What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does the F-15 infact at around 25m2. The F-15SE is at around 1m2. So I am guessing the "smart skin" (if there is any) will definitely be able to get it down considerably or let me rephrase that "CUTTING DOWN ON RCS IS NOT IMMPOSSIBLE"

WOW so no plan for naval version of PAK-FA for IN? Why already lose hope with PAK-FA?

hey growler

i am talking about the offer from usa for indian navy

it was just fisrt flight and you know plane is so good

lets wait for future

And you point being?? All I am saying is F22 is big in size (than f35) yet it has very small rcs. Its not about size, but technology

so what am I & Growler saying? :hitwall:

the under belly of PAK-FA is almost an exact copy of Flanker, but after all its a prototype :lol:

O thanks God. At last we have decided to WAIT

So what is your idea? How much time will be taken to develop some deadly stealth features in this project.

Oh Man!!! "Serious Stealth" :hitwall::hitwall: - cmon does it not already have serious "STEALTH" - Its a prototype - though Putin only refers to the engine and armament - I dont think many structural changes will happen but definitely it should reduce the IR Signature i.e. incorporating the new engine should hopefully get the detection down further!

Last edited:

the under belly of PAK-FA is almost an exact copy of Flanker, but after all its a prototype :lol:

Oh, I thought you miss read my post.

I was just trying to counter Growlers remarks. Go through his post, you will feel like he is saying that it is not an stealth AC, just an utter failure.

hmmm....so exact copy huh? really - will be great if you could please point out the similarities and is it a disadvantage at all?? - eager to receive yours or growler's response?

p.s. - have been reading ur posts for quite sometime - URs seem to be rational still - but growler's are uh!!! quite similar to his name:lol::lol:

hmmm....so exact copy huh? really - will be great if you could please point out the similarities and is it a disadvantage at all?? - eager to receive yours or growler's response?

p.s. - have been reading ur posts for quite sometime - URs seem to be rational still - but growler's are uh!!! quite similar to his name:lol::lol:

my point remains under belly is almost that of a flanker & please avoid personal attacks

So to add a few things. First off the current nose and cockpit from what I understand are straight from an Su-27. I.e. the final ones will look different. This should also put the size of the fighter a bit more in scale. Thirdly, it wasn't even flying with it's production engines. It was flying with 117 engines. The actual engines for it are still underdevelopment, but as Growler said pictures are speaking...

Without even accounting stealth technology we can determine that since the size of F-35 is 2/3 of Pak-FA F-35 is more stealthy then PAK-FA.

HMMMMM - HOW SMART! WAT A CONCLUSION! very very good!! please give growler a big fat GOLDEN STAR for his contribution here - U forgot that the F-22 is bigger than the F-35 but yet has a lower RCS and more stealthy than the F-35 - its just a case of sour grapes buddy! go home think through your comments and then write else i will keep tethering your logic like this - not once but times again!

And you point being?? All I am saying is F22 is big in size (than f35) yet it has very small rcs. Its not about size, but technology

You stupid INDIAN! and you think PAK-FA has better technology then F-35?! You did not even comprehend my logic which was PAK-FA bigger size and to add something worse its intakes are conventional (which is not a stealth characteristic) increasing its RCS!

my point remains under belly is almost that of a flanker & please avoid personal attacks

So to add a few things. First off the current nose and cockpit from what I understand are straight from an Su-27. I.e. the final ones will look different. This should also put the size of the fighter a bit more in scale. Thirdly, it wasn't even flying with it's production engines. It was flying with 117 engines. The actual engines for it are still underdevelopment, but as Growler said pictures are speaking...

Please explain that to GROWLER as well - as he is going on bashing someone's achievement without any concrete proofs or links to back up his claims - its quite sad to see a rational person taking sides like that!

not true at all...zoom all the pics you have...and notice the plan forming done at the air-intakes...the engine is very close to the fuselage...the T-50 DOES come from the basic su-27 design but has all the right stealth traits...
we can discuss this further if you are not satisfied.

You stupid INDIAN! and you think PAK-FA has better technology then F-35?! You did not even comprehend my logic which was PAK-FA bigger size and to add something worse its intakes are conventional (which is not a stealth characteristic) increasing its RCS!

Calling Indians a stupid won't make your own comments any less stupid. Feel free to come out with some technical defination to prove your point of being intakes as unstealthy.

HMMMMM - HOW SMART! WAT A CONCLUSION! very very good!! please give growler a big fat GOLDEN STAR for his contribution here - U forgot that the F-22 is bigger than the F-35 but yet has a lower RCS and more stealthy than the F-35 - its just a case of sour grapes buddy! go home think through your comments and then write else i will keep tethering your logic like this - not once but times again!

seriously i had my doughs but now i am fully convinced that indians have no brain to comprehend anything!
I clearly said if we "EXCLUDE" stealth technology F-35 has less RCS comprehend to PAK-FA. and yes genius F-22 is by far the most stealthiest fighter in the world. And now these fanboys are claiming PAK-FA has better stealth technology then F-35 despite being almost twice the size of F-35 and with some un stealthy characteristics such as the intake design.

Watch your mouth you in**** idiot - do you have any concrete proof that the conventional intakes add to the RCS or rather explain how it affects the RCS! - point it out with concept not yada yada!!

Well to me the F-117 looks a lot more stealthly than the F-22 cos of the lines that plane has - but it is actually less stealthy than the F-22 hmmm - now I believe that you really cant say anything so quit talking nonsense and back your claims - else Ill tether your logic again - just like I said in my last post and I am repeating it here!
:devil::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom