What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is FACT if Pakistan have made this fighter then all Pakistani members would be bouncing on their chairs and Indians would be saying it CRAP too.
IT IS BY NATURE....:enjoy:.

Seems to me THAT SOME PAKISTANI fan boys have got really UPSET by the maiden flight of the PAK FA fighter.

For me it looks like a STEALTH VERSION of the flanker series.

If flankers are considered world class 4th generation fighters and most will agree they are ,,,especially SU30MKI/SU35

Then SURELY ,,, THE NEW PAK FA will also be world class.

For those like growler/ super falcon telling us its cheap/crap/ cant be as good as F35 '''theres a element of green eyed envy.

PAK FA will now see $10 billion of further investment development and wen in 2017-2019 it enters service in both russia & india,,,, it will defo challenge both the AMERICAM fighters.

AS FOR THE REST including J10/J17 thats NOW YESTERDAYS NEWS too old too little no USE to anybody in 2017

Gucci Juice,

Awesome, Why should we buy 250 then??? talk sense man.. you just made me look for the corner to hide myself..

SPAK-FA is not fully stealth as F-22 or F-35 and its main stealth weakness is its huge exposed engines. No stealth exhaust like F-35 or F-22 so it will be easier to spot PAKFA with IRST system without even turning on your radar. IRST has the capability to track targets up to 40KM.

The engine of PAKFA will not be the one seen in videos. It is still under testing. Lot of modification to be done.
Besides, lets say IRST system mounted on F16/jf17 etc have range 40 km, and can detect PAKFA. But an AESA mounted on PAKFA will have higher range for sure, for non stealth planes that it will be facing. So it has the same advantage over non-stealth planes as F22/35 have, it will detect them earlier, with better situational awareness.

first people used to say PAKFA is rumor
and mock about

now when its in open people are trying to degrade -hence wait till 2015 world will see the truth again

I think it's more there was so much hype about it being on par with the F-22. Then when people see it reality sets in that it isn't. But then again it is quite a bit cheaper to build then the F-22 as well.

Seems to me THAT SOME PAKISTANI fan boys have got really UPSET by the maiden flight of the PAK FA fighter.

For me it looks like a STEALTH VERSION of the flanker series.

If flankers are considered world class 4th generation fighters and most will agree they are ,,,especially SU30MKI/SU35

Then SURELY ,,, THE NEW PAK FA will also be world class.

For those like growler/ super falcon telling us its cheap/crap/ cant be as good as F35 '''theres a element of green eyed envy.

PAK FA will now see $10 billion of further investment development and wen in 2017-2019 it enters service in both russia & india,,,, it will defo challenge both the AMERICAM fighters.

AS FOR THE REST including J10/J17 thats NOW YESTERDAYS NEWS too old too little no USE to anybody in 2017

Arey bhai,

Itni mehnat se shant hue the sab:angry:,, Thanks ab dekho reply..

My guess is the T-50's RCS value is somewhere close to the F-35 but not as good as the F-22. Curious if anyone knows if the T-50 uses a helmet mounted display system?

I would not say as good as F-35 in terms of stealth. but T-50 IR signature is even worst then Su-27. the engine nozzle is just too big to hide. other then that T-50 wins the 3rd place now in world top ten air crafts...

@Kinshuk

stop posting ONE LINERS, I am saying you that for the first & last time

this is FACT if Pakistan have made this fighter then all Pakistani members would be bouncing on their chairs and Indians would be saying it CRAP too.
IT IS BY NATURE....:enjoy:.

You just helped me vomit out the thing I wanted to,, Exactly what I feel...

one could interpret you saying the T-50 is an albatross with that pic. :lol:

Last edited:
from indian pov its meant for this region
its not competing with F22 or f35

hence its gone be supreme fighter in this region atleast ,if it doesnt meets f22 or f35

I would not say as good as F-35 in terms of stealth. but T-50 IR signature is even worst then Su-27.

knock.....knock.....fail!

the engine nozzle is just too big to hide. other then that T-50 wins the 3rd place now in world top ten air crafts...

The real Pakfa engines are still in development, what you see in the picture is 117 engines, and for the millionth time it's a prototype! Changes will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom