What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so according to you modification in air frame will make it more stealthier than a 5th Gen J-XX, yeah:rolleyes:

Emo ji you are too much into J-XX. Kahaan hai aapka J-XX? its no where in sky. Engine tou pheley ounhey bana leyney di jiye emo ji. Does JF-17 has china made engine? Or pakistan indirectly depended on russia? China far behind in engine technology. They can build engine but not powerful enough. Let alone a jet engine for 5 gen jet fighter. J-xx might use chinese engine but that engine wont be anywhere near to PAK-FA engine. Only russia can provide china best engine. J-XX is just outside 5th generation emo ji. China has alot catch up to do. T-50 aka PAK-FA being build by russia since 1990s. They didn't have money to bring it out but now india helping them. PAK-FA's first flight was impressive. Abhi 5 to 7 years baad dekhna ye PAK-FA kya karta hai. Russia and india aint fool to invest in project that aint worth. India and russia knew This beauty beast PAK-FA capablities. Ye F-22 raptor beet gayi baath hai. PAK-FA ka jamana aa raha hai emo ji. J-xx just a beauty outside. Under wo khaali hai.

Thats why i do not degrade Russian technology.

My dear if engine smokes it is going to be noticed.

I just want to say that an engine best suited for 5th generation aircraft is not present in Russian inventory.

And F-18 is not a 5th generation aircraft.

F-22 and F-35 do not have this problem.

Yes you are right. The Russians still dont have the AL 41 yet. That is why the PAK FA is flying on the AL 31F 117s. The AL41 is still under reliability tests.

Thats why i do not degrade Russian technology.

My dear if engine smokes it is going to be noticed.

I just want to say that an engine best suited for 5th generation aircraft is not present in Russian inventory.

And F-18 is not a 5th generation aircraft.

F-22 and F-35 do not have this problem.

Hello buddy who told you pak-fa engine smoking? Prove me. Next thing i want to say is have u ever tried to talk in snowy winter? Even your mouth warm breath will look like as if its alot hot. It will show smoke from ur mouth. Pak-fa been tested in snowy weather. Check surrownding of Pak-fa. Its most snowy winter buddy.

no one knows the capabilities of either aircraft, so know one can give an expert opinion. :coffee:

True but professionals like Gambit, MuradK and X Man are in a better position to judge this aircraft by looking at the pictures than people like us. Gambit has already explained the weakness of the engine nozzle on this plane on another thread, hopefully he can elaborate more by looking at this aircrafts design.

Hello buddy who told you pak-fa engine smoking? Prove me. Next thing i want to say is have u ever tried to talk in snowy winter? Even your mouth warm breath will look like as if its alot hot. It will show smoke from ur mouth. Pak-fa been tested in snowy weather. Check surrownding of Pak-fa. Its most snowy winter buddy.

I am talking in reference to the 2nd video posted by fullstaff.

How many times I will request you to see the exhaust from 0:55 to 0:58??????

And does your mouth gives black smoke in winter? :D

True but professionals like Gambit, MuradK and X Man are in a better position to judge this aircraft by looking at the pictures than people like us. Gambit has already explained the weakness of the engine nozzle on this plane on another thread, hopefully he can elaborate more by looking at this aircrafts design.

Well TBH you cant say anything yet about this fighter...its just the first prototype. If you wanna see how Russian aircrafts change from prototype to production variants just check out the development of the T 10 to the SU 27. One cant say jack about the aircraft until it is out in the open. There are a lot of things which you need before giving an analysis of the aircraft. Yes the Engine nozzles are huge I agree but more design changes will be made. The aircraft looks more like a cross between the YF 22 and YF 23 to me. So I would rather wait for all the flight charecteristics to be known before making comments.

It will be good if Sukhoi unveil the general characterstics of new bird. looks bulkier than Raptor

Yes you are right. The Russians still dont have the AL 41 yet. That is why the PAK FA is flying on the AL 31F 117s. The AL41 is still under reliability tests.

And when are where are these tests conducted?

any reference.

First 5th generation multiaxis nozzle for PAKFA:
YouTube - First 5th generation multiaxis nozzle

Thanks for the video.

now look people.. exactly what i am trying to tell. TVC engine by no means stealthy and my point being that the with 2 huge engines vectoring up and down will emit huge IR signature and without even use of a radar IRST system will spot the plane BVR. Check out the nozzel of the engine which looks nothing different then a conventional non stealth engine nozzle. Their are tons of documentaries about stealthy engine nozzles like the one on F-22 and F-35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom