What's new

PAK Navy successfully intercepts Indian Submarine, foils intrusion

What a disgrace this Indian army is for their people. Even with the help of Israel and Iran, they still aren't able to cause any kind of damage to Pakistan and its army.
Pak Army has heart filled with kindness but their instincts are that of an alpha lion.

Never rejoice on winning small battles for it may be a trap.

We Love You Major Thanks Alot ❤ #PN NAVY

53160308_574350209707754_6698083343008792576_n.jpg

Akhir kab tak apnay aap ko hamaray haton zaleel karaingay or 1.35 billion logon ko sharamsar karaingay. waisay jo qoam modi jaisay nalaik ko elect karay os kay naseeb mein dukh hi dukh hain. hum nay 10 saal bhukta hai do bultariyon ko. aab india ki bari hai.
waisay kuttay ki dum hai seedhi nahi ho gi... Pakistani stablishment sud invest on congress like how india did it on nawaz janga.
yeh phir try karaingay.

is this a small. then you living in fool’s havens.. if it was killed your all fucking nawy could have be in deep deep trouble.

is this a small. then you living in fool’s havens.. if it was killed your all fucking nawy could have be in deep deep trouble.
Rather than calling me a fool, Take your head out of the sand or better let it be there.
You fail to understand a few things along with the changing geo political structure.
Things may not be what they seem.

Rather than calling me a fool, Take your head out of the sand or rather let it be there.
You fail to understand a few things along with the changing geo political structure.
Things may not be what they seem.
trust me you guys are getting bash here in europ.. i was in meeting yesterday and some of my europen friends were talking about your kind and that made me laugh..i can not tell you what they were talking about your pm and nation after this all..

Last edited:
Te Modi's strategy to win elections by taking military action against Pakistan resulted in huge fiasco & massive humiliation of Indian both at military & diplomatic level..... And modi has gone insane with anger and humiliation.

Now he attempted to intimidate Pakistan by sending Indian submarine to harass the sea lines of communication. Pakistan Navy proved its prowess by detecting the Indian submarine again & forced out. Had we NOT in the mood of de-escalation, the Indian submarine would have been forced to surface and its crew captured OR sunk. I bet India won't have such luxury during war times.

Same message is for you - stop looking for small wins as you will end up losing yourself.

We Love You Major Thanks Alot ❤ #PN NAVY

53160308_574350209707754_6698083343008792576_n.jpg

This trolling might lead to assassination of Major Adnan Sami through the hands of RSS. This trollers must stop.M Major has done his job well but a much more is to be done next.

Back
Top Bottom