What's new

PAK-AFGHAN forces border clash!

The thing is there is still sympathy in them for Afghanistan/TTP. You can't deny this reality that exists to a degree.

These were protests held by Waziristani Pashtuns after TTP was strikes, also PTM stood in parliament calling it a crime.

The weaker Afghanistan policy being "strategic" is due to local Pashtun sympathies that make force less likely. Also, the "strategic" policies were proposed by Pashtun leaders btw while others wanted force. Naserullah Babar, Hamid Gul, Assad Durrani... only Musharraf wanted force.
State propoganda

State propoganda
Omg 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

What is it with self-accountability that no one can accept there is a problem and blames the state.

I'm already against GHQ but that's not state propaganda, you're Pashtun are you seriously telling me you haven't met countless Pashtuns who are sympathetic towards Afghanistan and against harsh action even when they were doing terrorism?? Because I have met lots and they always look for excuses.

It is partially true that the softer policy towards Afghanistan is due to local Pashtun population not too supportive of it because of sympathies even when terrorism comes from there.

Seems Taliban Khilafah will soon rule the lands of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I bet most Pakistanis would rather have a Taliban government than the thieves and cowards you have currently.
Most Pakistanis are too low IQ to understand whats good for them.

A Sharia/Islamic rule is good, but Taliban represents Pashtun/Pashtunwali dominance, not Islam. Not even your own Tajiks and Hazaras are happy

How many times do I have to say this. These are not Pakistanis. They are either Afghans or Afghans pretending to be Pakistanis by purchasing documents from the black market.

Yep the Namak harams

It's why the problem is and always has been the pashtun/afghan nationalists

Taliban only came in the 1990s but we had decades of attacks and problems before then

These people are backwards ethnocentric oafs, you can't fix this level of jahilat

We need a clear out we need a census and citizens need to prove they are in Pakistan LEGALLY

If they can't and if their documents were fraudulently made then they need to be deported and all illegally help property confiscated

Are the guns of the Pakistani Army facing Pakistani people or the Afghan aggressors?

If COAS Bajwa, hadn’t stolen the billons from the state. We might have bought something with that money to shoot back like nice drones etc etc ….

It’s just a border clash. GHQ will tell fc to handle Afghans with kids gloves and border crossing will be closed for a week.

It is partially true that the softer policy towards Afghanistan is due to local Pashtun population not too supportive of it because of sympathies even when terrorism comes from there.

ANP supported military operations when it was in power.

Seems Taliban Khilafah will soon rule the lands of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I bet most Pakistanis would rather have a Taliban government than the thieves and cowards you have currently.

Da waloole 😂

Last edited:
From a morality perspective, that's actually pretty good question for critical thinking. Indirectly it completely destroys the LGBTQ line of reasoning.

But not good to be discussing this with younger children as they won't have the capacity to understand. IMO good discussion for 18+.

The thing is we are a bit emotional in Pakistan over everything because of the liberal LGBT invasion going on.

When we are launching taliban version 2 to teach the lesson to these namak haram taliban version 1 ?

What you are saying is just an excuse not to act against the non state actors.
Reality is that we have instability at home and everyone is bussy to safeguard his own stakes.

Yep the Namak harams

It's why the problem is and always has been the pashtun/afghan nationalists

Taliban only came in the 1990s but we had decades of attacks and problems before then

These people are backwards ethnocentric oafs, you can't fix this level of jahilat

We need a clear out we need a census and citizens need to prove they are in Pakistan LEGALLY

If they can't and if their documents were fraudulently made then they need to be deported and all illegally help property confiscated
Discussed till death many times.

Bombing civilians which are close relatives is not an answer but targeting the leadership in kabul is.

Why does Pakistan army either bombs Fata or 20km area from boarder with UNGUIDED arterilleRY???

Why is there a Taliban college in Peshawar? Can someone answer me this?

Why are locals okay with this?

WTF is this? :lol:

1541196487-7301.jpg

photo.jpg

Somebody drone this place ASAP

Why is there a Taliban college in Peshawar? Can someone answer me this?
First tell us
Why the state is okay with this.
And one more thing
Not everything is for drone strikes
Some sustained reforms in Madrasa system will solve the problem.
You just need a strong policy with coherent state machinary and everything will be fine.
We have non coherent and weak (if any) policy against this menace.
But again our biggest problem is political instability.

Back
Top Bottom