What's new

PAF's Proud Airspace Violators !

Yes I remember. Fired 97 30mm rounds to take it down
Posting the full incident down.

In 2016 an IAF Su-30MKI was scrambled to shoot down a balloon (Yes a balloon) that came into Indian air space from Pakistan. As per IAF, The Su-30MKI fired 97 rounds to bring a balloon to the ground.
After successfully shooting down the balloon Su-30MKI returned to its Air station, further investigations reveal that "Happy Birthday" was written on the balloon.
This is the first & only IAF's Su-30MKI official air-to-air kill till now.

There posts are about where India is doing well. They don’t try to give a masala twist to a story the way you do.
Like the one you had created. “Thunder is everywhere while Tejas crawls”. A thread based on a picture of an international exercise where PAF participated. Was there any link between that pic and the heading of the thread?
Please don’t compare yourself to those posters. They are much better.
Get off your high horse loser, just accept you can't digest any news where Pakistan gave India a bloody nose, yesterday you were crying on the the attrition of IAF thread, today you are wasting Space here. What is the masala twist in this thread other than exposing Indian defencies over a decade earlier.
Where were you Moral Mules when your so called esteemed Indian posters were chest thumping and claiming that JF-17 has runaway from an earlier airshow only because the mighty Tejas was participating in it. Knock knock.
Don’t cry to mods.
If there is a rule violation then you can always report a post. On a forum, one can give opinions without violating forum rules. You can always counter me with quality posts and threads. But that would need some effort and hard work.

I stand by my observation that you create worthless threads with sensational headings. Most of your comments are sub par.
Thank god that I don't have your cry baby habbits, you have been sent on a forced break before for trolling and posting nonsense. If my posts are not upto your standards then I don't recall sending an invitation to your lowness to comment here either.

@DESERT FIGHTER is right next door and has an expertise in the area that you yearn for. He claims to have mastered his capabilities.

Catch up with him and let us know, how it went.

No one’s afraid of a person with your kind of needs. Keep your lustful eyes away from straight people.

uhooo .....
itna bhashan de raha .... kuch nahi hota.
Aa to sahi ...

and it doesn't matter about @DESERT FIGHTER we are from the north west.
kacha paka route dono lagatay hum.

come and see the difference cow meat and fat makes. ... come sit in my lap ...

If my posts are not upto your standards then I don't recall sending an invitation to your lowness to comment here either.
Request denied.
I will be around and keeping a track of your threads with no value.
Thank god that I don't have your cry baby habbits
Last time someone was crying to the mods. And that was not me.

Last edited:
I know that you are a professional. Since this is the only aspect you have spoken about on this thread. Kuch thread ko bhi contribute kar do. Solicitation baad me kar lena.

Moreover, Lagatay ya lagwate? As a professional I am sure you are very good in all aspects of this dear activity of yours.

Meri JANNNN aik dafa aa to sahi ... tu haan to keh,

I will make you complete ... I want to fill that hole in your life with love and care.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom