What's new

Pakistan accepts China's version on Xinjiang's Uighurs: PM Imran

Where exactly is 'muslim brotherhood' ? People posting angry messages about Israel are totally silent here. Next time when you guys cry over palestine, ask yourself the question why silent over China?

Uighurs are terrorists while Palestinians are not.

All Muslims support and Thank China for taking care of Uighur terrorists.

As if IK has a choice...pakistan is effectively a vassal (puppet) state of china and will have to nod in agreement to it's master's actions

india and the indians are a vassal for the entire world. I do not even understand why you have a military ? indians were born to entertain the world not to play politics or fight .

As if IK has a choice...pakistan is effectively a vassal (puppet) state of china and will have to nod in agreement to it's master's actions

Pakistan and PMIK is showing the middle finger to the West.

PMIK is not a slave of the West like India and Modi.

All countries should explore their own political systems. They can learn from the East, the West or other places instead of simply copying them from other countries.
Parliament is suppose to do just that.
yeah well things are changing again just as they did in the post world war era. History is taking a u turn and idea of democracy is on the wrong side of history.
You cannot decide on this Uturn alone.

Parliament is suppose to do just that.

You cannot decide on this Uturn alone.
hey I'm just sayin' it like it I see it. now I know that you living in canada, you see your future tied to canada and through canada, tied to the u.s. so you will can be fairly biased, I get that, I have family here in the u.s. and canada as well you also think the same way...well I don't think that way, cuz being biased won't change the ground reality.

Look at the oppression of the Uighurs, we need some in Pakistan:-

1625195467449.png

1625195519800.png
1625195454225.png

he's a slave to china instead
:coffee: :sarcastic:
Just because he agrees with China.
Then what about India? Is Modi a slave to Trump and now Biden?

Imran Khan is in fact one of the smarter PM in recent Pakistan history.

Before he became Pakistan PM, Imran Khan too bear skepticism about China based on what he read in the Western News Media about CPEC.

But once he was truly onboard, he discovered how much China has assisted the people of Pakistan in its economic development and security.

It is much like many other nations as well e.g. PM Hun Sen of Cambodia.

How pathetic you have to get that you posted some crappy photoshop job of your ISPR who's only job is brainwashing y'all per your master's propaganda

Here's the original fyi

1625199217240.png

How pathetic you have to get that you posted some crappy photoshop job of your ISPR who's only job is brainwashing y'all per your master's propaganda

Here's the original fyi

View attachment 758608
202006240203409639_DeTect-Image-of-Modi-bowing-to-Xi-Jinping-goes-viral_SECVPF.gif

erm...this pic is from an indian website! :omghaha:
.in/Articles/2020/Jun/202006240203409639_DeTect-Image-of-Modi-bowing-to-Xi-Jinping-goes-viral_SECVPF.gif
:lol:

202006240203409639_DeTect-Image-of-Modi-bowing-to-Xi-Jinping-goes-viral_SECVPF.gif

erm...this pic is from an indian website! :omghaha:
.in/Articles/2020/Jun/202006240203409639_DeTect-Image-of-Modi-bowing-to-Xi-Jinping-goes-viral_SECVPF.gif
:lol:
How does that prove anything kid!! A lot of your propaganda crap is reported on Indian websites. Are you that dumb to assume anything which portrays India in a negative light found on Indian websites is actually true :omghaha:

disruptions in plans is the achilles heal of democracy. I believe that the grounds are being set in Pakistan towards moving to a one party system. sure, we'll have other parties, but they would be reduced down to the rubbles, where they will remain a part of the political process but also be very irrelevant.
The Turkish style....

Democracy is to be preserved, not to be practiced....
well PM will be vilified in the west. BUT no more mr. nice guy.
He even took Ian Botham to task! Who are the rest?!?!

Back
Top Bottom