What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

The series was entertaining, but there were a few dampeners

1) Sachin missing on 2 centuries: Its like the guy is jinxed or something. How can someone who played so cool suddenly lose his nerve in the 90s?

2) Umpiring: Some real poor decisions. In the last match Mohammed Yousuf and imran nazir were not given lbw, and yuvraj was given out. Its high time umpires were replaced completely, or atleast, they should be overruled when wrong. Its pathetic when a math swings the other way due to poor decisions.

3) Gambhir v Afridi: Both should have been fined 100% match fee and banned for the next game.

Misbah put a hold on the game really well. I am glad how they did.

kindly change the title of the thread it should be "Pak vs. India cricket series"

India 228/6 this test match is going to be exciting result should on 4th day, Pakistan has the advantage as India will be batting 4th.

Tanvir BOWLS Dravid + Priceless Geoff Lawson reaction:D'

[YOUTUBE]x4dvGoh5o24[/YOUTUBE]

:pakistan:

I like Geoff.. He is very close to Tanvir and Shoaib with the pictures i have seen.

India require another 32 runs with 7 wickets remaining, India is nearly 1 up in the test series Though Shoaib Akhtar removed the Indian top three to keep Pakistan in the hunt at the Feroz Shah Kotla nothing can chage the result now.

3rd Test will be more intresting if Pak wins the second test . Otherwise its going to be a boring test series.

In my opinion there is a difference of class between India and Pakistan. Lets us look at the four main departments of the game dispassionately.

1. Batting:

Pakistan has only two batsman of international standard; Yousaf and Younus. when both fail the team is doomed. India on the other has Tandulkar, Dravid, Luxman and Ganguly. The batting line up is so strong that Yuvraj Singh cant make the team!! In this department Indian team is definitely superior.

2. Bowling:

Pakistan has Shoab Akhtar and India has Anil Kumble, both international class bowlers. All other bowlers are just 'So So'. Here both teams have modest assets.

3. Fielding:

Alas nothing to shout about in either team. Indian team is perhaps slightly ahead.

4. Captaincy:

Jumbo is far more experienced compaigner than Shoab Malik. Shoab has not led from the front and this is a great disadvantage to Pakistan.

Based on the above; no matter how much I dislike loss to India; I have to admit that Indian team has better batsmen and captain and it is highly likely that Pakistan would lose the Test series as well. This is probably the weakest team Pakistan has ever sent to India.

I well support the idea that Pakistan should try out its new players. Give the new keeper a chance..We will struggle during it, but its all worth it for the long term.

I well support the idea that Pakistan should try out its new players. Give the new keeper a chance..We will struggle during it, but its all worth it for the long term.

Correcto........

Need restructuring of our team ........

Batting line shows no compitance for TEST CRICKET...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom