What's new

Pak & India should withdraw from Siachen, Nawaz Sharif

?What are you on about?
In this case, the military needs civilian leadership to validate its desire to pull back from dangerous deployments on Siachen, or else they face charges of foolishness and incompetence.

Doubtless the best example was 1971 when, faced with 90,000 prisoners it could do nothing about, the Pakistani military surrendered leadership to Z.A. Bhutto to get them back. (That was probably Bhutto's plan all along, sad to say.) Rather than use the opportunity to firmly establish civilian democratic control Bhutto used the opportunity to consolidate his personal power and de-power much of the opposition by redistributing the estates of the wealthy. What will Pakistani politicians do with their opportunity today?

pakistan should leave entire kashmir man. its indian territory. how long can even pakistan hold on to it? how long can even pakistan even maintain its current territory??

with every war pakistan has become smaller and smaller. kashmir needs to be overtaken, india is simply waiting for the right time. india is gonaa be one of the biggest economies of 21 century, how can this tiny failed nation stop us for a long time.

:disagree:Don't do this - otherwise your solid state will become liquid state

I don't see its happening anytime soon. I hope it never happens, it'll be stupid for India to leave the strategic ground of Siachen.

Any such decision from our side should completely lie on Army - they are the stakeholder's

I don't think IA would withdraw the Height's they have kept hold over for so Long

Any such decision from our side should completely lie on Army - they are the stakeholder's

I don't think IA would withdraw the Height's they have kept hold over for so Long

If they were to withdraw then why the hurry to purchase snowmobiles...?

Problem with pakistan that they are no more trustworthy for world. Kargil and ABL are just some of the additions.

i wouldn't bother listening to this guy he will say one thing but do another after the Lahore summit we were considering on leaving Siachen but then the Kargil war happened and as a result to this day we still have our men on Siachen quite frankly he is right Pak should accept Siachen as apart of India and then India will voluntarily vacate it.

Navaz is no body, let the Pakistani Military Leadership come up with a agreement that be registered with the UN that declares the current positions of both armies and declare that Saichin is INDIAS as it is under the IA. then we can think about vacating the place.

We should not withdraw from Siachen. If we withdraw, then India will again capture siachen as they did in 1984. Soldier should continue to make sacrifices for Pakistan, They are made for sacrifice and they will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom