What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

bwahahahahah Delhi a city which is famous for unsafe place for women in India and the bhartis have arrested a man i mean Pakistani man for clicking a photo of a woman ???/ geeeeeez what if she was trying to hook him :P

People who don't have metros won't understand this!
Poor girl!
Photography is prohibited at metro stations!!:hitwall::hitwall:

Half knowledge is deadlier than zero knowledge!:hitwall:

It's an Indian thing to not let people take pictures at places which some random babus deem 'Security sensitive'. For example, we have a boat club here in Hyderabad which is run by the army- a place to eat and drink and go sailing. You can't take pictures! Wierd.
:rolleyes:

Believe me there is a system in the madness.

In any case why can we simply not follow rules.On one hand we lament that rules are not enforced and crib when they are.

And i have seen the best metros in Japan there we did click inside and no one mad a mess at all.

Lucky You to see those wonderful marvels, but We are Just a 3rd world Country and This seems to be fine for Us Indians....Perfectly done to suite our Needs.... And You must also be aware that they do not Lie in a troubled area as we do...

Seems Indians are grabbing every straw to look away from CWShames

Well, there are related topics to drag attentions, as the Athletes By themselves saying this is the best games village they have ever seen...Facilities are Better that what they Could ever Imagine, rest of the athletes would be Checked in to that village, Until then the Athletes are given 5star accommodation in nearby star hotels

Arrey yaar koi ladki dekh lee hogi kum kapdon mein,bus excited ho gaya hoga!

JOKIng!

People who don't have metros won't understand this!
Poor girl!
Photography is prohibited at metro stations!!:hitwall::hitwall:

Half knowledge is deadlier than zero knowledge!:hitwall:

:cheesy: dont get panic buddy i can understand that you will need time to use to the new equipment

Please tell your Orange Media to first make up its mind if he was arrested for clicking a woman or it was due to prohibition ;) RICH Boy :lol:

Von Hölle;1164869 said:
or maybe he was a pervert!!:)

:lol: just read the news posted by thirseye it :lol:says

‘‘The man is being questioned by a joint investigating team consisting of several security agencies. We have not found any objectionable photograph on his mobile,’’ said an investigating officer. ‘‘The police in Paharganj have been directed to go to his hotel and verify his credentials. TN

It seems the lady was trying to get some attention.

so have you take which one is pervert

:cheesy: dont get panic buddy i can understand that you will need time to use to the new equipment

And whenever you would want to get used to similar equipments, you can travel to Japan etc, for there is nothing like it in Pakistan:lol:

:lol: just read the news posted by thirseye it :lol:says

‘‘The man is being questioned by a joint investigating team consisting of several security agencies. We have not found any objectionable photograph on his mobile,’’ said an investigating officer. ‘‘The police in Paharganj have been directed to go to his hotel and verify his credentials. TN

It seems the lady was trying to get some attention.

so have you take which one is pervert

I don't know, how things work in Pakistan but such stuff doens not win many accolades in India ..even the lady's name is not revealed in of the news report..then how is she getting any attention?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom