What's new

Pak family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath, Refused by hotels and lodges

It is impolite.but what is the truth..I am confused.
I remember that Chinese were refused too and a Chinese traveled in India told us that Indian hate Chinese and sometimes dont admit Chinese.Although an Indian explained,but..this kind of thing happened again?

I have no idea of why any Chinese was refused accommodation nor are Indians openly hostile to Chinese generally. I have never heard of a case of not admitting Chinese, people in the hospitality business are hardly likely to go down the hate route.

With Pakistanis, there will always be problems if they want to go stay in smaller hotels and Mumbai would be a problem anyway. The smaller hotels would not want the scrutiny that will come from hosting Pakistanis, certainly not anyone trying to get a room at the last minute. Nobody wants trouble and for these smaller joints, it's simply not worth the hassle.

I remember that Chinese were refused too and a Chinese traveled in India told us that Indian hate Chinese and sometimes dont admit Chinese.Although an Indian explained,but..this kind of thing happened again?

That is an exceptional level of bullsh*t on the part of your "friend, the traveler".

There is a saying in Urdu
"Apne ghr me kutta bhe sher hta h"

Meaning...Even a dog is a lion in his own house !

These things happen because this makes them feel big and strong.

Why the hell anyone wants to go to this biggest Cesspole called India !!

This is not about hate.
Smaller hotels and lodges in most parts of India don't have the ability or willingness to go through special paperwork at the last moment.
Go to a bigger hotel and you will be fine.
And it would be a better idea to avoid Mumbai. The locals are still traumatized by 26/11.

It's English. You should try it sometime. :)
I hope u simplify that sentence,or I cant understand it......

There is a saying in Urdu
"Apne ghr me kutta bhe sher hta h"

Meaning...Even a dog is a lion in his own house !

These things happen because this makes them feel big and strong.
Yah,Mr.Nair just tagged me.I think if Indian refused Pakistani and Chinese,why they didnt inform us at first?It is cheating…

These pakistani tourists were trying to find a place in "Bhendi Bazaar" and not "Bhenzi bazaar" according to the article. This is a low end area and it seems this family was your average lower middle class so they must have went to cheap lodges. Now these small owners won't like to get into trouble with police verification and all that regulations...even if you are an Indian and you don't have proper identity proof, it's difficult to get a hotel let alone a PAKISTANI!

The hotel owners were just being cautious and trying hard not to get into trouble, you can't blame them!
If U know Bhendi Bazar area of Mumbai its a Muslim Dominated Area of Mumbai ... all the businesses , Hotels and restaurants are run by Indian Muslims ...

So I am very sure they would have went to not some but many Hotels owned by Muslims... So Pakistanis brothers dont bring discriminated due to them been Muslims... In Mumbai no one is ready to take risk upon themselves ...

Back
Top Bottom