What's new

Pak vs. India : Cricket series

With this formidable total there is more chance for pakistan to face innings defeat than a draw. It will be intresting to see how kumble and harbajan will perform on 3rd and 4th day with pitch turning slower and slower.

:rofl:

who's your MoM ???:whistle:

Dude..returns on Pakistan is 1 --> 41.. even if I bet 10 pounds .. I stand to make much mo'.. Indian rate is 1 --> 1.15 and draw's is 1 --> 1.4..
so it makes sense betting on Pakistan..
as for predicting who will win.. I think India will win most likely...:smokin:

Dude..returns on Pakistan is 1 --> 41.. even if I bet 10 pounds .. I stand to make much mo'.. Indian rate is 1 --> 1.15 and draw's is 1 --> 1.4..
so it makes sense betting on Pakistan..
as for predicting who will win.. I think India will win most likely...:smokin:

Pakistan: 456/9 in 150.4 overs

Pakistan trail by 160 runs

2 Sessions left , after Lunch and after tea..

Considering that INDIA needs to Post 350+ to Win, I would say 30% chance if pakistan gets bowled out immediately without ruining more time..

It is going to be a DRAW ..

Bet on India if you want ... :enjoy:

Its up to crappy (right now) Pakistani bowlers to do their best and restrict India into making more runs as much as possible. I have a feeling that Shoaib Akhtar will bowl well due to his extravaganza duck today while batting.

I am in Kolkata and I can't say that the Pakistani team is 'shitty' as WebM is stating.

An excellent fightback by the Pakistanis. Seeing is believing.

Current score of Pakistan 10/0. Pakistan needs 335 runs to win this match...

Its going to be either draw.. or Pakistan loses. I would bet on draw.

Its up to crappy (right now) Pakistani bowlers to do their best and restrict India into making more runs as much as possible. I have a feeling that Shoaib Akhtar will bowl well due to his extravaganza duck today while batting.

Its going to be either draw.. or Pakistan loses. I would bet on draw.

Reminds me of the the saying that "ai bhi wah wah, Tan bhi wah wah"!

And I said:

I am in Kolkata and I can't say that the Pakistani team is 'shitty' as WebM is stating.

I called for a draw when India made 600+ runs.

Pakistan cricket bowling was crap. Period.

I called for a draw when India made 600+ runs.

Pakistan cricket bowling was crap. Period.

Nothing is crap.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Miandad's six in Sharjah changed the complexion of the game which was given up as lost!

The glorious uncertainty of cricket!

Nothing is lost till the last ball is bowled. The spectators are the only ones who lose hope!

A fighting comeback by Pakistan!

A great and an exciting game!

Back
Top Bottom