What's new

Pak should stop using terror as state policy: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL_FGFA

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Ahead of the meeting of the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan in New York, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday urged Pakistan to shed its mindset of using terror as an instrument of state policy against New Delhi and take action against those involved in the terror attack on Mumbai.
He made it clear that there was no change in India's stand on Pakistan since the Sharm-el-Sheikh talks with his counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani, a position he has made clear in Parliament.

"India's message is that India seeks to normalise its relationship with Pakistan. But the only obstacle is that it should shed its old attitude of using terror as a state policy," Dr Singh told a press conference while winding up his two-day trip to Pittsburgh where he attended the G-20 Summit.

"We have supplied our material and evidence for them to carry out investigations. Although the tragedy took place in India, the conspiracy took place in Pakistan. Pakistan has admitted to this. We want them to bring to book the culprits involved in the November 26 attacks," he said.

The prime minister's comments came on the eve of a meeting between the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan. Dr Singh reiterated that India and Pakistan are neighbours and they have an obligation to move as neighbours.

Asked how he looked forward to moving ahead with Pakistan after the Sharm-el-Sheikh episode, Dr Singh said, "If you read my statements in Parliament, I have explained the government's position and I think there is no change on this.

Asked about a report by United States General Stean McChrystal that India was doing good work in Afghanistan but it could lead to instability in the region, he said, "I think, to my knowledge, US and other European powers are appreciative of the role played by India in Afghanistan. We have not supplied any arms, we are also helping them in construction and financing of projects in power health and education sectors. Until today, we have committed $1.5 billion in Afghanistan."

"Not only the people of Afghanistan appreciate (India) but Europe and American leaders are of the same view. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, I agree that we have to sail in these difficult waters," he said.

Pak should stop using terror as state policy: PM: Rediff.com news

Manmohan Singh on Saturday urged Pakistan to shed its mindset of using terror as an instrument of state policy

Funny! isnt it! Manmohan Ji lectures others but doesnt bother acting on his own golden words, that is why we have wise guys like Rehman Malik explaining to him his own lectures........ Read below, DUDE!:

India sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, Rehman Malik​

"Yes, it is true the terrorists arrested from Swat and tribal areas of the country have confirmed Indian involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan," online news agency quoted interior minister Rehman Malik as telling a private TV channel.

The remarks come after statements by President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on the need for improved ties with India and for resuming the subcontinental dialogue process that New Delhi suspended in the wake of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks that have been blamed on elements operating from this country.

"Pakistan has retaliated with full force whenever India started the blame game against us," Malik said, adding: "Pakistan had offered unconditional support to India after the Mumbai attack but our sincere efforts to bring the culprits of this incident to justice are not being replied constructively."

Zardari also reiterated that Pakistan was determined to prevent its territory from being used against any other country.

On his part, Gilani said on Tuesday that Pakistan wants good relations with all neighbouring countries, including India, on the basis of equality.

Addressing a large gathering at the Multan circuit house, Gilani said Pakistan wishes to resolve the water and Kashmir disputes with India through negotiations.

He also stressed that the two nuclear powers should decide to move forward and focus on the well-being of their poverty-ridden people, adding this will pave the way for a socio-economic revolution in the region.

Gilani comments come a day after it was announced on Monday that with Pakistan arresting Indian suspected Hafiz Saeed, Indian external affairs minister S M Krishna will hold talks with his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mehmood Qureshi in New York Sep 27 to review Pakistan's action against the 26/11 terrorists.

The foreign ministers' meeting will be preceded by talks between India's foreign secretary Nirupama Rao and her Pakistani counterpart Salman Bashir in New York Sep 26.​

=============\
=============/
Times of India

Last edited:
i think india and its alliance agencies supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

:cry:so when they see the many of their agents arresting for frontier area so this statement come form them to stop action.

:sniper:Pakistan can not on the game against India

but they have learn only blame Pakistan in every form because it is essential for their political policy.
:pakistan:

FO regrets over Manmohan’s comment on Pak stand
Updated at: 1200 PST, Saturday, September 26, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has expressed regret over Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s comment in which he said that Islamabad has to change its attitude and policy.

