What's new

Pak Man in Soup for Taking Lady's Photo in Metro Station

Von Hölle;1164949 said:
Ya that man wearing a yellow badge, saying "he was a Pakistani"??
You can identify a Pakistani And an Indian.....They are different....Now if i say something you'll say its racist comment.....So lets just say difference exist....

First make up your mind if you have arrested him for clicking a woman or for violation of prohibition to click ??

both..!!

in india a lady can file a compaint to polic if somebody putup a objectionable gesture toward her...
he was then also find clicking photos in a prohibition area..

anyway he was not arrested , only detained , and let off after warning..

You can identify a Pakistani And an Indian.....They are different....Now if i say something you'll say its racist comment.....So lets just say difference exist....

n they say opposites attract..... :smitten:

Poor luck good fellows.......

INDIAN PARANOIA AT ITS BEST!!

He break the law and get arrested!!!! What is wrong in that. Though I really hate to see some people taking pics of ladies and girls on the streets/markets without their permissions.

What is this doing in a defence section!!! :undecided:

Since you brought this topic up, lets discuss openly..what do you think which racial group do Pakistanis belong?

He was held because he was doing these things -
1. Taking pictures in a metro station confirmed by the CCTV recording (Clearly an offense)
2. Taking pictures of a woman secretly (confirmed by the CCTV again) (again an offense)

She raised an alert and a few passengers alerted the authorities. Since he is a Pakistani, the news has been blown apart a la terrorist etc.,

But I like how Indians and Pakistanis fight in an online forum :rofl::yahoo: second best thing to youtube

Von Hölle;1164970 said:
Since you brought this topic up, lets discuss openly..what do you think which racial group do Pakistanis belong?
NOpe.....I dont wanna get banned.....Off topic BTW...

He break the law and get arrested!!!! What is wrong in that. Though I really hate to see some people taking pics of ladies and girls on the streets/markets without their permissions.

A Pakistani Saw a BOMB in metro and tried to took picture.....A real threat.....:azn:

That is one of the ways a country justifies the spending on building up its weapons cache/goes to war. By inciting paranoia amongst its citizens.

:
First make up your mind if you have arrested him for clicking a woman or for violation of prohibition to click ??

He was not arrested. Just detained for some time, and questioned, for BOTH violating of prohibition to click & clicking a woman without her knowledge. In lay (wo)man's language, he was detained for doing what is termed as both offensive and prohibitive

Back
Top Bottom