fight their own battles. Other systems include Spada 2000, Crotale(Akash SAM and Spyder,Wait for LRSM Barak 2) and Chinese HQ9(as much illusive like India S 300PU):partay: The same applies to Anti-Tank Systems. Bakhtar Shikans and BGMS have been successful.(Latest Mango ATGM, 9M113 Konkurs,Milan 2T, NAG:devil:)

At the end of the day Pakistan army is quite versatile. It not only uses conventional war tactics but also gurela war tacttics.(We seen that gorilla war tactics before :cheesy:

My Answer hidden in your post:p:
More Nuclear warheads. Pakistan has 120, India has 90 and missiles like Babur stealth cruise missiles, Nasr battlefield range nuclear capable missiles, Abdali short range missiles and Shaheen and Ghauri long range missiles create additional pressure.:-)lol::lol::lol: We didn't test fired diwali(Bhramos) rockets couple of weeks back )

Pakistan Army's Artillery has always been superior. India doesn't have anything besides Bofors to counter M198, M110, M114, M59, M109, M115, MKEK Panthar (Correct). Even if you consider stock comparisons, Pakistan has more in its inventory than India.(Wrong- There are M46 which are upgraded to 155 while Bofors are more than anything that Pakistan can match even today and we also cleared production of Dhanush like rabbits:D)

With Al Khalid 1 and now Al-Khalid 2(Still under Production), It puts pressure on India to develop its Arjun.(Wrong- Arjun Mk 1 Inducted and 700-800 T90s inducted which is better than AK 1-2 anyday, Arjun Mk 2 is just above all and will start inducting from next year) The development is like that of JF-17 to LCA.(Wrong- Wait for LCA FOC (End of the year):coffee:)

In couple of years the Army will have combination of Gunship helicopters like AH1 Cobras, MI-35, and T-129 / WZ-10(Stop hereo_O). That will be equal or better than India's Rudra, LCH, MI-35, Apache (These are confirmed deal)

Pakistan also has armed drones, Buraq(Fanboys fantasy) and CH3 India probably hasn't developed or purchased anything(HARPY and HAROP anyone;)) >(Armed Drones :woot:)So what Predator is doing day n night on your airspace.:undecided:

Air Defence Systems have been war proven. Last time i checked Anza 1,2, 3 downed Afghan, Soviet Union, and Indian Jets and a lot of countries approached Pakistan to purchase these to be used to fight their own battles. Other systems include Spada 2000, Crotale(Akash SAM and Spyder,Wait for MRSAM Barak 2) and Chinese HQ9(as much illusive like India S 300PU):partay: The same applies to Anti-Tank Systems. Bakhtar Shikans and BGMS have been successful.(Latest Mango ATGM, 9M113 Konkurs,Milan 2T, NAG:devil:)

At the end of the day Pakistan army is quite versatile. It not only uses conventional war tactics but also gurela war tacttics.(We seen that gorilla war tactics before :cheesy:

Another retard joins the bandwagon,,,, listen moron, due you even have any idea what the debate is.
looks like loosing mental ability .. so going for personal attack ... well you can do wonders with your claim...as usual..

:lol: and finally signed on the dotted lines.. :rofl:
and you call this shitty thing as your source.. no wonder why you have lost every single war.

Ironic...

And a shitty come back ... lame attempt to save face.. epic fail.

Source is official and confirmed... provides,date,time,squadron involved,the US carrier etc..

So...i suggest quiet your whining..

Rather than running around in circles, if you put a little effort into your research, you will find that on the contrary, PAF F-16s repeatedly fleeced Saudi F-15s and Typhoons during exercise last year. !!
ohh then we pitty on Saudis Pilots Skills:disagree::disagree: Second thought do you Really think that base on some Random Interviews of some Unnamed Pilot of Paf for Bs Article prove's nothing Well get some Saudi members here @al-Hasani what's your views on this. As for you Saudi's People are not Dumb they dropped all F series just for dud a fighter give me break Give me Some official Data on It or Else go on Dreaming.:close_tema:

I can post pictures of me standing in front of an Israeli Kfir, a USN F-14 and even an SR-71......what would that prove. :what:

An acute case of blind leading blind.....nothing surprising. !!
Can you please posts yours pics and there's a reason why I masked those people.:lol:

ohh then we pitty on Saudis Pilots Skills:disagree::disagree: Second thought do you Really think that base on some Random Interviews of some Unnamed Pilot of Paf for Bs Article prove's nothing Well get some Saudi members here @al-Hasani what's your views on this. As for you Saudi's People are not Dumb they dropped all f series just for dud a fighter give me break Give me Some official Data on It or Else go on Dreaming.:close_tema:
See , you don't even know what scenario you are addressing.....mixing your Apples and Oranges.....i was talking about an exercise that took place last year not the 2008 Antonio Eagle multi- national maneuvers. :pop:

ohh then we pitty on Saudis Pilots Skills:disagree::disagree: Second thought do you Really think that base on some Random Interviews of some Unnamed Pilot of Paf for Bs Article prove's nothing Well get some Saudi members here @al-Hasani what's your views on this. As for you Saudi's People are not Dumb they dropped all F series just for dud a fighter give me break Give me Some official Data on It or Else go on Dreaming.:close_tema:
jf17eDITED-1.png

21JwnLr.png

paste a credible source like this

The diplomatic cables, accessed by The Hinduthrough WikiLeaks, suggested that the purpose of the sale was to divert Pakistan's attention from “the nuclear option,” and give it “time and space to employ a conventional reaction” in the event of a conflict with India (151227: confidential). Privately, however, the U.S. acknowledged the “reality” that the F-16 programme would not change India's “overwhelming air superiority over Pakistan.” In fact, the cables bluntly assert that the F-16s would be “no match for India's proposed purchase of F-18 or equivalent aircraft.”

Behind the Pakistan F-16 deal, a tale of many wheels - The Hindu

did they kill anyone..?

they better off to save their own soldiers who were at the mercy of US hell fire... don't you think so ? :usflag:

24 soldiers killed in NATO attack on Pakistan check post – The Express Tribune
friend remove that NATO part not good to bring those who died...We don't need come down to his level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom