What's new

PAK vs SL 2011 Series

Give a bow to the boss guys.

happy_birthday_shahid_afridi-300x300.jpg

When Afridi slid at the boundary and took a piece of that turf with him, there were fears if he would be able to return to bowl. He did, and in due course returned to haunt Sri Lanka. Noew Afridi will want to take that Sharjah turf with him and preserve it.
Let's not forget Afridi's contribution with the bat. He rescued them from 120 for 7, rallied around the tail and took the score to 200. He batted responsibly and gave his team belief that even 200 was defendable.

SL 174 (45.2 ov, CRD Fernando 0*, Shahid Afridi 5/35) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Afridi doesnt have class??? - go and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afridi 5 wickets and 75 class of PAKISTAN!!!

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sir.... I was searching for this Che Guevara's post... I wanted to ask him for his take on SA now.

You kept that post in mind, waoo... I must appreciate your memory and style of replying.

MAX Fours award goes to Sangakara

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Ajmal gets an award....
MOTM -- BOOM BOOM

Hopefully the PTA hasn't banned "come from behind" because that's how I'm describing this victory over sms.

Back
Top Bottom