What's new

Pak Mi-17 Heli crashes

Reaction score
German media is reporting that a Mi-17 Helicopter of the PA has crashed in Bajaur. Not confirmed maybe somebody of you knows more details

Yup. 3 martyred. May the Shaheeds rest in peace.

Russian origin MI-17. Any particular reasons or causes of crash?:frown:

KIT Over

Cause of the crash is yet to be determined. The ISPR will probably give a statement soon.

May our Shuhadas rest in peace.

Post Update:

Just got off the phone with my source. Major Humayun (Pilot) And Capt Zeeshan (Co-pilot) have survived the crashed. They tried to crash land the helicopter after their descent and were able to save some lives in the process. Rest of the crew embraced shahadat.

As far as the reason for crash is concerned, I won't say anything at the moment. Let's wait for ISPR to come out with the details.

God bless the Pakistan Army Aviation.

Mi-17 fleet has been virtually raped during the FATA operations. Our generous US friends recently transferred 2 Afghan Army choppers which too are in debilitated condition.

CNN also reporting that according to one senior intelligence officer the chopper was brought down by “hostile fire”and also some channels r reporting tht both pilots have survived

Just got off the phone with my source. Major Humayun (Pilot) And Capt Zeeshan (Co-pilot) have survived the crashed. They tried to crash land the helicopter after their descent and were able to save some lives in the process. Rest of the crew embraced shahadat.

As far as the reason for crash is concerned, I won't say anything at the moment. Let's wait for ISPR to come out with the details.

God bless the Pakistan Army Aviation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom