What's new

Pak missiles more superior than India’s: Dr Samar

Both countries should be more focused on eradicating poverty. But I must say in 1978 India had not gotten nukes we wouldn't have followed suit either.

I actually thought that india was advanced and powerful in all things scientific and technological. The lab/testing facility in the above picture is even more backward and behind than the science labs of Holland Park Secondary school in London (UK) (That's a school for 11-16 year olds). That's quite shocking

My dear friend,it is just a small part of a much bigger lab- the one you see,is the propulsion lab of an academic institute known as IISC-bangalore(and not DRDL's).Amazingly this not-so-sophisticated lab contributed a lot in the development of indian scramjet engine alongwith DRDL-hyd. The first test firing of that engine took place in 2011 for 20sec durations- the aim is to extend it upto 2mins.
You can get pics of academic institutions lab very easily but it is difficult to get pics of DRDO labs more so ASL, RCI and DRDL(it is almost impossible to get pics of ASL). However one can easily get pics of less strategic labs like CVRDE,VRDE,LRDE etc

Last edited:
My dear friend,it is just a small part of a much bigger lab- the one you see,is the propulsion lab of an academic institute known as IISC-bangalore(and not DRDL's).Amazingly this not-so-sophisticated lab contributed a lot in the development of indian scramjet engine alongwith DRDL-hyd. The first test firing of that engine took place in 2011 for 20sec durations- the aim is to extend it upto 2mins.
You can get pics of academic institutions lab very easily but it is difficult to get pics of DRDO labs more so ASL, RCI and DRDL(it is almost impossible to get pics of ASL). However one can easily get pics of less strategic labs like CVRDE,VRDE,LRDE etc

Okay!.............You learn something new everyday I guess

Pak missiles more superior than India’s: Dr Samar

Says Indian DRDO desperately trying to produce a missile that can match excellence of Babar cruise missile; India’s Nirbhay test firing continuously failed till Oct 16, 2015; Pakistan’s Babar ranks among the best cruise missiles

Hanif Khalid
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - From Print Edition

New000

ISLAMABAD: Renowned nuclear scientist Dr Samar Mubarakmand has categorically stated that the comparison between the missile programmes of Pakistan and India clearly transpires that there is no comparison at all.

Talking to The News he said that failing of 3rd test fire of Indian Cruise Missile Nirbhay had proven that India was far behind Pakistan Babar Cruise Missile Programme. Pakistan cruise missile having achieved all its technical targets, now ranks among the best cruise missile of the West.

Dr Samar claimed that Indian surface-to-surface cruise missile is still in the process of being born. Once again it has been conclusively proven that the calibre of Pakistan missile scientists, engineers and technicians is world class, and for more superior than their counterparts in India.

Responding to a question Dr Samar stated that Pakistan successfully test fired surface-to-surface Babar Cruise Missile in 2005 and several times after that up to February 2015. He stated that it is known to the whole world that Babar Cruise Missile flies at supersonic speed, skimming the surface of the earth at the height of 100 metres, approximately. It cannot be detected by enemy’s radar. It is pre-programmed to execute it’s complete mission. It can climb over mountains and valleys always maintaining 100 meters above ground. It can strike on enemy target at distance of approximately 750 kilometers day and night with nuclear warheads. It’s accuracy is less than 6 inches after travelling the distance of 750 kilometers.

Dr Samar was of the view that the Indian DRDO has been desperately trying to produce it’s own cruise missile which can match the excellence of Babar. He told that the first test flight of Indian cruise missile was made on 12th March, 2013. This was failed and the test flights of Indian cruise missile continuously failed uptil last week.

Indian DRDO attempted second test flight of its cruise missile in October 2014 but within 20 minutes of the launching, the missile crashed to the ground. The most recent test flight has been conducted on 16th October, 2015 was supposed to reach a target of 1000 kilometres but the Indian cruise missile nosedived into Bay of Bengal only 11 minutes after its flight having travelled a distance of 128 kilometer only.

