What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: cricket series

what a pity 250 ka target, aur phir batsman ne bajade team ki.

how much hard work our bowlers put in, these parchi walaa batsman lose us the game. pathetic

Or perhaps it was the good work the NZ bowlers put in, try bowling a few overs with a dislocated finger. Some times you dont loose because you played badly but because the other side played well.

Or perhaps it was the good work the NZ bowlers put in, try bowling a few overs with a dislocated finger. Some times you dont loose because you played badly but because the other side played well.

I see your point but Yousuf, Malik, Fawad and Kamran all played loose shorts. Fawad Alam is new but I expect Yousuf to do far more.

Yousuf got an unplayable ball. We can still win this series if malik and farhat are dropped.

Here is my team for the 2nd test:

1. Fawad Alam
2. Salman Butt
3. Faisal Iqbal
4. Yousuf
5. Misbah
6. Umer
7. Kamran
8. Amir
9. Asif
10. Gul
11. Ajmal

Fawad played as opener in SL and scored 168 why not have him open with Salman Butt? I would prefer Khalid Latif as an opener with Fawad but he is not part of the 19 men squad.

Faisal bats at one down so again these rae natural positions for these guys. In addition Faisal Iqbal is one of the top scorers in NZL.

i didnt watch the match so i cant comment on it, but one thing is, these batsman are failing the team from the last series matches in the same fashion, bowlers have done well every time, but they have always wasted the afforts of bowlers. 250 was nothing in the test match. my point is if bowlers and young batsman like umer can make runs then what stops the most experienced and professional ones.

but i must say newzealand team is better, simply bc they won the test, that makes them better. i ever wished newzealand to have their form just like they had 20 years ago. plz keep commenting on the series, thanks, its nice to see a kivi here.

asss hole fawad alam i think he do not deserve a chancde in any form of the game

asss hole fawad alam i think he do not deserve a chancde in any form of the game

Why? He scored 168 on his debut in SL. He is the first Pakistani to score a 100 on his debut outside Pakistan. He is a good fielder and he can bowl as well.

Why? He scored 168 on his debut in SL. He is the first Pakistani to score a 100 on his debut outside Pakistan. He is a good fielder and he can bowl as well.

yeah he is agood cricketer but he cant play on no.3 he should play at no.5 or 6 & no doubt he is very nice fielder...

Pakistan 156/6

Cricinfo: Another poor shot, four out of six wickets that Pakistan have lost today have owed to bad shot-selection. Credit to New Zealand for testing their patience and bowling determinedly.

One-day Squad: Younus Khan (captain), Salman Butt, Imran Farhat, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Umer Akmal, Kamran
Akmal, Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Mohammad Aamir, Rao Iftikhar, Wahab Riaz.

T20 squad: Shahid Afridi (captain), Khalid Latif, Imran Nazir, Umer Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, Umar Gul, Mohammad Aamir, Rao Iftikhar, Saeed Ajmal, Imran Farhat, Fawad Alam, Sohail Tanveer.

I THINK IMRAN NAZIR BEST OPNER ONE DAY MATCH AND DROP SALMAN BUT OR YOUNUS KHAN AGENST AFRIDI CAPTAIN:pakistan:

I THINK IMRAN NAZIR BEST OPNER ONE DAY MATCH AND DROP SALMAN BUT OR YOUNUS KHAN AGENST AFRIDI CAPTAIN:pakistan:

Imran nazir is a waste. He has no respect for his wicket. What you need is player like Sehwag or Dilshan at the opening position with Salman butt as the co-partner .

Imran nazir is a waste. He has no respect for his wicket. What you need is player like Sehwag or Dilshan at the opening position with Salman butt as the co-partner .

players like Imran Nazir should only play T-20 cricket.....

Back
Top Bottom