What's new

Pak landmines planted on Indian soil: Army releases pictures

well indian government and army made pakistan the escape goat and turned away attention from corruption and delhi rape case!

So much so that anna hazare also talks about pak now and not corruption! and buses with tinted window roam around delhi freely!

well indian government and army made pakistan the escape goat and turned away attention from corruption and delhi rape case!

So much so that anna hazare also talks about pak now and not corruption! and buses with tinted window roam around delhi freely!

FYI

Its scapegoat not escapegoat.

Also, yesterday a former Chief Minister & his son went to Jail on corruption charges.

A fast track court has sentenced a man in 8 days.

Anna hazare is Indian & an ex serviceman so thinks of India first.

Tinted glasses are being removed & punished on sight.

Ok. Indians are crying like they don't have anti mine personnel. What i dont understand is how inept is the Indian army. Apparently that we come in and behead their soldiers while injuring two to tell the story and now we go in and plant mines which takes time while we dont even let them fence the border with our shooting. Seems like another Indian tv story but it seems the Indian HQ is only getting them from their.

If its true (since we know that chankyans are masters of propaganda & deception) then it only shows the incompetency of the Indian army. Super power myths goes down the dustbin. Any way it would have been better if the mines went off taking a few BSF terrorist along with it. The world would have been free of some terrorist deceptionist. But the incompetent Indian army finds it with POF logo just before it went off.:angel:

@RazPaK And you ruled us ? :rofl:

Are you retard? Yes.. Pakistanis ruled us! I bet you dont know the fact that many Indian fishermen (who converted to Christianity) are still ruling most parts of the world (including US, UK, France, etc.) :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom