What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

i heard that asif is not available.

but i still think that it is the pakistan bowling attack which is going to make the difference.

cmon guys time to predict...lets see who among us has got the uncanny nack of sensing the future:whistle:

Asif pulled out due to Shoaib Akhtar's presence it eventually made easier for India to beat Pakistan.

Asif pulled out due to Shoaib Akhtar's presence it eventually made easier for India to beat Pakistan.

I dont think that might be the reason, PCC would hve anytime had Asif instead of Akhtar who is coming after a long lay off.

Don't get your hopes too high, It's only the first match. :coffee:

Agreed its first match, I posted my comment much before first ball of the series was bowled. Only Asif in the bowling attack could have troubled the indian batting.

Lots of changes should be made.I think Sami should be called and Fawad Alam should replace Abdur Rehman,Malik should bat on No.3 and lead from the front Kamran Akmal is not 100% fit so i think Sarfaraz Ahmed should be called to replace him also Afridi should open b/c we can best utilize him on opening position during the power plays.

Cmon Pakistan kia ho gaya hai yaar where is the Punch???????

spare a thought for the match - it could have been fixed by pcb-bcci ..
there must be tremendous temptation for the boards on either side to strike a control over matches and not just let better team win. for the last 2-3 years that either team is playing against each other, surprisingly the results are neck to neck 50-50!

or, pakistani players are just too low in confidence and spirit. Some body give them some food and hope man. Never in the whole match did i see the usual spark they display against india

there must be tremendous temptation for the boards on either side to strike a control over matches and not just let better team win. for the last 2-3 years that either team is playing against each other, surprisingly the results are neck to neck 50-50!

or, pakistani players are just too low in confidence and spirit. Some body give them some food and hope man. Never in the whole match did i see the usual spark they display against india

You mean only when India loses matches aren't fixed?

So PCB and BCCI are hand in glove. What a wonderful example of co-operation. So there is still hope for good India Pakistan relations. Maybe PCB and BCCI can solve the Kashmir issue in a similiar manner ?

:crazy:

stupidity has no limits indeed

ehh when we are gonna learn to accept ok we played bad we lost.

We did not learn to cash the weakness of the other team and we lost.

we still tried to pull the in-swinger and we got LBW and we lost.
why everytime we find excuses for our mistakes in cricket

stupidity has no limits indeed

ehh when we are gonna learn to accept ok we played bad we lost.

We did not learn to cash the weakness of the other team and we lost.

we still tried to pull the in-swinger and we got LBW and we lost.
why everytime we find excuses for our mistakes in cricket

Dear Jana,

You hit a hole in one as we say in golf. Pakistan dropped to many catches and the run out of Butt was atrocious. Thats all.

Regards

:pakistan:

Dear Jana,

You hit a hole in one as we say in golf. Pakistan dropped to many catches and the run out of Butt was atrocious. Thats all.

Regards

:pakistan:
I agree with Jana but from a different angle Cricket seems as fixed as WWF.

The series almost always plays out 3-2 with the outcome going to the final match.

The theory is, they plan it out so that the matches go 2-2 and then they play for real in the final game.

The series almost always plays out 3-2 with the outcome going to the final match.

The theory is, they plan it out so that the matches go 2-2 and then they play for real in the final game.

There is no way PCB and BCCI would fix a match series and the world would not come to know.

If such a level of trust existed Kashmir, poverty etc would have been irradicated long time ago.

Regards

well it is possible and the phenomenon had got support recently.

But in case of a fresh team i guess it would be suicide for them in the long run if they knowingly become part of this stratgy by two different boards.
in case it is true than we need to follow the putcome of all matchesd and seriouse as in this case one team will win the One-day serise and the other will win Test seriese so both the nations are Happy :D

hmmm ASim it sounds ummmm possible :D.

All time happy happy but money is still the problem for some :P

So is the ashes to a fixed one, its always a whitewash ausies winning almost everytime.

there are still 4 matches to go

i don't understand why u guys are so critical . the 1st match was closer than what the scorecard suggested.

just one wicket at the right time could have won the match for pakistan.india has a very long tail.once you get india 5-down u can get the reamining 5 wickets within 50-runs.

Who cares?

It is not even.

Pakistanis have the problems at home on their mind!

Back
Top Bottom