What's new

PAF's Proud Airspace Violators !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After Mumbai Attacks in 2008, PAF launched Ops Vigilance in response to Indian Threats. To keep check on IA activities, PAF Falco UAVs performed extensive ISR sorties. Some of the sorties involved ingress into Indian airspace. IAF was unable to detect or intercept the PAF UAVs.
20221228_133056.jpg

These missions earned No.1 UAV Flt of PAF the nickname "Airspace Violators".

The unit wears this title with pride and hangs FLIR snaps of Indian Targets in their history room.

20221228_133830.jpg

After Mumbai Attacks in 2008, PAF launched Ops Vigilance in response to Indian Threats. To keep check on IA activities, PAF Falco UAVs performed extensive ISR sorties. Some of the sorties involved ingress into Indian airspace. IAF was unable to detect or intercept the PAF UAVs.
View attachment 908123
These missions earned No.1 UAV Flt of PAF the nickname "Airspace Violators".

The unit wears this title with pride and hangs FLIR snaps of Indian Targets in their history room.

View attachment 908124
is this an actual pic or CGI?

PAF Falco UAVs performed extensive ISR sorties. Some of the sorties involved ingress into Indian airspace. IAF was unable to detect or intercept the PAF UAVs.
And India never launched any UAVs into Pak airspace?

Another thread created to pat on one’s own back.

“Thread for Fun” these are. 😂

Since thread for fun has started, let’s look at what Indian MiG-25s did over Pak Airspace?

Since thread for fun has started, let’s look at what Indian MiG-25s did over Pak Airspace?

Usually, OP creates such a thread for self-happiness.. it does not matter if it is really even near by to reality... Leave it. He should enjoy such threads at least.. Well deserve it.

INDIAN UAV se yaad ayya . kabhi time mily to appna made in israel UAV le jana

FUqkhdIWAAAox_M

1672338014563.jpeg

1672337965006.jpeg

1672338415706.jpeg

OpParakram2002-IAF-UAV-Wreck05.jpg

Last edited:
And you are privy to that info?
One doesn’t need to be privy about a lot of things. Were you privy about these UAVs?

But here you are jumping up and down to defend your friend who is trying to pleasure himself.

Last edited:
Lol, now we require permission of some unemployed Indians at what can we post on a Pakistani forum. :lol:
@VkdIndian , does the D also represents disturbed and desparate.
First you habitually amuse yourself with your cartoons, then drag in a trisonic jet in a thread on slow moving UAVs, still not satisfied, join with your cousin in mud slinging and finally once again bring your table manners to the forum.
Instead of splashing your brains on my threads, better give time to your cousins like @INDIAPOSITIVE and @walterbibikow see how they use this platform to kiss their curry exhaust on daily basis, everything from India managed to make some tunnels to India earned millions by selling Parathas and Samosas and where India would be in 2035. I never see you being a cry baby on their threads.
As for your big achievement with MiG-25, well here's more learning for you... PAF has been doing this since 1965 and at tree top height rather than at 70k feet.

Oh also taking your advise into consideration, I did post two pictures or illustrations in the OP.
@waz @LeGenD @SQ8
Guys, you should have notified us that you have sold PDF shares to some unemployed Indians and now we can only post according to the wishes of these clowns.

Instead of splashing your brains on my threads, better give time to your cousins like @INDIAPOSITIVE and @walterbibikow
There posts are about where India is doing well. They don’t try to give a masala twist to a story the way you do.
Like the one you had created. “Thunder is everywhere while Tejas crawls”. A thread based on a picture of an international exercise where PAF participated. Was there any link between that pic and the heading of the thread?
Please don’t compare yourself to those posters. They are much better.
Oh also taking your advise into consideration, I did post two pictures or illustrations in the OP.
@waz @LeGenD @SQ8
Guys, you should have notified us that you have sold PDF shares to some unemployed Indians and now we can only post according to the wishes of these clowns.
Don’t cry to mods.
If there is a rule violation then you can always report a post. On a forum, one can give opinions without violating forum rules. You can always counter me with quality posts and threads. But that would need some effort and hard work.

I stand by my observation that you create worthless threads with sensational headings. Most of your comments are sub par.

This was when Pakistan had no aircraft capable of intercepting the Mig25, nor had any suitable Sam systems to intercept them, where as you did with our Falco UAV.

Since then times have changed. India did try to send their UAV into Pakistani air space but we know what happened as shown by @Imran Khan

Since then times have changed. India did try to send their UAV into Pakistani air space but we know what happened as shown by @Imran Khan
I know, you shot down all Indian UAVs. Good show.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom