What's new

PAK Navy successfully intercepts Indian Submarine, foils intrusion

Sinking a vessel in International waters is not allowed unless it fires or tries to lock on.
Our territorial waters are 12 NM and if it dares to enter within 12 NMs, then we have the right.
They can easily fire from 12 NM and target anything.

INS Bollywood was detected and its task failed just like every other indian armed forces attempt pathetic indian forces. Great job by PN P-3C may GOD bless Pak armed forces.
Good point, but from the video footage, it looks like the Z9 anti sub helicopter from F22P frigate of Pakistan Navy.
Not P3C I recon.
But even the Indian Kilo submarine was detected, they still can claim they win because as long as it is not self destroyed then India wins.

Good point, but from the video footage, it looks like the Z9 anti sub helicopter from F22P frigate of Pakistan Navy.
Not P3C I recon.
But even the Indian Kilo submarine was detected, they still can claim they win because as long as it is not self destroyed then India wins.
P3C Orion = detection/unmasking
Z9-EC ASW Helicopter = attack (if necessary)

Fitteh moo tereh India !

:rofl:
now we will act:
one chance given to airforce but they didn't listen so destroyed two jets..
one chance given to army as they were planning attack on our soil which was to be carried out obviously by their army so warned them once and now if they think of it again then they will face the same what their airforce faced..
now one chance given to their navy as well and will not give it 2nd time..

It was detected, and then asked to snorkel right? Else the air asset, i think i know which one, would have flattened it. Nice catch.

All that surveillance for the last one week paid off.

How P-3 would have communicated with the submarine?

Back
Top Bottom