According to Indian media, India’s indigenous surface-to-surface cruise missile Nirbhay nosedived midway after it was test fired in Odisha on Friday. According to DRDO sources, the missile was launched from the Chandipur Integrated Test Range (ITR) in Balasore district at 11.38:am.

Although the take off was successful amid repeated disruptions of countdown, the missile missed the target 11 minutes after it was test fired, said sources. The missile had a range of 750-1,000km.

The missile’s first test on March 12, 2013 had also failed as it too fell after 20 minutes of flight. The second test on October 17, 2014 was also not up to the mark as it could not maintain a low height.

The cruise missile is expected to supplement the Indo-Russian joint venture supersonic cruise missile BrahMos, which can carry warheads up to 290km.The two-stage missile has a length of six metres, a diameter of 0.52m, a wing span 2.7m and a launch weight of about 1,500 kg.
Yet these Indians will still argue and debate.

lol, he means chinese missiles are superiorto the Indian ones:lol:
s single Indian missile in developmental phase failed during trials due to technical snag ad this stupid pakistani jumped to a conclusion:lol: good, its just a matter of time before Nirbhay gets operational. Agni 3 and GSLV rockets too failed on some occasions during their development but both are operational now. delusional pakistanis:D

Isn't that pathetic buddy, first you guys claimed they are North Korean Nodong Missiles, which are liquid fueled, while almost all of Pakistani missiles are solid fueled , now you are saying they are chinese missiles , tell me are they north korean which your media insisted or are they chinese as you are now insisting? Your media has made your populace blind dumb fools, good for us !!!

Only time will say whose missiles are best and whose are not....

Let's hope that day doesn't come.....

Isn't that pathetic buddy, first you guys claimed they are North Korean Nodong Missiles, which are liquid fueled, while almost all of Pakistani missiles are solid fueled , now you are saying they are chinese missiles , tell me are they north korean which your media insisted or are they chinese as you are now insisting? Your media has made your populace blind dumb fools, good for us !!!

and what about chinese M9 and M11 missiles?

India vs Pakistan CEO

CNG08J1WUAAS0Ep.jpg

Dont worry next CEO of india will be a Pakistani as well-

and what about chinese M9 and M11 missiles?
So what about those Indians who claimed Pakistan took North Korean Missile Technology, was your media lying back then, or you are lying right now !!!
Pakistan has more than 12 types of missiles, are all copies of M9 and M11, what about Ra'ad and Babur , are they also copies of M9 and M11.
M9 and M11 have 250km and 800 km ranges respectively, How has Pakistan tested missiles upto 2750km ranges in the Indian ocean, all tests witnessed by Pak Navy ships and US military satellites ?

lol i have been saying it, indians r still failing to achieve what we achieved in 2005, a decade ago. This alone tells much technologically superior Pakistan is from India.

Finally I would like to conclude by saying that a country with higher research spending/output and "relatively matured industries" will eventually prevail!
I agree with you except for that bit that all will prevail. Those with better project management will prevail. Why is the Brahmos team(which I assume is operating as an independent unit) successful whereas the Nirbhay, Tejas and other teams are struggling. That is the question people like you in India have to keep in mind in the future.

Sometimes i wonder from where do news agencies get their information from?The second test was a success when the missile travelled for about 1050kms.
And as far as the comments of indian posters are concerned i think we should not stoop down to such levels by repeatedly denigrating their program. Well the very fact that the pakistan doesnt produce(or shall i say CANT produce) patents and research papers and coupled with the fact that the industries there are not as matured- says volumes!
And lastly if anyone is making a point then he/she should be able to back his claims with published literature!
Mr Research Scholar!
Your research cant produce something better than discussing same old thing? Try some other trolling technique better learn from your countrymen.

I agree with you except for that bit that all will prevail. Those with better project management will prevail. Why is the Brahmos team(which I assume is operating as an independent unit) successful whereas the Nirbhay, Tejas and other teams are struggling. That is the question people like you in India have to keep in mind in the future.

I thought BrahMos was painted Russkie missile hence the reason it is successful.

Back
Top Bottom