Foreign Office (FO) spokesman Abdul Basit said that Indian statement has no link with realty and is very regrettable.

He said all the world leaders lauded Pakistan’s effort against terrorism in the meeting of Friends of Democratic Pakistan (FoDP) the previous day, however unfortunately India is unable to realise these serious attempts.

“Pakistan has a transparent agenda in the meeting of Indo-Pak Foreign Secretaries today. It wants to hold dialogues with a positive attitude; otherwise some other powers take benefit of the resulting political vacuum.”

Instead of government the Judiciary will decide action against Mumbai attacks and investigations are underway in the light of the evidences provided by the Indian government, he added

Ahead of the meeting of the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan in New York, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday urged Pakistan to shed its mindset of using terror as an instrument of state policy against New Delhi and take action against those involved in the terror attack on Mumbai.
He made it clear that there was no change in India's stand on Pakistan since the Sharm-el-Sheikh talks with his counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani, a position he has made clear in Parliament.

"India's message is that India seeks to normalise its relationship with Pakistan. But the only obstacle is that it should shed its old attitude of using terror as a state policy," Dr Singh told a press conference while winding up his two-day trip to Pittsburgh where he attended the G-20 Summit.

"We have supplied our material and evidence for them to carry out investigations. Although the tragedy took place in India, the conspiracy took place in Pakistan. Pakistan has admitted to this. We want them to bring to book the culprits involved in the November 26 attacks," he said.

The prime minister's comments came on the eve of a meeting between the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan. Dr Singh reiterated that India and Pakistan are neighbours and they have an obligation to move as neighbours.

Asked how he looked forward to moving ahead with Pakistan after the Sharm-el-Sheikh episode, Dr Singh said, "If you read my statements in Parliament, I have explained the government's position and I think there is no change on this.

Asked about a report by United States General Stean McChrystal that India was doing good work in Afghanistan but it could lead to instability in the region, he said, "I think, to my knowledge, US and other European powers are appreciative of the role played by India in Afghanistan. We have not supplied any arms, we are also helping them in construction and financing of projects in power health and education sectors. Until today, we have committed $1.5 billion in Afghanistan."

"Not only the people of Afghanistan appreciate (India) but Europe and American leaders are of the same view. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, I agree that we have to sail in these difficult waters," he said.

Pak should stop using terror as state policy: PM: Rediff.com news
I dont really give a bother, India gives such comments every week without ample evidence, they made us arrest Hafiz Saeed but did not give enough evidence to try him, even UN and Interpol lack sufficient evidence to take any action so what more do they expect us to do.
However, the GOC Swat gave a detailed press conference in which he showed many objects from parcels of semtex to medicines all in the tonnes and all made in India, even captured talib commanders such as Muslim Khan, Mullah Omer, etc are are confessing of having received weapons, money and medicines.
So it appears that India should stop using terror as state policy........

I dont really give a bother, India gives such comments every week without ample evidence, they made us arrest Hafiz Saeed but did not give enough evidence to try him, even UN and Interpol lack sufficient evidence to take any action so what more do they expect us to do.
However, the GOC Swat gave a detailed press conference in which he showed many objects from parcels of semtex to medicines all in the tonnes and all made in India, even captured talib commanders such as Muslim Khan, Mullah Omer, etc are are confessing of having received weapons, money and medicines.

I like that sentance...lol... and moreover, we have given you all the evidence , we have also shown it to 16 other countries, those are more than enough to convict hafiz saed... and more over, You created taliban, what rights do u have to say that India is feeding taliban? ... Evn kasab is saying that hes a pakistani, you dint accept untill proved, played all the dirty tricks until we proved hes a pakistani, man if given some money to those terrorists, they will even say they are from USAand got arms from Uganda..lol... See the reports dude, you have not been able to prove those weapons were made in India, those are Indian origin... If then you say that russia is the largest supplier, coz terrorists basic arm is AK-47.. lol

