What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah baby PAK-FA dead meat (or dead F-22 raptor meat which PAK-FA would love to Eat lol)
VetVoice:: Will Congress Put the F-22 Above America?
useless F-22 Raptor? Even airforce dont want this 5th gen jet fighter. Wonder why.
YouTube - f-22 raptor crash landing
crash landing.

Don't be petty, That way the YF-22 anyway. and that was one incident

F-22 is super expensive costing more than 300 million a piece, and is a ***** to maintain and operate, That's why the USAF cant afford to have more.

But the F-22 does the job it was designed to do perfectly, Its problems associate with the way it is built and maintained.

You should have tremendous respect for the F-22 it is a magnificent machine.

Talking about propaganda this kid decides to take cover in worlds largest propaganda website the wikipeeedia and thinks he has got the facts. Do watch the videos and the British reporter is asking those saber pilots "the IAF has claimed to have shot you guys down before" and the pilots laughed and made fun of indians that they are pathological liars who will do anything just to satisfy their dirty indian ego with false claims.
tell you what... show me a single picture of IAF Mig-21 FL13 after pathok attack. and kid... i am only talking about 65 war not 71 where a 3rd generation fighter faced 2nd generation sabers and F-6s. :lol:

No need to talk to 'em they won't accept it
even a F-86 brought down a MiG-21 but why would they accept it

He just described the underpowered engines without TVC used in test flights. I am asking about the actual engines that are developed but not yet integrated. If you read all the post carefully, you will find that actual engines were tested separately, on 21 Jan, on a su27. They were not used on the T50 we saw in the videos.
This is what I am trying to tell you, you have yet to see the production variant. Till than, its all speculation.

My point is.. PAK-FA engineers may be able to reduce the IR signature but not to a extent to be par with F-35 let alone F-22. F-35 has only one engine compared to two PAk-FA and thats 50% less IR signature right their compared to Pak-fa.

My point is.. PAK-FA engineers may be able to reduce the IR signature but not to a extent to be par with F-35 let alone F-22. F-35 has only one engine compared to two PAk-FA and thats 50% less IR signature right their compared to Pak-fa.

1.My point is .. Just by looking at the nozzle one cant comment about the IR signatures. There are more than one ways to achieve an objective & one should repect it.

2."Today Asia bleeds and the peace is galling at the hands of India which is scrupulously using RAW to satisfy its designs of expansionism & the dream of becoming super power." --Today the whole world bleeds and Islam is being hurt at the hands of Pakistan which is scrupulously using ISI , non-state actors and terrorists to satisfy its design of expansionism and the dream that whole world will be pakistan one day.

Without even accounting stealth technology we can determine that since the size of F-35 is 2/3 of Pak-FA F-35 is more stealthy then PAK-FA.

as we will get indian version pak-fa in 2015-17

what option should be best for mmrca

can we also go for f 35 for our navy we have to provide more power to navy
as USA is ready to sale

what will be number of su 30 mki in near future

how many lca tejas will be in near future

i can see a good future of avation industry

1.My point is .. Just by looking at the nozzle one cant comment about the IR signatures. There are more than one ways to achieve an objective & one should repect it.

2."Today Asia bleeds and the peace is galling at the hands of India which is scrupulously using RAW to satisfy its designs of expansionism & the dream of becoming super power." --Today the whole world bleeds and Islam is being hurt at the hands of Pakistan which is scrupulously using ISI , non-state actors and terrorists to satisfy its design of expansionism and the dream that whole world will be pakistan one day.

1. Picture is worth 1000 words. and yes you can tell a lot by just pictures. or are you trying to tell yes PAK-FA IR signature is less then F-35? lol joker.
2. looks like my sig just gave your brain a seizure! haha :lol:

Its not that simple that 1 engine has 50% IR signature than 2 engines.
I do agree that its doubtful that it will be as stealthy as raptor or even JSF, but its stealthy. And that is enough at present for both Russia, which will be looking for broader market and India, which will gain huge qualitative age over its opponents.

Without even accounting stealth technology we can determine that since the size of F-35 is 2/3 of Pak-FA F-35 is more stealthy then PAK-FA.

F35 is smaller than F22, yet has bigger rcs. Mig 21 is much smaller than all three, but yet bigger rcs. Size matters, technology matter much more.

as we will get indian version pak-fa in 2015-17

what option should be best for mmrca

can we also go for f 35 for our navy we have to provide more power to navy
as USA is ready to sale

what will be number of su 30 mki in near future

how many lca tejas will be in near future

i can see a good future of avation industry

WOW so no plan for naval version of PAK-FA for IN? Why already lose hope with PAK-FA?

F35 is smaller than F22, yet has bigger rcs. Mig 21 is much smaller than all three, but yet bigger rcs. Size matters, technology matter much more.

:rofl::rofl: seriously your stupidity has left me speechless...
NO COMMENTS.

1. Picture is worth 1000 words. and yes you can tell a lot by just pictures. or are you trying to tell yes PAK-FA IR signature is less then F-35? lol joker.
2. looks like my sig just gave your brain a seizure! haha :lol:

1. A picture is worth 10,000 words but what if there is more to something then just a picture. ( The thing exists and can achieve its goals in more than one ways). Maybe you are so obsessed by downgrading other's achievements that your brain gets a seizure.:chilli:

2. I took a cheap shot at your signature and was hoping you would reply in a manner that you did. The good thing about existence of people like you is that people like you are the very reason why pakistan will never outshine India . The hatred (maybe your textbooks teach you that) in you acts as a deterence against logic. Have seen loads of your posts here that justify the same.:toast_sign:

d80057b1f065bd66db3a7f48a0e196d0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom