What's new

Pak & India should withdraw from Siachen, Nawaz Sharif

[QE=Developereo;2830387]
If Pakistan withdraws and India advances to take over the Pakistani positions, the world will turn a blind eye and Pakistan will look like a fool.

I see it is other way around. India could have occupied the land where Pak army is now at the very first landing. Unless untill we gets a border with Afgan thru such occupation, it is not going to happen, rather India will also withdraw.

Given the West's love affair with India, there is absolutely no reason why India would not take advantage of the situation.

This is nothing left there to occupy, as I said earlier. Waste of resources.

Well, Nawaz is an imbecile who has made a number of idiotic statements before. Didn't he call Pakistan a failed state?

Well, his logic is very debatable, ;)

Given his past statements and 100% sellout personality, we can be sure whatever comes out of his mouth will be a disaster for Pakistan.[/Q

Whatever you say, mostly he gonna rule Pakistan next time.

Even I'm sure the popular Imran Khan will get unpopular in a month or two once he came to power and start governing.

No leader can satisfy you, after all leaders are from the public itself.

Oh Ya....The same Politicians (ZAB-NS) who made Pakistan the Atomic Power in the first place!!!

as for as ZAB is concernd i agree but NS didnt do anything. Pressure by millitry was the reason not his patriotism.

Nawaz is Wiseman.

actually every person who favours you and talk against Pakistan is wise. Others who disagree are fools..

This is the actual talks with media by NS on Siachen at Sakardu.

He is replying on the question by mediapersons, that who should take the initiative first India or Pakistan as the matter is stuck for last many decades....he is explicit in saying that the actual matter is we are wasting money and lifes for ego alone and if India is not forthcoming, we can take initiative for India to follow suit eventually.

Now this is leadership....to guide the sheeps away from populism not following sheeps route of populism blindly.....PTI grow up...!!

Man u really sounds like a idiot person to me. Your statement and Indias commitment doesn't hand in hand .

read Developereo comment which is "If Pakistan withdraws and India advances to take over the Pakistani positions, the world will turn a blind eye and Pakistan will look like a fool. Given the West's love affair with India, there is absolutely no reason why India would not take advantage of the situation."

Now tell me if that comes true who is going to help Pakistan regain its lost territory IS GANJE KA BAAP WAPIS LAYE GA . Ur ganja brothers are full of ****. When did the world last time came for Pakistans help because I remember not. 1971 war Is a perfect example. Kargil is a perfect example where Pakistani army was kicking the Indian army *** and giving them nightmares and than Israel came for Indians help due to which we lost tiger hill AND WHO CAME FOR PAKISTAN .No One

Arr u on his FFFucking payroll doing biding on his behalf??????

The day u remove Those brave souls Indians will come to slit throat , they will back stab

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the actual talks with media by NS on Siachen at Sakardu.

He is replying on the question by mediapersons, that who should take the initiative first India or Pakistan as the matter is stuck for last many decades....he is explicit in saying that the actual matter is we are wasting money and lifes for ego alone and if India is not forthcoming, we can take initiative for India to follow suit eventually.

Now this is leadership....to guide the sheeps away from populism not following sheeps route of populism blindly.....PTI grow up...!!

1. Siachin is not case of ego, It's shame that we already lost our major territory there and is under India's occupation. Soldiers are defending little bit we were able to secure and it's a strategically important. And what ego has to do to defend our land? IMO it's their duty.

2. Withdrawal is possible only if India accept that it's our territory and withdraw from Siachen, However if possible We can have agreement that we will not use Siachen for it's strategic advantage over Kashmir or will not deploy military other than border security forces (i.e. Rangers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any one tell .. how much land in Siachin is in Indian control and how much is in Pakistani ??

Now all the PTIans came down their usual exclusive traits...."Abuse & Insult"...Soryy I'm off...i can't stand by you on it.....:wave:

Now all the PTIans came down their usual exclusive traits...."Abuse & Insult"...Soryy I'm off...i can't stand by you.....:wave:

I don't support PTI, but Ganja is still a traitor and lanti, oh by the way he's a coward as well.

Technically it is possible for us to withdraw unilaterally from Siachen and reducing human presence to a minimum maintenance staff after installing thousands of these there:

Automatic sentry robot guns that take out any moving object with deadly precision automatically similar to systems South Korea has installed on its border with North Korea or Israel on Gaza:

1185265-samsung_techwin_south_korea_gun_robot_super.jpg

e2ca3bc6713642d99f3d33082d3d7072lar.jpg

guard-robot.jpg
Mate Siachen is a glacier that is it is constantly moving, you cannot have permanent structure out there.
Even the helipads that India makes are temporary.

I am not against withdrawing from nonsensical conflict started by India, therefore on that point the aggressor should get the ffucckk out of our lands.
Oh really? Since when was Siachen ever your land? This is hilarious!
lol-049.gif

Note: Siachen is Pakistan's Territory, indians moved in to capture path to K2 and Sakrdu.
Don't spew twaddle. And please don't put your spin on it that India captured Siachen in order to open a route to K2 and Skardu! This is so outlandish that it requires no comment.

Why do some people act as though they are the last word in strategy and military tactics? :P

How Siachen Glacier is Pakistan's land. There was never a demarcation of land for Siachen. Had India not occupied it, Pakistan would have surely crossed all the limits. It was no one's land but now its India's (ok. called it occupied) and India will only withdraw if Pakistan accepts India's position on Siachen which Pakistan will never.

How Siachen Glacier is Pakistan's land. There was never a demarcation of land for Siachen. Had India not occupied it, Pakistan would have surely crossed all the limits. It was no one's land but now its India's (ok. called it occupied) and India will only withdraw if Pakistan accepts India's position on Siachen which Pakistan will never.

Just a rock yaar that both nations have lost more jawaans via avalanches than actual conflict - that says it all.
Politicians should keep away from such events unless they want a slapping. Lets pray they recover the soldiers bodies and lets talk later. This is the wrong time and place to debate what where who when why etc.....

Back
Top Bottom