I like that sentance...lol... and moreover, we have given you all the evidence , we have also shown it to 16 other countries, those are more than enough to convict hafiz saed... and more over, You created taliban, what rights do u have to say that India is feeding taliban? ... Evn kasab is saying that hes a pakistani, you dint accept untill proved, played all the dirty tricks until we proved hes a pakistani, man if given some money to those terrorists, they will even say they are from USAand got arms from Uganda..lol... See the reports dude, you have not been able to prove those weapons were made in India, those are Indian origin... If then you say that russia is the largest supplier, coz terrorists basic arm is AK-47.. lol
India is active throughout Pakistan, In Balochistan and as Taliban.
We did not create the Taliban, US did against Russia. We just helped channel american arms to these guys that too prior to 1989. After which we stopped giving arms to these guys as we did not get any from the US itself. Kasab may be Pakistani but i don't really care for terrorists, you can hang him and have a party later, i have no objection to that. As for Hafiz Saeed, Jamat Ud Dawa is a charity, they just run orphanages and ambulance services. India just needed to some one to blame for it's intelligence failure.
If so much information has really been given to the 16 countries, then why isn't any one of them serious about trying Hafiz Saeed ?

Sir what more evidence pakistan want? Video recording of hafiz saeed in which he eating biryani and watching kasab and his mates getting trained? India had enough. Our pm said very clearly. Act first, later talks.

Sir what more evidence pakistan want? Video recording of hafiz saeed in which he eating biryani and watching kasab and his mates getting trained? India had enough. Our pm said very clearly. Act first, later talks.
First of all, i have seen no such video..........
Secondly, I can also get you a picture of Abdul Kalam shaking hands with Sreekanth Purohit on visit to a military cantonment, does that qualify as evidence to try Abdul Kalam ?
Just because they met does not mean they are related or connected in any way.
We have no hesitation in trying him provided we have evidence.
He was tried before, a couple of months ago but found innocent.
there is no hard core evidence against him..........

Re: Pak should stop using terror as state policy: PM

Mad PM of an state. . when 14 of ur own states are facing Indipendance War how can u blame some one elce ?

Re: Pak should stop using terror as state policy: PM

Mad PM of an state. . when 14 of ur own states are facing Indipendance War how can u blame some one elce ?

And how many of them do you expect to be in position to fight the armed forces within India. I think you have gone through the thread of Cobra operations.

Rest how is it related to the topic.

Supported by Pakistan. Then also not able to fight against Indian forces. Moreover Indian forces never used Tanks, Drones, Other high end weapons to kill its own people while pakistan is doing it because of the US(Largest aid supplier to Pakistan).

Supported by Pakistan. Then also not able to fight against Indian forces. Moreover Indian forces never used Tanks, Drones, Other high end weapons to kill its own people while pakistan is doing it because of the US(Largest aid supplier to Pakistan).
Taliban are not our own people and might i remind you of Operation Bluestar ?????? That rings a bell doesn't it ??????????????????/:pakistan:

First of all, i have seen no such video..........
Secondly, I can also get you a picture of Abdul Kalam shaking hands with Sreekanth Purohit on visit to a military cantonment, does that qualify as evidence to try Abdul Kalam ?
Just because they met does not mean they are related or connected in any way.
We have no hesitation in trying him provided we have evidence.
He was tried before, a couple of months ago but found innocent.
there is no hard core evidence against him..........

Sir do you believe mr terrorist hafiz saeed will make one video of him wit kasab and his dead fellas and tell india here the evidence? U didnt get my previous post. i asked what evidence pakistan wants? VIDEO OF HAFIZ SAEED WITH KASAB TO PROVE HE THE ONE WHO DONE IT? what evidence? Grab that hafiz saeed and beat him 3rd degree in police custody. Watch how he sh*t and tells the truth. By kissing him on his head and asking WONT HELP. Got my point? If i wanna murder anyone i wanna run towards pakistan because i like being HOUSE ARREST. now about purohit. Sir who caught purohit? Pakistan? OR INDIA? we indians dont like keeping TERRORISTS in our country unlike PAKISTAN. its india who caught purohit and that shows how commited india is. U know what one more attack on india by pakistan am sure that will defently bring some result this time. India already said one more attack on us and our engines will start. Even america warned that to pakistan already. So if pakistan wanna kiss hafiz saeed then kiss it but better keep him in ur control coz he has pakistan's FATE sir. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom